What the fuck is this guy's major malfunction?

What the fuck is this guy's major malfunction?

proofs

OMG TRUMP IMPEACHED CONFIRMED

Did you consider he's colour blind and you're being ableist as fuck?

y'know of all the things this guy has done, I could see Trump firing him for this. I got fired once for wearing mismatched socks to a job. which is stupid because one of them got faded in the wash and it was the pair they'd always been

It's almost like him and trump want the press to report on this instead of actual issues

looks like a sandal

maybe he hurt his foot and can't wear a shoe

So this is the power of the mainstream meteor.

This, retards.

looks like he's wearing sandals on one foot. His feet could be injured or something. Or he probably lost his other shoe kek.

Sorta looks like he has an injury and therefore cant wear an actual shoe.

I think that's medical. His leg's turned in an an awkward angle too.

this.
The same thing happened to me.
Think before judge.

after the tax returns and now this its gone beyond chess

To be fair Id buy a paper with this as a headline before a paper with a Russian truther headline.

Actually looks more like a brace.

Thats a cast you fucking morons

The fuck is a sandal where you come from?

Headline of this month

wtf flag

...it's over

>liberals pointing and laughing at injured people: the thread

and they call us the assholes

you know who also had a problem with his foot?

Trump is literally Hitler

holy fuck, those fashion faggots are so out of ideas

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHA

He gets flustered too easily for a white house press secretary. When Spicer gets rattled, which is very often, he has difficulty framing arguments. Trump would do better for himself with someone with better communication skills.

mfw this thread....

This is literally the best material leftist have... talking smack about someones wardrobe.

This. What exactly are people chimping out for?

Former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes!

They was his magic shoes...

He's not injured. He's standing like that to hide the black shoe. He's probably extremely stressed out, getting no sleep, and made a mistake. He's not infallible. Sup Forums doesn't have to defend everything trump's cabinet does. This is an honest mistake, Trump is gonna be pissed as hell, but these things happen.

Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here..pretty upset that my healthcare costs are rising, my job is being replaced with automation (in July of this year), so I've got to flip burgers just to afford healthcare when I retire in 5 years time. Wish I voted for Hillary, she had a solid platform unlike DJT and her public options really spoke to me. I just can't imagine letting Donald getting his hands on the nuclear codes

Sean Spicer /fa/g confirmed

lol holy shit i was just reading about that too

are we at Warhammer 4d now?

Not gonna fib, fibbing is a sin, I formerly advocated for the Trumpinstien, but now that he might get his hand on DAS NUCLEAR CODES, gotta switch my vote to the real man, Cruz missile guru.

dude it's literally footwear designed for somebody with a foot injury

we're not defending him we're addressing reality

He's probably doing the same thing here as with the upside down flag pin - get media to report on random meaningless crap like this to suck all the oxygen out of the room when something actually important happens.

This

you! stop being such a faggot AT ONCE!

Wtf I hate ankle and foot injuries now.

Which one? They both look like loafers to me.

>getting fired for mismatched socks
Sounds like a bullsbit excuse to me. What kind of job fires for mismatched socks?

Absolutely Masonic.

The left one in the picture, you can see where the support wrap ends at his toes and ankle.

He's also favoring that foot. Spice is wounded. Prayers to Spice that his foot may heal stronger than before.

take a guess, retard

Looks like an injury. either way it's a good diversionary tactic for MSM to waste their time.

Watch a video of him walking around with that. The other foot literally flops around like a sandal you drooling retard.

sock models?

Liberal here. It's a fucking leg brace. Even I'm getting sick of this bullshit.

you have to use "both" of your socks equally when fapping you idiot.

At UPS you would get talked to for faded or mismatched browns. They use cheap fabric from twin hill and they get white "fuzzies" after a few weeks of use and washes. Also can only wear white undershirt or no shirt, brown socks with logo or no socks. Not conforming to uniform standards multiple times can get you fired.

That does seem like the most reasonable answer.

spicer is the alpha weeb

must have stayed up too late shitposting on Sup Forums. That guys a fucking embarrassment.

I always hated this bullshit. I understand uniform standards when you're in the military, but it's a fucking package delivery service. Nobody gives a shit as long as the package gets their on time and in one piece.

TRUMP HIRED A MERRY BAND OF RETARDS

>What the fuck is this guy's major malfunction?

I got this for you leaf. He's trying to make a point that anything they do, no matter how stupid, gets negative media attention and you just showed us why.

Day of the rake my friend. Day Of The Rake.

People from New England are drunks.

t. NH

FAWKING RAER MAET

I just got the White materia so we're good.

>this passes for news in the great US

if you have an inflamed toe-nail
thats what you wear
get over it
a pussy would have staid home and worry about her appearance instead of doing the job

Fake news

Trying to be an irl Voltron.

It's happened to me.
>Foot gets run over and it swells up.
>Doctor gives me padded sandal.
>Says it ok to work as long as I take it easy and only wear that sandal.
>Explain to my boss that I can still work but I have to wear this.
>He says its cool and he's frankly impressed that I didn't take time off over it.
>Almost tell him the only thing I do at home is post on Sup Forums and I start going a little crazy after more than two days off.

nicely done, i had to think about that one for a second

He's shielding the splint from the cameras pointed at the speaker. Check out the angle.

Gay stance

Alright fine, it's a brace or whatever. But how did he get hurt? Probably Trump stomped his foot in a fit of rage like a baby throwing a temper tantrum cause of all the dumb shit Spicer says.

anonymous sources confirm that his shoes are those ones that have pop out wheels on them, he was scooting round the Whitehouse with his arms out going WEEEEEEEEEEE, when steve bannon came out of his room after the sleepover to grab some juice

sources close to the administration confirm that he needed 2 plasters for skinned nees

>Can't tell the difference between a medical brace and a shoe.
>Canadian 'education'
This is why we make fun of your country.

> following fashion trends
SEE! HE IS A FASHIST!

really

Nobody but libs on Twitter are talking about this.

>Sean Spicer wears mismatched shoes
>media talks about Spicer's mismatched shoes for a week while Trump gets shit done.

Maybe that screeching poo in looer trampled on his right foot at the Apple store and it's sprained...

Spicey IS the guy from Veep. Except the guy from Veep is cooler.

you fucking left are just the worst. low energy idiots
he has an ingrown toenail

based junkbot

I'm more concerned that he's wearing brown shoes with a black suit. That's like fashion faux pas 101.

Holy fuck how blind can you be to see that as a "shoe"?

his natural habitat is a trailer

Not wearing two medical boots
wew lad

>A fucking post-op shoe

Why are people this stupid?

aussies call a foot brace a sandal

they call a sandal a thongs

Well, mail delivery is a federal service. They also deliver regular mail, not just packages. It's understandable to me that they want a distinct uniform.

if that was trudeau standing like that you fucks would be all over him for being a faggot