Well its the 15th what happened? Wasn't there something supposed to happen today?

Well its the 15th what happened? Wasn't there something supposed to happen today?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgbox.com/g/sPbIXUyqCF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>larping d&c shareblue shills were lying
no fucking way

I remember them saying don't visit after 15th or you'll be jailed kek.

if I had a penny for every time some big happening predicted by basement dwellers on Sup Forums id be as rich as millionaire Trump

wow it's almost as if 99% of happenings are bullshit.

jailed for what?

They are now trying to spill it as
>W-Well AFTER the 15th!

Fucking newfags falling for the "DON'T COME ON Sup Forums OTHERWISE UR GONNA DIE" shitpost

I totally forgot about this meme

>implying we aren't all here for life

>A quick rundown:

Actually the /x/ type websites have been saying it STARTS on March 15 and FINISHES on April 3.

Here's the basic synopsis:
>The world is controlled by a unelected unaccountable Shadow Government.
>Good aliens feel this group is not only dangerous to us but the whole galaxy.
>They've taken a "non-interference" stance but that is about to change.
>March 15 is when they abandon the "non-interference doctrine" and take down the Shadow Government.
>From March 15 to April 3 expect mass disruption as the last parts of the Shadow Government are arrested or killed. Power, internet, water MIGHT go out as the SG does one last counterattack.
After April 3, things will pretty much be like before but hundreds of years of suppressed tech will be released in the next decade. By 2030 we will be 500 to 1000 years more advanced than today.

I think Comey is going to announce something today.

Some crackdown on pedos. Auroville and stuff for exeple would be great.

But why the allium scifi angle to it? its clearly disinfo.

There will never be an alien intervention and this has good reasons.

The only alien intervention we could see would be project blue beam kikery.

Sorry to tell you this like that but we are on our own. No one will come to save us. We have to save ourselves.

Source on that please? I frequent some of those sites and haven't seen that.

Right. I remember that now. So-called CIA user claimed we'd all be jailed. Sure.

>No will come to save us
Even if they did, we're just be trading one master for another. Because you know, I'm sure if there was other life out there they are just friendly as can be!

and you believed that guy?

Posting more larping

what a load of crap

I get it, that's the joke right

It was never a warning about Sup Forums it was a warning about the site related to qcode in pic related. That site is supposedly tied to sex trafficking involving a new age cult in india.

Yeah and ill be here laughing my ass off when it doesnt.

>never returning to this website

Oh I see, my mistake. I never looked into it. Did anything change?

Clay refers to the germanic tribes/Europa (nebuchadnezzars dream) the star must be the star of david/ the jews

Black flag/isis over the dome of the rock?

> Star will gorge itself on Clay
Israeli expansion?

> Belly of the dragon will drip water
Something to do with draco and aquarius or the big dipper? Any astronomy fags worked on this? Could be date setting

> A rock will stand on seven hills
Seven hills are related to the vatican and washington DC

> The ravens will starve
Biblical references to ravens include The Book of Job pondering who feeds the ravens in Job 38:41

> The bear will leave its cave forever

Possibly related to Daniel 7:5
"And behold, another beast, a second one, resembling a bear. And it was raised up on one side, and three ribs were in its mouth between its teeth; and thus they said to it, 'Arise, devour much meat!'
or another reference again in the book of Job is "Who makes the Bear, Orion and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south" Job - 9:9

those were the only ones I could piece together. any thoughts?

Dragon with a belly of water is referencing revelations
And the rock on seven hills is christ returning to the mount of olives and the seven churches, maybe

no idea honestly. There are ties to the clinton foundation and that place so some speculated perhaps that there could be arrest made in regards to global stings related to child trafficking and sex tourism.

In michigan we just had one of our states largest power outages ever.

Bear is russia you would think

We got fuckin Emma Watson nudes. Pretty good day imo.

FBI user was a larper desu

t. I don't want to believe

ayy lmao

Aquarius is around 2150

black flag of anarcho-queer-communism over the capitol dome

Its something like that. Even if they were friendly the diverence in knowledge is too far off. By helping us they would have to assimilate us and by that destroying us basicly.

We have to get to their level first at least in cosmic understanding to make open contact possible. As long we are infested with parasites and completly brainwashed there is no way.

The ides of March have come. But they have not yet passed.

yeh, I have an exam today which I'm going to just fucking bomb.

Feels bad man. I hope better news comes out later today.

New HWNDU stream and Dutch election polls.

>what's larp
lurk more newfags

He's here now on earth as a child. The Messiah of the jews. The antichrist

>yfw it all turns out to be true

His bar mitzvah was on dec 21 2012 was born on equanox 1999 starts his ministry in 2030 dies 2033. Rises again.
Christ does not return until maybe Aquarius 2150

when they said "this website" there was no link, just the mention of "this website", which I think implies Sup Forums

Link?

We also had a fuckhuge wind storm which downed endless trees and lines, I wouldn't exactly call the power outage controlled

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

The link is the qcode. Another user ran the qcode through a site that converts to url. Its in the image i attached previously.

This shit is based on David Wilcock, who is an absolute fraud.
Has made false predictions since the late 90s, still some people still follow him.

if you are speaking about the son of satan, bible tells that his reign over earth will be 7 years

imgbox.com/g/sPbIXUyqCF

The Saiyans attacking Earth is a better story

msnbc got BTFO by trumps 7777 dementional 45 degree underwater Chinese checkers

bear is california dropping into the ocean

it makes a lot of sense since that will happens with San Andreas Fault, California will sink or become a island (out of his cave) forever

Bump for curiosity

Today will be likery about Nerthelands elections, a lot of people are watching this elections beacuse the Right is uprising on Europe like crazy

Man id be pissed if Emma Watson nudes were what actually finally got Sup Forums shut down.

Kek, not gonna happen. Fucking irresponsible feminazi deserves.

Not if it references the bible. California didn't exist back then.

Look behind you.

Bible works in methapores, probably he saw the California Flag on the vision that God gave him

what a horse shit

From the last thread, I'm recalling someone else's ideas:

>Three branches will become one
Republicans hold all three branches of US Gov
>An island will drift away
Brexit, obviously
>Killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
Failed assassination
>Black Flag over the dome
ISIS attacks the Vatican
>Ravens will starve
End of British Monarchy (don't know the context of this)
>Bear will leave its cave forever
Russian expansionism

What I really want to know is what's this rod and ring striking

>Dragon with belly full of water
China is literally starving and wants to start moving into and overfishing the south sea to fees it's population.

>two voices will call out in a silence all will hear
There will be a false flag attack in Russia using stolen US weapons supplied by the deep state. When Putin comes to ask for the weapons, there won't be an explanation of an answer.

Fuck if you spent any time in /sbg/ or ATS this makes perfect sense.

The Ides of March has come.
Aye, Kiser, but it is not yet past.

Also >ravens will starve
Unconventional war, a war fought by technology.

One can only hope

Will our waifus finally become real?

>End of British Monarchy (don't know the context of this)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London

pol failed for the last time

Some events of 3/15 (1/??)

474 BC – Roman consul Gnaeus Manlius Vulso celebrates an ovation for concluding the war against Veii and securing a forty years' truce.
44 BC – Julius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus, and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March.
220 – Cao Cao, Chinese warlord and penultimate Chancellor of the Han dynasty passes away.
280 – Sun Hao of Eastern Wu surrenders to Sima Yan which began the Jin dynasty.
351 – Constantius II elevates his cousin Gallus to Caesar, and puts him in charge of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire.
493 – Odoacer, the first barbarian King of Italy after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, is slain by Theoderic the Great, king of the Ostrogoths, while the two kings were feasting together.

>you now remember Benjamin Fulfords ninja cabal

(2/??) 856 – Michael III, emperor of the Byzantine Empire, overthrows the regency of his mother, empress Theodora with support of the Byzantine nobility.
933 – After a ten-year truce, German King Henry the Fowler defeats a Hungarian army at the Battle of Riade near the Unstrut river.
1147 – Conquest of Santarém: The forces of Afonso I of Portugal capture Santarém.
1311 – Battle of Halmyros: The Catalan Company defeats Walter V, Count of Brienne to take control of the Duchy of Athens, a Crusader state in Greece.
1493 – Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.
1672 – Charles II of England issues the Royal Declaration of Indulgence.
1781 – American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House: Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat a mixed American force numbering 4,400 in a Pyrrhic victory.
1783 – In an emotional speech in Newburgh, New York, George Washington asks his officers not to support the Newburgh Conspiracy. The plea is successful and the threatened coup d'état never takes place.
1819 – French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
1820 – Maine becomes the 23rd U.S. state.
1848 – A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
1864 – American Civil War: The Red River Campaign: U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
1874 – France and Viet Nam sign the Second Treaty of Saigon, further recognizing the full sovereignty of France over Cochinchina.

(3/4)
1875 – Archbishop of New York John McCloskey is named the first cardinal in the United States.
1877 – First ever official cricket test match is played: Australia vs England at the MCG Stadium, in Melbourne, Australia.
1888 – Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
1892 – Liverpool F.C. is founded.
1906 – Rolls-Royce Limited is incorporated.
1916 – United States President Woodrow Wilson sends 4,800 United States troops over the U.S.–Mexico border to pursue Pancho Villa.
1917 – Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicates the Russian throne ending the 304-year Romanov dynasty.
1921 – Talaat Pasha, former Grand Vizir of the Ottoman Empire and chief architect of the Armenian Genocide is assassinated in Berlin by a 23-year-old Armenian, Soghomon Tehlirian.
1922 – After Egypt gains nominal independence from the United Kingdom, Fuad I becomes King of Egypt.
1926 – The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.
1927 – The first Women's Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on The Isis in Oxford.
1931 – SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
1933 – Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss keeps members of the National Council from convening, starting the Austrofascist dictatorship.
1939 – The German occupation of Czechoslovakia is completed.
1941 – Philippine Airlines, the flag carrier of the Philippines takes its first flight between Manila (from Nielson Field) to Baguio City with a Beechcraft Model 18 making the airline the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name.
1943 – World War II: Third Battle of Kharkov: The Germans retake the city of Kharkov from the Soviet armies in bitter street fighting.
1945 – World War II: Soviet forces begin an offensive to push Germans from Upper Silesia.

(4/4)
1952 – In Cilaos, Réunion, 1870 mm (73 inches) of rain falls in a 24-hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
1956 – My Fair Lady debuts on Broadway at the Mark Hellinger Theatre.
1961 – At the 1961 Commonwealth Prime Ministers' Conference, South Africa announces that it will withdraw from the Commonwealth when the South African Constitution of 1961 comes into effect.
1965 – President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to the Selma crisis, tells U.S. Congress "We shall overcome" while advocating the Voting Rights Act.
1978 – Somalia and Ethiopia signed a truce to end the Ethio-Somali War.
1985 – The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
1986 – Collapse of Hotel New World: Thirty-three people die when the Hotel New World in Singapore collapses.
1990 – Mikhail Gorbachev is elected as the first President of the Soviet Union.
1991 – The Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany comes into effect, granting full sovereignty to the Federal Republic of Germany.
2011 – Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.

>tfw name is Julius Caesar
I hope I don't get stabbed to day that would be a coincidence

The Stabnation of Julius Cesar was what create the mystic with this date

WHITE AMERICANS MOBILIZE!
GO!
GO!
GO!

>implying there are good aliens
what a load of shite

You should of listened about not coming here

Dwayne Johnson is planning a trip to the Vatican O.o

>IF YOU SMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEL, WHAT THE ROCK IS COKING

you are now aware that
>rock is coking/newfriend/postfilters
are at least 6 years old

Sorry, i cant hold myself to this thing

But why should anons be killed. It doesn't make sense unless we are the shadow government
>are we?

lurk moar then, newfaggot
and don't forget you're here forever

Is it shitpost o' clock yet?

im here since months ago, and i love it, i think that if nothing happens, i will stary here lol

>killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
was that Trident missile test over LA before or after this was posted?

wait untill midnight ET

Black flag over the dome would be in Jerusalem, the Dome of the Rock.

The rock on 7 hills will be a pun on Peter's name, the rock, and the Vatican. So, just a restatement of the Malachy prophecy that this pope is Petrus Romanus, Peter the Roman. Who does sit on 7 hills, Rome.

Ravens will starve means peace.

Bear will leave its cave forever is not Russia; the bear in the bible is Medeo-Persia, or Iran.

>The leopard, the lion, the wolf were symbols of luxuriousness, cruel ambition, and hungry and heartless avarice, which oppose men and nations when they seek the Holy Hill, where the light of God ever rests.

The rod would be Jesus' rod of iron used to break the nations.

The ring?

Haggai 2:23 ‘In that day,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel My servant, the son of Shealtiel,’ says the Lord, ‘and will make you like a signet ring; for I have chosen you,’ says the Lord of hosts.”

But Jesus is indeed going to strike, and soon.

Fappening 2.0 happend

So this is an NWO boasting prophecy, as their plans for world domination began prior to the USA. Prior to Rome. All the way back to Babylon, where all such evil begins.

3 branches of the US gov't becoming one = dictator.

Brexit.

Chinese space based laser weapon test.

Mistranslated for morning star, lucifer, taking territory.

The Beast in the image of the Antichrist is AI, and will move about.

ISIS over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock.

Likely a comet coming out of the vicinity of Draco.

Moses and Elijah during the Tribulation in Jerusalem.

Petrus Romanus, Peter the Roman, the last pope (and the false prophet of Mystery Babylon).

Ravens starving is peace.

Bear is Medo-Persians; leaving their cave is going to war. And they will be annihilated.

The rod of iron used by Jesus to break the nations, and the ring spoken of as a signet ring, again worn by Jesus.

>tfw Sup Forums is actually the jews
>tfw we are the kikes

before, around Feb 10, 2015

>false prophet of Mystery Babylon

the profecy of last pope says that he will guide and protect his people, maybe the false prophet will be the guy that will create the AI and will promove him

AI sentience is the key for Apocalipse