that thread belongs to /trv/ or Sup Forums

Obviously Coventry, England

Budapest.

The one with the least shitskins.

St Petersburg is nice in the summer ,

Really want to visit Prague

Istanbul

Budapest or Vienna

Rome used to be. Just the Vatican alone probably has the most beauty I've ever seen in one place.

Madrid, Paris, Lyon, Vienna, Granada, uhh Idk Zurich too or that other one

Anyone ever been to Tromso?

No shitskins
No drama
Only peace, incredible nature at day, Northern lights at night

A quarter of the city are students and they actually behave

Never seen a fight, never hear a police siren

Endless area around to explore, even though you're on an island

The winters don't get colder than minus 10, the summers aren't warmer than plus 25, sometimes 30.

The people mind their own business and no one bothers you.

Big cities all suck dick over long periods of time.

Budapest is shit, it's filthy and full of Hungarian drunks that sleep in the streets in plain sight with no shame at all. Prague is 1000% nicer. I thought Polish cities were shitholes but I just laughed at how shitty Budapest is, and that was before Muslim refugees started flowing through.

NAPOLI
A
P
O
L
I

Edinburgh.

I've been.
It is indeed very nice.
Kind of boring but beautiful and safe.

Definitely not Prague you kraut

Barcelona desu

i'm just an uncultured burger but i can't think of any europoor city i would want to visit

Second for Vienna

Hamburg.

Absolutely not. It's noisy, smelly, and you can't sleep because everyone is screaming everywhere anytime.

Paris is a shithole

Amsterdam and Barcelona are top tier.

far behind and not for everybody, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Madrid

I went to paris just now, didn't have any bad experiences with the niggers (does not mean objectively that they are not savages), but I had 2 issues with the muslims, one turk and one unknown origin, I don't like muslims.
The riceniggers are disgusting, they burp and chew with open mouths, but at least they cause no trouble usually.
Whites were just being french and acted all egocentric, smug allmighty idiots, but they have been doing that for centuries, and its their home so it's ok.

I have low tolerance for the thing you describe, but I still like Barcelona. You should probably stay in your mountain cottage in Switzerland.

Barcelona is very nice, you can explore it for many days. Weekends do mean invasions of drunk British and American dudes, but I've been to cities where the overall "woo let's party in the streets and behave obnoxiously" thing was much more visible and annoying. Not much sandniggers in Barcelona, basically only Indian guys in their shops. One thing I really disliked is the price to quality ratio (with the quality part being the main concern) of the places to stay there. You have to be careful and somewhat lucky to not sleep in a fungus-invested shithole.

>French acted all egocentric, smug allmighty idiots

Why are they like this? Last time I went there this brown woman mocked me for the shoes I was wearing. It's like a fucking fashion parade every day there.

Also I got eye fucked by dozens of 50 year old women in Paris. Creeped me out.

No idea how French people managed to form a civilisation, they are crazy.

Fuck off, Prague is comfy.

You were in Paris I guess, there's smaller cities which are less shithole at the same time.

The Vatican one.

You fuck off Praguecuck

I don't live in Prague, but I go to school there, so your point is not valid. Brnomrdko.

paris was nice. i was there last year.
I dont understand the smug/rude parisian stereotype. Everyone was very very nice and even around gare du nord, it was still very pretty.
Im from nyc, so im very accustomed to all kinds of brown people, general filth, and mismanagement. Ive been to many parts of europe, and paris was by far my favorite place.

Treblinka. You have problems with shit? Call the Poles.