Take in more than 3 million syrian refugees

>take in more than 3 million syrian refugees
>literally ZERO increase in crime
umm drumpftards ?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples#Genetics
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11693813/How-German-is-the-Queen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a little difficult to commit a crime when everything considered a crime in Europe is legal in Turkey.

Your whole nation is full of criminal turkroaches and kurds. You already reached the max can't get much worse

t. little turkey

What could they even steal from roaches?

t. pakistan

>Shitskin muzzies take in shitskin muzzies.
>Nothing happens because it's already a third world islamic shithole.

Why bomb something thats already shit?

Because the crime committed by those 3 million refugees is a drop in the bucket compared to the high crime rates you roaches already have

Cool. Since they're better behaved when in turkey, we should deport them all to turkey.

Does Turkey even know how to collect statistics?

Who wants to rape ugly roaches anyway?

> being architecturally illiterate

t. paki

tfw rapefugees are better citizens and commit less crimes than turkroaches

Because you share the same culture retard, Sweden and Germany don't/didn't until you sandgooks reared your jewy noses and started raping everything.

>Turkish statisticians find that the crime rate has not changed due to syrian refugees, or at all since 1876

wow its like importing people from one shitty culture to another doesn't change anything
really got the almonds hmmmming

This.

>Pictured in Nordic village: symmetrical layout, paved paths, irrigation
>Pictured in African village: disorganized and random layout, barely tamed environment (still visible trees in the middle of the village)

>implying there hasn't been a significant increase in bombings even in your own Capitol
I follow the news, roach

Based Burger spitting fire.

Piss in a wine glass, and you're insane
Piss in a toilet and you won't even second guess yourself.

Levantines are probably less violent than roaches.

4chans is place for white non - muslims you turk cockroach!

You have nothing of worth to steal and all your women are too ugly to rape

>the bait is so big even she wouldn't take it

The whole
>crime
thing is a false narrative anyway.

These people aren't criminals, they are conquerors. They don't commit crime, because it's somehow in their nature or something. They do it, because they despise Europeans, they want to use us and discard us. They don't just commit crimes for a living or a better life. They rape people, they break shit, they DESTROY.

For the sake of destruction for the sake of showing how much they hate Europe. They are our enemy. Or at least a shitty neighbor.

There's 0 justification for these people not to go to other Islamic countries. If I were to flee Hungary I wouldn't go to Myanmar or Senegal, I would go to Austria. They aren't fleeing anything when they move on from Turkey, and just the worst leeches, parasites, scorpions move on from Turkey to Europe. Expel them all, deny entry for anyone without a proper visa. Shoot to kill on the border if people want to violate the sovereignty of a nation, invade, pillage and kill us! This isn't about a humanitarian cause, this isn't about the economy, this is an INVASION!

one is from now, the other is from, what, 1500 years ago?

No increase in suicide bombings isn't amazing if you already get 10 a year.

Are you forgetting terror attacks that literally happened in Turkey in last 2 years? Well some were done by Kurds but still...

>>literally ZERO increase in crime
It's already maxed out.

>1 post by this ID

Hmm...

>Muslims Turks are just as bad as other Muslims so the avg crime stats aren't affected
Colour me surprised.

>t. Orban

tell us how white u are, gypsyking

You do know Britian is heavily Germanic and Scandinavian you moron?

>Who are the Saxons?
>Who are the Vikings?
>Who are the Normans?
>What is the Danelaw?

Fucking moronic Basque spic.

>Muslim goes to left leaning country
>Turns on tv
>It's gay propaganda
>Decides this country needs Islam
>Jihads a bunch

If leftists would stop being leftists, they would integrate fine imo. I hate feminism and degeneracy just as much as they do

/thread

1. Most of Turkeys refugees are women and children. Europes "refugees" are young men.

2. No increase in crime? Source? And you do know that refugees and arabs have comitted several terrorist attacks in Turkey over the past 2 yrs.

3. "TURKEYS DOIN FINE THEREFORE REFUGEES ARE GREAT BACK OFf DRUMPFTARDS"
Sweden, Germany, netherlands, belgium, france,uk etc have all taken in my non europeans and refugees and stats show they comitt crimes at far higher levels.

You have no argument, only muh feels.

Muslims in a muslim country.
Looks like we found a good solution.

When you keep so called refugees in concentration camp there won't be any naughty business, except in concentration camp.

>m-muh Germanic genes
Get fucked. We're a Celtic nation.

>ZERO
I remember a mass rape happening....

The English have more Germanic (Angle, Saxon, Jute) blood than Celtic blood.

>>Country full of useless Turks and refugees bragging about low rates of crime.
And why is everyone in Turkey hellbent on fleeing the country?
Can we send all Turks in Germany and rest of Europe/Russia back home?
Can we also send a few million unhappy refugees to this happy land?

Your claims doesn't add up.

The English language is literally Germanic, you fucking moron. :'D

Plus Danish and Swedish blood thru the Vikings and Normans

It's clear white countries can't handle the refugees. You should take all of them! It's the only humane thing to do!

>when migrants actually have a lower crime rate than your population
>justroachthings

That doesnt really prove anything in terms of ethbicity though. Look at Romanians,90% of their language is Latin based but most of their blood comes from the unrelated Dacian tribes

The Turks keep the migrants in the camps. They don't let them roam around. Now, imagine what goes on in those camps. At night.

They don't commit crimes there because Turkey is islamic.
They commit crimes here because we're infidel pigs.

Ape shall never kill ape 'n stuff.

Wrong. We are far more Celtic than anything else.
Genetically Celtic culturally Germanic.

T B H the neighboring Muslim countries are taking in a lot of refugees as well
it's a giant strain on their economies and societies too, no matter the cultural similarities

the biggest redpill is not to be a refugee, war is winding down rapidly
able bodied men should stay at home and fight, it will be over faster

Because they know you will kill them if they act up. They know whitey is so cucked by white guilt shitskins are free to rob rape and murder consequence free.

If white countries started beating these rapefugees to death for speaking to a white woman crime would decrease overnight.

I guess it's because you keep them in camps
and they know they'll get beaten if they start to act up, unlike in the west when everybody is a cuck and rather sucks their dicks instead to stand up to them

Fuckhead, you're pulling shit out of your arse now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples#Genetics

Ok.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11693813/How-German-is-the-Queen.html

>There is no real starting point, but we may as well begin with 1714. Queen Anne died, and her direct Stuart line came juddering to a halt. This caused a thorny problem because her 50 (or thereabouts) closest suitable relatives were all Catholic, so distinctly non grata. They were passed over, and in the end Georg Ludwig, the Protestant Prince Elector of Hanover, got the job, and our royal house changed from Stuart to Brunswick-Lūneburg-Hanover, bringing with it a wealth of connections to the ancient royal houses of Welf and Este. It is worth pausing to note that, until recently, members of the Royal Family had no surname. They customarily used first names and the name of their house, which was inherited from the father (Richard the Lionheart was a Plantagenet, Henry VIII was a Tudor, George I was a Hanover).

>Accordingly, the House of Hanover ended with Queen Victoria, and her descendants took the dynastic name of her husband, Prince Albert, which was also German: Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, a branch of the eminent House of

I forgot your royal family is Celtic.

> Pictured in Nordic Village from centuries ago : a really old place no one actually lives in, kept and preserved as a living museum.
> Pictured in African village : A place people actually still live in today.
> Not in picture : modern Nordic buildings.
> Not in picture : Chinese man lamenting how much shit he has to build and re-build to make money in Africa.

Your cities are getting regularly bombed and there was a literal armed revolt only a few months ago. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

>W-We're all Germans I swear. The celts that inhabited england just up and disappeared he he. We're all purebred Aryans. Hehehe yayyy sieg lmao

Go fuck yourself you stupid cunt. We're a Celtic nation.

Yeah, really proved me wrong, square head.

I just gave you genetic proof, need say more:
"Modern Germanic peoples include the Afrikaners, Austrians, Danes, Dutch, English, Flemish, Frisians, Germans, Icelanders, Lowland Scots, Norwegians, and Swedes."
[1]: Minahan, James (2000). One Europe, Many Nations: A Historical Dictionary of European National Groups. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 0-313-30984-1.
[2]: Pavlovic, Zoran (2007). Europe. Infobase Publishing. ISBN 1-4381-0455-3.

They at least gave us good mathematicians.

There's a study from last year that says that most Brits are Celtic

kek

No, but my genetic proof did, to anyone other than you who can actually read though... :/

We are genetically Germanic.
Culturally Germanic.
Linguistically Germanic.

Mine is more than one study, I'd say that's weighted more in my favour, fuckhead.

Lmao, whatever you need to tell yourself. We both know we're a Celtic nation.

You're an incorrigible moron, I've provided more than enough proof, you've done nothing but meme.

Do you actually see your queen is of german descent?

I don't know how a few thousand people killed off several million celts. Especially when the Saxons wouldn't/couldn't farm when they arrived in England

Who knows? But the genetics show the evidence.

G*rmanics will be the first to go on the day of the rope. British republic when? No longer will we be ruled by g*rmanics.
I know she's a kraut but what has that got to do with the genetic make up of the British isles? Absolutely nothing. One family doesn't make the whole of Britain g*rmanic

Thats because turkey is a degenerate dune coon resort country anyway

>The West Germanic branch includes the three most widely spoken Germanic languages: English with approximately 360–400 million native speakers,[3][nb 2] German with over 100 million native speakers,[4] and Dutch with 23 million native speakers.

Your studies don't mix well with reality

>Not an argument...
>Still no proof...
Q.E.D

See here is the thing roach, when you throw a bag of roaches into a pool of roaches nobody is going to notice as it is already infested, throw those same bag of roaches into an apartment block and watch as they infest, multiply and destroy said apartment block unless they are kept in check or eradicated because if they are not then it will just become a run down apartment building full of roaches.

For one this:
And second of all this

>The Romans, Vikings and Normans may have ruled or invaded the British for hundreds of years, but they left barely a trace on our DNA, the first detailed study of the genetics of British people has revealed. The analysis shows that the Anglo-Saxons were the only conquering force, around 400-500 AD, to substantially alter the country’s genetic makeup, with most white British people now owing almost 30% of their DNA to the ancestors of modern-day Germans. People living in southern and central England today typically share about 40% of their DNA with the French, 11% with the Danes and 9% with the Belgians, the study of more than 2,000 people found. The French contribution was not linked to the Norman invasion of 1066, however, but a previously unknown wave of migration to Britain some time after then end of the last Ice Age nearly 10,000 years ago.

>put 3 gorillain roaches next to some other roaches
>make slide thread about how they don't murder each other

>take in a shitload of people not unlike your own countrymen
>it works
wow!

pay the debs

Well all middle eastern goat fucker shitholes are the same. And what is even worth of raping or stealing I turkey? Hopefully jerkdogan gets killed by a bombing of the ones that increased during this years out of nowhere :/...

India must be G*rmanic as well. They speak a lot of English too
>g*rmanic
>posting a roman
wew

In this case, the Turkroaches are more violent then the Syrians, so they have a fear of stepping out of line.

this

Well i always thought it was more Germanic. Source?

>Germans
>Germanic
southern Germans are less than 50% Germanic
only because you morons picked "Germany" as the official name for our country doesn't mean that Germanic and German is the same

I'm actually Celtic with Roman heritage.
>t. Cornish Jose
:^)

Yes, actually, most of india even shares the same Haplogroup that Germanic europe has. R1.

Exactely.

Deutschland comes from Teutons, not Germanics.

Wrf you talkin about? I just made the argument that English are Germanic in the post before. Im just sayin that arguin that theyre germanic cos of their language is incorrect.

>take a shit on top of another shit
>it still smells like shit

roaches can't into logic

>YOU WUZ GERMANS N SHIIIEEETT. YOUR EMPIRE IS THANKS TO OUR SUPERIOR ARYAN GENES LMAO WE WUZ CONQUERORS OF THE WORLD N SHIEEET

English have celtic blood, just less so than Germanic blood.

>irrigation, paved roads, and clearing trees 1500 years ago
>putting huts wherever, having 13 kids and dying immediately after in the current year
one of these things is not like the other