Have you guys ever thought that you might be hurting Shia's feelings?

Have you guys ever thought that you might be hurting Shia's feelings?

We don't care

that's the point

s-sorry

I feel bad

Thanks for the reminder, I was forgetting why I even supported the hwndu heist before

SHIA is a little bitch. I hope to see him cry.

Good, This Marine Larping faggot deserves it.

I wish I could hurt his brain with a bullet

Yeah.

Fuck that commie.

wont somebody please think of the rich jewish man who plays pretend for a living???

I hope he an heros because of the torrent of shame and embarrassment he feels

She said "do it" so the american anons did it!
And they did well :)

good. he is an evil commie fuck

Jews don't feel anything so no.

I doubt anyone here gives a flying fuck about his feelings

Maybe he shouldnt violently assault people then.

i wise man once said that you cant just let your dreams be dreams

nothing about hurting people in the process though...

Shia's treating a lot of people like shit in an unforgivable manner, it's either him or good and rational people. I prefer for him to get BTFO.

>He will not divide us
Funny because Shia and his "art project" were the only force of division with any sort of attention left among "the people" aka paid protestors. So he created a divisive bipartisan political campaign under the guise of "art" and marketed it virally. Now he's trying to play the victim card when it achieved exactly the intended goal of stirring up shit? Fuck that dude. Every liberal in this country has been brainwashed into a retarded zombie and they will mostly all be ashamed when they look back at this time years from now. Some no longer feel shame, but the majority are just misguided decent people. That's why Shia's campaign was dangerous. It led the decent people astray to blame Trump for their own saltiness about losing an election fairly.

The elites have been divided. They are turning on each other as we speak.

Just sit back and enjoy the show as they eat each other.

He fired the first shot, not us. He's the one that was desperate for attention enough to put up a live cam and scream at people like a cult leader.

He memed himself

his brain is too fried to process any of this shit properly anyway

did he ever stop to think about beans or ren's feelings?

No one would even care about shia if that finnish bitch didn't use accidentally finnish meme magic on HWNDUS

Yes

Who's that? Some Sunni or Shia refugee in Sweden?

Suicide is always an option, Shia.

I bet he enjoyed the whole capture the flag game.

What about our feelings

I hope so.

That's what he wants. That's his entire goal with this performance art bullshit. Just smile and ignore him like he's the neighbor's retarded child.

Season 4 when
How is he going to up the ante?

>He will not divide us
Funny how he united us more.

How to non-violently assault people?

We going under the sea.

Well. Maybe he hurt our feelings. Thought about that?

>stream still down

It's been 3 days.

What's a "feeling"?

Pretty sure half of Sup Forums masturbates to that very thought. Specifically about raping Shia while dressed in a Shrek costume and whispering with hot, heavy breath into his ear "It's OGRE, you ass is DIVIDED".

How much does it take to maintain a stream like this?

We should make one called "A Nation United" and let people from all spectrums use it, from lefty to righty.

I kekd