ITT: Your face when you see signs of fake news

ITT: Your face when you see signs of fake news

I'll start
>anonymous source

CNN

Russian hackers

>Impeachment

If, maybe, possibly, points to, seems, looks like, etc. Gives it away pretty quick

infowars, zerohoedge, wnd

>headline include the word "immigrants"

>mexican intellectuals

>MSM

I prefer George Carlin's narration in Thomas the Tank Engine over Ringo Star.

>"experts/scientists say..."
>no source on who these experts or scientists are
Might as well just give me the scholarly article itself and cut out the MSM middleman

>experts say
>studies show
Then they never say which expert or which study. This burns me to no fucking end. I'm not so opposed to your views that I wont listen to a good argument or read a well put together experiment, even if it's some pseudo-psychology bullshit, but more often than not it's some sort of "trust me, this is legit" handwave instead.

>Unbiased Experts

>Unnamed Whitehouse Staff Member

Translation: Some Obongo appointee/hire who hasn't been fumigated out of the Whitehouse yet intentionally leaking disinfo

>Classic CNN
"Lets bring on MR so and so to discuss this this topic"
>MR so and so disagree's
"oohhh noo it looks like we just lost contact with mr so and so so it we're going to have to say goodbye"

>University of Chicago

For some reason every time they bring on an """"expert"""" from this university it's always followed by some inane illogical rambling, no matter what their subject is.

Breitbart
Infowars
Zerohedge
libertytruthnews.blog

are dead giveaways of fake news

>(Right Wing side) and (Left Wing side) clash
>Peaceful protesters

>researchers say
>according to a study done by --INSERT LEFT WING PROPAGANDA ORG HERE--

You forgot "CBC"

>pol infographic

edited source materials

just post the whole thing and let me decide you fucking niggers

like that recent video of the asian shop owner taking on that black chick, they only showed the part where he kicked her and put her in a headlock

cute

Cute, what? I'm probably right-wing than you, but I wouldn't touch those with a barge pole. The Leaf who mentioned Breitbart can go fuck himself. They do actually very little research, or at least little in comparison to what they actually post, and pretty much everything to they post is based on other sources, so there's little reason to get triggered just because someone posts Breitbart. Still, people on Sup Forums shouldn't post Breibart because of the aversion to it and the likelyhood that the story will be dismissed out of hand because it's from Breitbart, so it's better in those circumstances to just use the source Breitbert did.