DEUS VULT 2

Basically some sad Americunts from the Whore of Babylon which is ruled by the False Jews of the Synagogue of Satan thought that I was an autist, and told me to see a psychologist.

I already saw one, and I'm perfectly sane faggots.

Anyways here's the full facebook post of me shitting on the fags from the former Army fag unit.

Other urls found in this thread:

norfolk.craigslist.org/grp/6003301110.html
knightstemplarinternational.com/
knightstemparspagadian.blogspot.com/2016/10/join-new-crusaders-of-roman-catholic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the original thread btw.

Again this is the original thread, and also these army fags got scared on me and called the FBI. I was cleared. they searched me and my car, and now I'm all good lol.
Join the Knights Templar International.

Sorry, here's the original thread:

do you actually think a single user on Sup Forums now or ever gives even 1% of a shit about your autistic faceberg outbursts?

Revelations 3:9

Not really, and i could give less of a fuck since a lot of them are Americunts from the Jewnited States.

>since a lot of them are Americunts from the Jewnited States.

>flag

what did he mean by this?

I'm a lot more concerned with recruiting people to retake the Holy Land and to fulfill Biblical prophecy (I hope you realize that US and NATO are Gog and Magog, as well as Turkey and a few others, NOT RUSSIA, faggot).

Join the Knights Templar International or the New Crusaders of the Roman Catholic Church

norfolk.craigslist.org/grp/6003301110.html

Mate, think you should move back to Russia.

You might be a lot happier.

>rant on someone's facebook wall and take screenshots of it for Sup Forums
>not autistic

pick one friendo

Heretics, Saracens and the False Jews of the Synagogue of Satan will all be smitten by God Almighty when the time comes (Revelations 3:9).
Btw isn't it funny how every Biblical Prophecy has been fulfilled lol?
Learn to read between the lines you autistic Americunts.
The day you legalized gay marriage is the day you cucked yourself. Stumped societal evolution, and degenerated your own culture. Western degeneracy at its finest.

I'm a dual citizen so I'll stay wherever I want to stay;
Again I'm a lot more concerned with recruiting people into Knights Templar International (not the massonic faggots)
And doing God's Work; I could care less about what some fucks on here think, and I won't fall for b8 faggots.
knightstemplarinternational.com/

Wow what a faggot. Go beat another woman with a shovel vlad. You aren't welcome here.

jesus christ how retarded can people be

You autistic sperg, what even is this drivel?

Post Tipton's wife's nudes or kys

What the fuck is this thread supposed to be about?

a sperg who thinks he isn't autistic

OP is a faggot and this thread is an epic shitpost fest.
Go take your butthurt blog elsewhere cunt.

Awww, sad Americunts being sad Americunts lulz
How does it feel, knowing that you are one of the Whore of Babylon?

Could you go ahead and try not making my work harder?
Faggots just like you push people away from the truth.

>OP caught jacking off in his wall locker in basic
kek

Well I wasn't saved by Jesus yet, so hey you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyways, what truth? That America is fucked and is Israel's bitch on a short leash lulz?

You need to see a (((real))) psychiatrist, and don't forget to show (((them))) your screen caps.

Well, why would I do such a thing lulz. Doesn't US care about their veterans and provides the finest state of the art medical service lulz?
Besides, I'm an Orthodox Christian so I'm just following the Word of God, aka the Bible. Can't diagnose someone insane based on that, eh, faggot?
Revelations 3:9
If you weren't a faggot you'd join the Knights Templar International.
Stay away from Freemasons and any fake groups.

saged and reported

New Crusaders of the Roman Catholic Church are cool too; this is their only legtitimate recruiting website:
knightstemparspagadian.blogspot.com/2016/10/join-new-crusaders-of-roman-catholic.html
Stay away from fakes.

Awww mad heretics are funny lulz

btw to join the New Crusaders you have to fly down to Philippines.

I do hope this is trolling+bait. But there is too many evidence that it is true... Well, keep doing God's will brother. Don't let Satan win!