Ahahahaha, Sup Forums BTFO. Trump isn't even a real billionaire!

twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/841822471368105985?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/treasury-report-obama-stole-from-fannie-freddie-investors-to-fund-obamacare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate the POTUS now

>Trump suddenly stopped making money in 2005

Fucking niggers.

Trump needs to learn how to save money

>Donald J. Trump materialized into existence in 2005 and there is no previous trace of him existing prior to 2005

so the joke here is that she can't tell the difference between yearly earnings and net worth?

Or are you making fun of her because both are the same for her and the people she tweets to?

What is wrong with you, you racist fuck

Why do these retards have jobs?

Ahahahaha she's on a fucking rampage. Destroying Drumpflettes left and right!

diversity hires

>Trump doesn't make a billion dollars a year!
>Trump isn't a billionare!

Jesus christ poor people are retarded

Make an average of 150 million a year, pay 38 million in taxes hmmmmm how long would it take to become a billionaire, how long has it been since 2005 and how long had Trump been a business mogul and tv celebrity up till 2005?

>wealth = earnings

this is perfectly understandable

In the niggers world there is no such thing as "saving" or "investing" your net worth is the sum total of your last welfare check

I'm assuming this is a parody account of some sort.

>Attempting to roast someone on wealth
>They are 100 times richer than you

the 80s

>Tyrone picks up his $600 welfare check on the first of January
>Tyrone is now worth $600
>Tyrone spends his welfare check on weed and 40s
>Tyrone is now worth $0
>Tyrone picks up his $600 welfare check on the first of February
>Tyrone is now worth $600

It's fairly simple, actually.

>100 times richer

You think she's also a billionare?

No, actually. She's a white house correspondent. You know those press briefings with Sean Spicer? She's there- she's the one that asked him about the black caucus.

>he only made over 100 million in 2005
>surely his net worth didn't exist before 2005

Aha! So le Drumpf xD is not a billionaire! LOL!

Some people are not very good at math.

Even if he made McDonalds wage in 2005, if he still had the same investments and property ownership as he did, he would still be a billionaire.
That's 100m of raw money he earned that he can spend on whatever he wants, he could waste that much tomorrow and still not technically by any poorer.
That's the difference between being rich and being wealthy. Rich is the nigger who gets a fat check for his rap album, the wealthy jew is the guy who signs the check.

>Trump makes 100kk
>I'm slaving myself away and studying 5 hours a day to earn 50k
>I'm probably going to fail

Why is life so horrible?

>nog thinks income = net worth

>not a verified account

still possible troll account, if not this is the level of stupidity produced by affirmative blacktion.

And she keeps trying to defend the statement, kek

Niggers don't understand time nor basic money concepts. What is wrong with you, faggot

Are the Anti-Trump people getting even dumber? Is it something in the water?

Yea. It's kinda sad. I'm legitimately worried for people who don't know how net worth works

I always thought millionaire billionaire meant wealth not income....

but then I realized I dont care anyway.

Around 8-10 years, if you assume that number is consistent.

Most of his major real estate and business moves were before, he went into TV almost as a little hobby for a few more millions every year.

>Niggers don't understand time.

Lol, so true.

So earning more than 999 millions per year == billionaire?

Earning less than 1000 millions per year == not a billionaire?

In other news: nigger woman is a dumb nigger.

>Is it something in the water?
more than you think...

democrats don't understand the concept of saving, color me surprised

you dont get it trump never made money until 2005

Unbelievable. I am in shock and awe right now. This is truly the world we live in. This shouldn't even be surprising anymore, it's honestly just sad. The reality that this is a perceived "smart and successful" individual. Fucking unreal.

what is annual income?
what is net worth?
what is finance?

No, i dont make much but i understand just fine. The common denominator is not poor, its retarded.

Yes, if a nigger can string together reasonable sentences no matter how devoid of critical thinking, that qualifies as astute observation because privilege and oppression. We need to shut down all the racist logic shaming going on in this thread

Idiocracy?
More like documentary of 2017.

I thought journalists were college educated? How does she not know the difference between net worth and income?

>Made 100mil
>in 1 year
>Trump is only 1 year old

These people don't realize how earnings and savings work.

Then again these are the type of idiots that live paycheck to paycheck.

Hell I'm a poorfag but it isn't hard for me to have saved 1k by the end of the year.

There you go!

What a based woman

>Not knowing difference between income and net worth

Best leafpost I've seen in months.

Jesus you are pathetic. Seriously? what about the 15 years since then? why does Trump have a bigger plane than Hillary and Air Force One if he is a failure?

Why doesn't Hillary have a helicopter like he does?

Don't change, keep doing what you do.

The Left are so excited and cock-sure they can destroy Trump, they can't see the irony, THEY are the train-wreck in slow motion, they are at their own funeral and they STILL haven't figured it out yet!

Exactly... These niggers live paycheck to paycheck, so they have no concept of self worth. Pic related.

Just do yourself a favor and set yourself on fire and think about your life as you burn away into nothingness. ^_^

He IS a time traveler.

>endlessly complaining about how Idiocracy is coming true so you look smart
I wish that movie has never been made.

your spam greentext is shit

>be maddow
>in bathroom
>shaving cream on cheeks
>shaving peach fuzz from face
>HopeItGrowsBackThicker.jpeg
>hetero cis white male secretary bursts into bathroom
>”Sir! It’s here! Come quick!”
>you splash some water on your cheeks to wash the residual shaving cream from your face and look yourself in the mirror
>”the itsy bitsy donny went up the water spout,” you sing to yourself, “down came the rain and LEAKED THE TAXES OUT!”
>you and your hetero cis white male secretary cannot stop laughing
>it’s almost as funny as a tiny trump
>but far more powerful
>surely it will lead to trump’s impeachment
>you put on your vanity bulge codpiece and pantsuit
>you enter the studio triumphantly and take your seat behind your desk
>the camera turns on
>”to my fellow self-identifying marginalized americans. we got ‘em!”
>”let’s all have a look at pic related shall we?”
>but wait, something’s wrong
>instead of a big fat zero there’s actually a sizeable number
>no worries because it’s actually the rate that matters
>you run some quick numbers in your head and realize the rate is actually quite significant too
>you swallow hard
>your voice creaks, “as you can see…”
>hetero cis white male secretary bursts into the studio and hands you a piece of paper
>with white house stationary and all it reads: Congratulations on your big scoop Ms. Maddow. We think you’ll make a great addition to the trump public relations team!
>and it’s signed The Little Dutch Boy
>LiterallyShaking.jpeg
>”no, no, no! take down pic related! this was a set-up! He’s a con man! This is another one of his cons! Where are you HILLLLAAAAAARRRRRYYYY!”
>MSNBC goes to “technical difficulties” screen

Why are you surprised niggles are that dumb?

IQ revealed

Speaking of Billions, did you know Obama stole billions of dollars from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac investors to fund Obama Care?

infowars.com/treasury-report-obama-stole-from-fannie-freddie-investors-to-fund-obamacare/

my digits of truth indicate otherwise.

I work at walmart, spend my money on all kinds of stupid ass shit and still have a comfy nest egg in the bank. I cannot even begin to comprehend how one finds themselves in poverty.

Are you autistic?

Leftists don't understand basic concepts like savings, earnings over time, investments, etc

>but sure, let's run our economy using their ideas

Omg so btfo drumpfkins btfo for ever so btfo you're all losers hahahhahaa drumpylumpykins BTFO

Dude, she has over 30 thousand tweets. Pretty sure it's legit

You will when you get sick, burger.

Honestly, after 30 years in the real estate game, anyone making $100+ million per year pretty much has to be a multi-billionaire.

You don't make that kind of money unless you have billions in holdings and properties.

Walmart has a decent health insurance plan

I'd assume, if you're an American, at least, you have to spend money like a nigger.
As in, spend your money, your friends' money, your dog's money, nearest bank's money and nearest gas station shop's money. Then you get shot.

Not surprising is it?

That's not what Ive heard though.

t.michael moore

exactly. black people are literally retarded and need to be coddled like children or else they will rape and riot and destroy society. we need more safe spaces and less white people allowed to work at jobs. make it 80% black across the board!

Ah, those good numbers.

It's easy: live in Los Angeles, move in with your girlfriend, split the rent, rent goes up 10% in a year to 50% of your take home pay, gas and insurance go up, she loses her job and can't get steady employment for ten months, you're now paying 100% of food, insurance, rent etc and lose all motivation because she won't stop whining about how we never go out anywhere because she's a fucking retard.

SHEEIT, HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT NOW! SOMETHING SOMETHING NUCLEAR CODES!

Even when she knows she's wrong she's just too arrogant to own up to it.

But i'll say it's more due to her being a woman than being a nigger.

Clearly she's not that smart.

>women
>not understanding simple math

checks out

>bill gates lost money in xxxx year by giving away a few billion
>bill gates is now not a billionaire somehow

Wait a minute.

>Lightning also struck Trump Tower in Chicago
>This all occurred around the same time Donald Trump was declared the winner of the Illinois primary

Are these the moments where he comes from the future?

stupid niggers, send them all back.

Either that or, as I unironically believe, from a parallel timeline.

Nooooo fuckin waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yup, it's true guys. Milennials can't fathom not living paycheck-to-paycheck.

>back to baristaing at Starbucks with your BA in genderqueer studies

>college education
>niggers
kek

> People not realizing that is one year's worth of income
> He has been in business for decades
> Even if income was same year to year from that point, he has already earned another billion
I think it's safe to assume people don't understand how taxes and income work.

trumps age: 70 years
70*150000000= $10500000000

tfw I'll never be as broke as Trump. Why live?

Wish I had 100 million dollars.

>revenue is capital

Please tell me this woman is not in politics or any other important function.

fuck off wayne

There are not very intelligent as a race of people.

The Joke is that she is a nigger.

lol she's like oone of those "drumpfkins will defend this" posters

I've seen this a bunch of times but I just realized that this person probably can't comprehend not living paycheck to paycheck...

welp

So you made 50000$ in one year, therefore it is impossible for you to be worth 50001$

>Trump spends every penny he gets
Is this how niggers live?