youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op is a fag

das a bil ol boy

Why is he such a stupid fat fuck?

Why are these people allowed to exist?

PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS

For our amusement when they fail at doing what non-fats do.

he's american but at least he's not getting rape by mudslimes like your people

t. Boogie subscriber

christ almighty how does someone get so disgustingly obese? i see them everywhere. we need concentration camps for lard asses

Faggot

how big is he? just curious because i was a fat fuck aswell.

started at 190kg last year in december and im now at 150kg.

theres no quality of life with such an enormous weight and i cant think of any reason to stay that fat. fuck even i realized that pretty soon and started to lose some weight.

This is video games.

Are you a virgin?

I have a bottle of champagne for when he dies

That's pretty metal.

520+ in freedom units

total pounds lost over 5+ years= 7 pounds

hes pretty much in the gonna die before hes 50 guaranteed category.

Op is a fag, boogie da man

Feel sorry for the blue pilled fatty

if you're over 400 pounds you are no longer a man
you should also no longer be considered human at that point

im not. but i only had two girlfriends so far but i fucked both. before the following happened

i was at 85kg-90kg 5years ago then i started to get crippling depression and that literally fucked over my weight pretty hard. i gained 100kg in 4years and last year it was that i decided that i had to do something to make myself feel less miserable.

woah...where the hell did that come from?

fact is he is probably producing as much Estrogen as a womyn having all that fat

Well at least your doing something about it...do you go on /Fit/ a lot?

Wtf?!? I'm leaving in Ireland you autistic ID

I wanna Fugg his wife and marry her after he deaddd.

i dont go there currently but im planing to since the weight i lost up until now was purely by eating ~350-500grams per day + drinking ~1,5L water. so to lose even more i need to excersice and i hope the guys over at /fit/ do have some tips for me

so about 230kg. thats pretty heavy honestly. he must have problems with the most common things for example wiping his ass.
and if he continues like that, yes, he will be dead before hes 50.

He's not fat, it's all muscle.

Keep being jealous, you scrawny cunts.

Bad genes. Probably would be OK in world where he only got to eat once a week.

Just make sure he doesn't procreate and it'll be fine.

>Why are these people allowed to exist?
They can fix themselves but they have to actually want it.

Because they're exercising their free agency as human beings you fucking commie.

Boogie isn't a bad guy but his weight loss is just piss poor excuses. Many people mentioned it, you have to want it. Boogie even had a weight loss channel that just died.

I took an office job a while ago, quit smoking at the same time and my weight went from 105 to 130 kg. Fucking disgusting. Back to 105 now but I see these photos of me at 130 and it makes me feel sick. How people can eat to the point they can't wipe their ass is just beyond fucking words.

Muh childhood

My dad weighed about 23 stone a while back. He then started eating right and doing crossfit and is now 18 stone and is continuing to lose weight. It's all about diet and exercise. He did a caveman diet. No processed food just meat, natural vegetables and loads of water.
If boogy wants to live longer, he better start because it only gets harder as you get older.

This faggot pisses me off. He has more money and opportunity for self improvement than Wetty did yet all he comes up with is excuses. Wetty lived in a trailer with his mom on her McDonalds income, absolutely nothing going for him, yet he still found the fire within himself to lose 400lbs and get a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

Fuck Boogie, stupid fat fuck.

He keeps talking about his various illnesses like gout and thyroid problems and whatever else, but he keeps saying it has nothing to do with his weight.

Nigga looks like Mr Creosote

>dieting by weight and not caloric content

is he even good at video games?

I'll eat 500 grams of caramel today!

His genes

>Why is he such a stupid fat fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik

stupid fucking white nerd. shoot it on sight.

t. fatass

I'VE GOT THE BEAST IN MUH SIGHTS.

This fucker reminds me of My 600 lb Life thread on Sup Forums

pay for my healthcare or I will die REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is he being posted so much today? What happened?

He has the right to be a fat loser but he has no right to demand we pay for him.

He is cucked

look at those RIDICULOUS pants.

I'm 5'10", 61kg (132lbs).

Please tell me again how I'm a fatass.

*BLOCKS YOUR PASS*

Alright I'll do it

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck

You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PWAHH* Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker

Danielle McLaughlin's body was discovered in an isolated spot close to tourist resorts in Canacona on Tuesday.

Ms McLaughlin, who was 28, and grew up in Buncrana, County Donegal, suffered injuries on her face and head.

Police are treating her death as murder. A post-mortem examination has taken place to establish if she was sexually assaulted.

Police said a 24-year-old man has been arrested and remains in custody.

Ms McLaughlin, who had dual Irish and British citizenship and had lived in Liverpool, travelled to India using a British passport.
Live. Breathe. Travel. But why would you go in this forsaken places?

Self harm. Too chicken shit to just kill himself so he's taking the slow path.

Reported.

tay zonday?

he's just using his fat to fight for keeping obamacare

>HURR IF DAT MEANY DRUMPF TAKES AWAY MUH OBAMACARE I'LL DIE

no, if your shameful momma took away your burgers when you were young and your peanut brain would tell you to set the coke aside for a change you wouldn't have a waist diameter equal to your height.

Just fucking lurk on it as a regular board, it will help and it's got a fairly dank meme culture of its own, and don't weigh your food unless it's to count the calories

She's not Mclaughing now.

Why is it so satisfying to call a fatass "fat fuck"?

Because the english language is a beautiful, wonderful thing.