DIS GON B GOOD

DIS GON B GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyU5Bspq9ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Preview

How do burgers like him fucking stay alive for long?!?

pewdiepie /ourguy/
Jontron /ourguy/
Phillip De Franco /ourguy/
H3H3 /ourpeople/
Colin Moriarty /ourguy/

Casey Neistat /Definitely not our guy/

Let them raise the next generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyU5Bspq9ok

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

If numbers Boogie will have a heart attack this summer

Holy fuck

>Taking settlers of cataan THAT seriously

fuck off boogie

these fatty threads need to die

You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

>ID: GAY

Also
let me help you, fag, checc em

>mfw trading for the resources i need to build enough roads to fuck over the same player immediately after the trade
I'm at work so no faec:/

Please let this be the new meme

what the fuck is there to say about DeFranco? He didn't vote Trump, lives in Cuckafornia, and only kinda mocks SJWs sometimes.

#BoogieBurden

Kek.

Checked.
Boogie is kill.

You'd be surprised. Diabeetus and especially hypertension are quite manageable these days. This fat fuck doesn't have much longer though. He'll die within a decade.

This copy pasta I like.

>punches chest to restart heart
Fucking kek

>5544

Confirmed

>Play Catan with a few friends
>2 games back to back
>In both cases one of them blocks me up with roads in the first few rounds.

Fuck you too guy

>these comments
I thought generation z is gonna save us?
>waaah he named facts what a racist!!

idubbz > h3h3

BASED Malaysia
I visited your country last year you guys are pretty chill. Best proof its not the islam itself, but islam + constant war that makes people go crazy

So what'd he say? I don't wanna listen to this shit.

holy shit

Cuck. How about Islam + brown people?

Honestly, SJWs are hitting hard since Trump got elected. They went nuts, and censorship is increasing fast.

Hey Kev, you're gay.

>malaysians
>not brown
wew?

Tasty.

those redundant integers

Glorious

I wonder who's behind that post

Is this just a thread made by boogie to trick me into watching his fat ass?

include me in the screencap

what does this whale eat? how can you get this fat? jesus...

filthyfrank > idubbz > h3h3

Thats why he is a gibsmedat for medical expenses. American technology keeps people like him alive

>PAY MY HEALTHCARE

truth

y'all need to give thumbs up to every comment against being PC and pro-jontron that you see, btw

inb4 le not personal army

>I visited your country last year
how many times did your flight mysteriously vanish?

Honestly it's not too bad. He actually defends all of them (including Jon) but he also implies that most of what they're saying is just ironic satire.

>Phillip de Franco
When did he go to the dark side?

SALAD DODGER

thank you captain obvious

What did Colin do?

Alex Jones just gave a shout out to Pewdiepie maybe 20 min ago.

Rollin

Is Colin Moriarty the guy from Whose Line?

>Best proof its not the islam itself, but islam + constant war that makes people go crazy

>German flag

Holy shit, the germanic brainwashing is real. Or Muhammed is posting from the rapeugee center.

>F6CKlbOY
>Fuckboy

>GAY

What did kek mean by this?

He doesn't even mention him in the video.
A misogynist tweet on Women's Day. When talking about how women have the day off he said "Finally some peace and quiet!"

Jesus that's disgusting. I bet he thought it was his bulls cum

Lol, gay.

mind if i post this on his youtube videos?

WHY WON'T YOU ASSHOLES HELP FEED BOOGIE AND FIX HIS ASSHOLE?

HE HAS SURVIVORS GUILT. ARE YOU HAPOY MOW Sup Forums

>skin absorbs mayonnaise

I'm conflicted, as much as I want single payer for America I also want to have people like this gassed.

>see hundreds of burkas and head scarfs every day for a month while visiting a country which has islam as main religion with my blond gf
>everyone is helpful, friendly and chill
>murrifat who never left kansas claims to know better from Sup Forums and fox news
Top kek

lol

Didn't know you were gay, Kevin

ITS SPHERICAL

Kek

>6 figures

he should be denied all health insurance and forced to pay all his medical bills out of his pocket

I used to live in Malaysia, crime high and unreported in KL get robbed easily on the street if alone. Shit wages and shit utilities in KK, its because of the laziness and ignorance of the muslim population and corrupt muslim officials. Seriously corrupt they hate giving us benefits but no one cares cuz islam

>FCK BOY

topkek What the fuck is survivors guilt?

Praise Kek

That look on her face.

>hehe why u guys insecure

>internet hate machine
is he talking about Sup Forums?

>disgustedscream.mp3

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE LOOKING UP TO THIS ON YOUTUBE AND "GETTING ENTERTAINED" BY A DISGUSTING FUCKING WHALE LIKE THIS

Isn't it amazing that white nationalism is literally mainstream?

There are at least two White Nationalist congressmen in the U.S..... just fucking beautiful.

WE WILL RECLAIM!

Love how he doesn't answer the question of why he doesn't donate his wealth to charity. Liberals never like being in the paying side, but they sure do love their gibmes.

>H3H3

Those two are jewish rats, you disgust me.

Doesn't the background of this image sort of invalidate everything that he is about to say, no matter what it might be?

Why can't boogie get liposuction?

Why did you edit in the office chair that exploded and killed the Asian dude? What's going on here?

Why the antisemitism, don't be a stereotype.

The SJW gestapo will crack your skull if you aren't in line

>Sweetie, I'm going out to buy you some more adult XXXXLG diapers. Tyrone is helping me carry them.

Frank is a fucking meth addict with washed up and stale comedy. His friends put out "better" material on much more regular time frames now. Frank cant actually get any better than Human Cake because anything more gross would likely get him arrested or killed via plain old stupidity. He pushed the envelop too far, too quickly, and everyone can see that he's just flat out run himself dry for "filthy" material.

h3h3 are alright. They helped out Hugh Mungus.