feels good :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSFYAisRhqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay

Yeah must feel great, like being almost human

Kys

Brazil will always be the Tibia of the internet, I don't really know if it's just retards using proxy, or real faggots from BR

Stop.

more like you are widely regarded as cancer
literal cancer nation kill yourselves you dumb stinking mulattoes

i like brazil, you guys have cool card games

>relavant

>tfw no qt3.14 Terena with fat tits to BLEACHED and created tons of children with.

Brazil, you've got the best traps! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

keep dreaming hue hue

>Favelaland

Thought this was bagina for a second.

Eternal Reminder.

> feelsbadman.jpg

>yfw your flag is a lego spaceman

>and not hated by anyone

It's bad, actually.

Just a question.

Is it okay for science program to show naked amazon girls who are just underneath 18 yrs old? I mean, it is the way they dress and stuff, buuut I don't know... feels kinda creepy... Some old english guy behind the camera filming naked 14-17 year old women with a raging boner, can't wait for the filming to be over, so he can have his way with them, because they think he is a demigod.

>meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

Sup Forums can't deny it's jungle fever

Does anybody have a webm of those Brazilian models playing twister?
youtube.com/watch?v=iSFYAisRhqA

y tho

>feeling bad about Americans messing with the lives of sub-humans
kek you are a cuck

How am I supposed to be edgy and a contrarian if my fucked up sense of humor and warped worldview becomes normalized? I guess that's the price of being right.

This. You're not really relevant unless someone hates you.

hot

"Day of the Diet"
My sides.

>not hated by anyone
>pitied by everyone

>OP makes the same thread every few hours
>Sup Forums takes the bait every single time

Sage, report, call the cops, Interpol, NSA, CIA, Wikileaks and move along.

>mfw we are irrelevant worldwide therefore not hated by anyone

Fixed that for you, Hue.

>implying countries that the US tampered with in Latin America weren't made the strongest economically, like Chile, Panama, and Cuba

Kuru a cute! A CUTE!!!!!

Nice tits

Latin America has more Whites than the United States, fuckhead. (Absolutely, not per capita).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

>not hated by anyone
>implying you're welcome anywhere

I was very welcome in the US and Europe, thank you very much.

Doesn't seem like it. You guys must have yourselves considering you keep killing eachother.

>Brazil
>relevant
>projecting this hard

Dude your country's main export is rape and aids

They thought you were muslim in Europe

joke's on you, you guys export more aids than we do

Not true, we export premium bixxxes, football players and tibians

Brazil IS a Tibia server

I'm just here for the Kuruminha pictures tbqh

We're a nation of immigrants. We import only

Thank you so much for positing this screencap of her singing love story.....so hot.

You guys gave us Anderson Silva and The Gracie dynasty.

Thats all i am willing to acknowledge

That is all

You're welcome

oh yea, not really due to heroin users with shitty needles that you got aids

Literally who?

They also gave us off duty cops

greatest liveleak contributors

Why is consuming less oil considered a good thing?

What do we have here that is in fact good:

Very hot, very horny bitches
Brazilian BBQ
Party culture ~~~if you consider that good~~~
People are nice with each other, and are socially warm with each other
Food
Climate

you got this too

Depleting a non-renewable isn't a good thing Hans

What do we have here that is in fact very, very bad:

Crime
Corruption
Poverty
Failed state
It's normal for people to die in public hospitals because doctors are taking a day off
Super high numbers of death on accidents
Cheating
Drug use
Science is not promoted
Business dies on bureaucracy

Then kill yourself, that conserves the most resources.

If I had to choose between glassing Brazil or Israel off the map, I'd have a really fuckin hard time choosing.

Why not both?

>brazil
>relevant
We are India tier relevant, also brazilians hate brazil, that enough.

>Failed State

I wouldn't go that far

People generally hate what they fear or what they consider to be a threat. Brazil isn't hated, you're right, but its people are sort of regarded as sentient garbage. You're a nation of people that may very well be descended from escaped experiments where man was crossed with ape in an Island of Dr. Moreau style way.

But Mexico is fatter

Honestly man, none of those things are really good. There's hot women anywhere, there's BBQ anywhere, and our people aren't really that nice, considering the murder and crime rate. Our food is nothing special and I'd say our climate sucks. Sun and heat doesn't equate good climate.

This country kind of leaves me depressed, not trying to be a crybaby, but I don't think we should be proud of the garbage we put out.

Fuck. That looks fun.

I'll take that over skyrocketing homicide, thanks.

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed gookmoot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.
FTFY

This is pasta

portugal hates us guts op.
>also kuruminhas
savage lands of brazil are savage indeed.

>also brazilians hate brazil, that enough
Some asshole brazilians hate Brazil.

I live in a quite decent area, have all my "maslow pyramid" needs meet.

The brazilians who hate Brazil are ignorants.

Thanks. I really needed a monkey to tell me what I just posted.

>when your country has no identity so you identify as 0.4% of the country

It's like Brazil will NEVER get it right.

That's how I feel. It's like we are only getting worse, muddled in corruption, and no one try to fix the core issues.

amurican have no neighbor culture execpt on rural areas.

chorão

cara, o br é irrelevante e tem problemas
mas tem mto lugar pior

Why is Brazil so violent?

I liked it.

We say Brazil is the western equivalent of the Soviet Union. Brazilian high pingers in games are cancer.

what the fuck i trought that 20% was white
and 60 was pardo
at least

Get a load of this guy. Whatever makes you sleep well at night op

It is pretty dumb to generalize the whole country though, a pretty big country with major differences between states though, if you go and actually see the statistics per region you can see that more than 80% of the homocide are in poorer areas that live either on wellfare or with people working with public services.

This: And the fucked up Aztec/Mayan etc.

>not hated by anyone
If your internet is permamently cut off from the rest of the world, I won't have a reason to hate you.

It's using U.S measures where they consider even spaniards and portugal as white

talk about identity.

So it is russia with more fun and even less life span?

>Day of the diet
>mfw I unironically had 2 burgers for breakfast this morning

>be br
>chest hair, beard, manly and beautiful
>blue eyed nord girlfriend from overseas because USA and europe can't produce manly men anymore

feels good

Yeah there are worse places in Africa, idiot. What kind of thinking is that, "Oh there are worse places in the world, we should be proud of being just above them"

We are worse than Mexico, you fucking retard.

By the way this is an English-speaking imageboard, you illiterate.

hahahha
Boa piada mano

It's not 'pretty dumb', stop trying to turn down our issues. First step in fixing things is acknowledging the truth.

Why the fuck would you want a stable region and a cancer one in your country? We need to fix it all.

Do you think China ignore their poverty areas? How do you think they spread growth?

Brazil is fucked, but yes, we got some very stable and good regions and some cancerous areas, but both share some common issues like organized crime and corruption, that will only be dealt with in an common effort.

And citizens don't get guns, but the criminals do, and they are better armed than the police.

fuck you

I was memeing with the favela thing, I just wanted to just see the other user's reaction

No reaction, it's true, almost all urban centers on Brazil have huge favelas.

Why would I get mad at the truth? Only those retarded guys who really think Brazil is great get mad with these.