Where does Trump stand on Israel again?

Where does Trump stand on Israel again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a good goy

Only Muslims care.

Muslims wouldn't be an issue if the Jews didn't bomb their countries and force them to leave.

Thinly veiled pro Zionist comment.

This goy gets it.

There would be no Muslim problem if kikes didn't spread Europe's legs for them to come.

If Trump was a zionist shill like many of Sup Forums believes he would have already moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and he wouldn't have told Bibi to stop with the settlement building.

he stands with israel, as all americans should.
Braindead faggots need to stop confusing the state of Israel with the Jews who live in and rape their Western countries for a profit.
The Jews who are destroying the West do not live in or care about Israel.
I'm so fucking tired of seeing it. You're a fucking brainlet.
Hitler supported the creation of Israel as a place to send all of the fucking Jews.

He wants both sides to reach a deal. And he supports the two-state solution. Or maybe the one-state solution.

Jewish control of the Democratic Party is why Obama never did anything substantive about the conflict.

>And he supports the two-state solution
The two-state is a stupid idea. They're discussing new ways to achieve peace which is good.

so fucking stupid that i won't argue with you

oh i might have misunderstood you. but whatever tabbing out see ya

We get nothing out of our alliance with Israel. We should cut all ties.

He supports God's chosen people, because we're instructed to do so.
A friend of Israel is a friend of God.
If you're anti Israel you're anti God.
God bless Trump, Israel and the Jewish people.

Only Americans care

Lmao fuck your kike god, I would rather burn for eternity than kneel to a kike.

Just talk. What has he done for Israel? I'm gonna stay optimistic.

Trump good goys with jew bother in israel. Let us pollute. Exxon mobil is in the white house.

>What has he done for Israel?

Well he just come out for one state ISRAELI APARTHEID STATE! Something not even GWB did.

>He is a good goy
enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

He's willing to negotiate for peace. The Palestinians in power are literally a terrorist group. That's why the two state solution is a stupid idea as of right now.

>He's willing to negotiate for peace.

Guess you haven't seen the kikes like his son in law whispering into his ear.

>The Palestinians in power are literally a terrorist group.

God bless President Trump and all praise to Hashem!

Until I see Trump's next move regarding Israel I will stay optimistic. It does seem like it will be America First which is a great thing for you.

>Until I see Trump's next move regarding Israel I will stay optimistic.

Go suck jew cock kike.

Correct, but unpopular opinion on Sup Forums here, it's the zionist government officials in charge of Israel, not the family getting Chinese food on Christmas you gotta actually be concerned about.

Can we start disarming the power the officials in Israel by claiming they enforce a whole religion?