Matrix is getting a remake

>Matrix is getting a remake
>Michael B Jordan will probably be the new Neo

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/inside-the-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/
youtu.be/zB0lrSebyng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if Morpheus will be white, would be pretty interesting.

That stupid little whiny faggot from the wire? Did he get surgery to fix his recessed chin?

AYO WE WUZ KANGS D00D FUQ DAT WHITE BOI

Do i just hang myself at this point Sup Forums?

is he good at martial arts or w/e you need for neo?

No, because this isn't about literal "diversity", it's about getting blacks to spend their money on movie tickets.

Will they stop remaking shit for once and make soemthing new?

Nope, it's not about money it's all about emasculate white men.

Is Neo gonna become a tranny this time?

African American cyber whiz.

They should honor the Makers and make Neo trans.

>ghostbusters remake flop

Is this going to be the next sjw fail?

STRING WHERE THE FUCK IS WALLACE

The movie is only 18 years old and they are remaking it. It's not even really considered classic.

Blacks literally getting surgery to get a white people chin.

>Is this going to be the next sjw fail?

Nigga matrix was a sjw film. they originally wanted will smith to play neo.

It's easier for the studios. Make some by the numbers script from an existing IP, get some safe stooge of a director and a team of CG artists and you have yourself a 3/5 popcorn film that costs 250 million and makes 310 million.

I just noticed black people have brown gums. Always thought they'd be pink, just like the palms of their hands are sometimes white. That's fucking horrible!

Should have at the very first desu

Are the wachowski things doing this? I figure they would be trying to become relevant again after ruining their careers making shit after going full retard and becoming transformers.

If not, it will probably still suck.

This, the sequels even more so, with multikulti Zion fighting the WASP machines.

This remake will suck for reasons unrelated to Essjay Dubyas. Also, this guy looks like he has more than one facial expression, which'll be an adjustment from Keanu Reeves.

Nope.

Underbaited

Memes become reality.

How is wanting Will Smith in the lead role make the Matrix a sjw film? He was literally the biggest box office pull at that time. Independence Day and Men in Black were huge successes and Will Smith was the summer blockbuster of the mid to late 90s.

>hang
thats something non-apes do...
pls gibe me ur p0ssi

Creed was pretty good tbqh

pls no

In the remake will he take the blue pill and wake up in a world free from whitey where blacks rule as Kangz n shiet

WHERE WALLACE AT STRING?

Can you really blame him for thinking that? It's kind of hard to believe just how fast identity politics and SJWs idiocy gained traction and infected almost everything in culture.

A lot of millennials can't remember a time where everything wasn't politicized.

>Hypothetical and ridiculous explanation
>Extrapolation of that ridiculous explanation to bellitle blacks yet again
pol_in_a_nutshell_o'reilly.jpeg

The whole screenplay was probably ripped off from a redpilled black lady no joke. It's why the sequels and all (and i do mean ALL) their other cinematic activities have been shallow and degenerate wastes of time.

newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/inside-the-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/

By the way this whole story can be leveraged to split the leftist union of minorities, third wave wymyzm and LGBTBBQ. Perhaps our meme warriors should get on this.

remeber the outrage when they got scarlett johansson to play an asian character?

youtu.be/zB0lrSebyng

>Hypothetical and ridiculous explanation
>Extrapolation of that ridiculous explanation to bellitle blacks yet again

pol_in_a_nutshell_o'reilly.jpeg

Make a new matrix movie with new characters.

Morpheus will be a latino looking dude. Or maybe a female.

This. Strange fucking times we live in

What if this redpills blacks?

Why not Shia Labeouf?
This will be the role of his life.

they won't as long as people keep going to see the remakes

They're not involved

I don't see why anyone even gets upset over this anymore. The only people who go to see movies in the theater anymore at all are poor minorities and old boomers. Of course they're going to try and appeal to the crowd that actually sees them.

Movies are dying, accept it and move on.

It's lazy thinking. Labeling an original movie as SJW just because it has a black guy in the lead is fucking retarded, especially when that black guy is the biggest star of the time. Even casting Michael b Jordan as neo Neo isn't necessarily that bad. He's a young star, relatively well known from Creed, and probably not that expensive.

That being said, this movie will probably suck terribly like most reboots. There's no reason to believe that it'll go all Ghostbusters yet.

You know Will Smith was the original pick for Neo in the first Matrix, right?

He bailed because he thought Wild Wild West would be a better and more successful movie.

It's not a remake it's a reboot. They'll be different characters

This, I'm not watching this remake unless neo's a black trans muslim.

Morpheus is 100% gonna be female.
Digits will confirm.

W/e. Won't bother to watch. Remakes of classics are always dumb.

lmao

>Neo becomes Negro
>Trinity will become Trinidad and gay love story will ensue
Thanks a lot fucking nigger Oscar winning movie about black faggots....

>getting blacks to spend their money

what money? welfare maybe

>yfw the machines turn out to be white people using the machines to keep the rest of humanity down

Origins story will be blacks invented AI, and turned into white people who enslaved them.

>Matrix remake
Holy shit, they are out of ideas, aren't they?
Now that the comics are monopolized and the literature is considered non-pc Holywood is fucked.

So the jews make shit after shit and all the good material comes from redpilled people like Gibson? I'm ok with this.

Yeah he just suddenly got a chin. This just happened natural

>Matrix remake
What a shitty idea loool, there's literally no reason

Who cares. It will suck. The creators are both women now, and they always underperform men.

Neo's date of issue was 911 millennial s wouldn't remember a time when everything wasn't so politiciesed

>Matrix remake
But why?

Why is Hollywood trying so hard to make Michael B Jordan a thing? He's been pushed into every big franchise and every time the movie does poorly.

Jews are not exactly know for their creativity mate.

They take what white men create and simply add their own jewwyness to it and then remake it over and over again.

The emasculation of happas continues.....

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ THE ONE N SHIT?

There is a Creed sequel coming out, but besides that (and that's only popular because it leeches off Rocky), he's got that Black Panther movie which is going to bomb hard than Huey Newton's freedom.

Because he's a nigger

*dodges job applications at slo-mo*

Nig-Neo

>company spends a shit zillion on making a movie.
>Dont go see it.
Wow, is that so hard?

Let them make all the bad movies they want, just dont go see it.

>implying Hollymeme can create OC

> Matrix, not a classic
Found a faggot, guys!

Why are they remaking something that literally doesn't need to be remade?

Can Hollywood be original with its blockbusters for once, holy shit.

you're good dammit !

Lmao

>mfw when in the future we might be seen as engineers of fate
>shaping reality to our very desires
>just because we wanted to

Jordan is an alright actor. He's playing Erik Killmonger in the new Black Panther film.

The question is, can he do martial arts like in the original Matrix?

>Shia eventually takes the redpill and goes full 1488
>kills himself for being a Jew