youtube.com/watch?v=d02eaGpIGME
youtube.com/watch?v=qeo5moeV254
youtube.com/watch?v=_8mZGLRY2L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a nigger man.

Gotta get cotton somehow.

I prefer cats, but I like dogs as well.

Dog man.
In Denmark only homos and cuckbois has cats. Don't know what the rules are in the outside world.

I'm a Toxic Avenger

Godflag here. Cat man, for sure. Cats are quiet and only disturb you when they need food. Dogs never shut the fuck up, and they're totally cool with shitting on the floor. I like other people's dogs, but I would never own one. Messy and stink and loud as fuck. 0/10

Dog man. But I like all animals.

t. Farm boy

Why the fuck is everything related to gender policies to these people?
I've had cats, I've had dogs, I've hard turtles and parrots, fucking hell I've even had a chicken as a pet, what does this makes me?

Nigger man is a good cat name

Have one of each. 10/10 would do again.

>men
>not capable of being nurturing and gentle

the only toxic ideology here

Dogs are the master race companion animal.

Cat fags always say the same thing
>b-but my cat is c-cool... He acts l-like a d-dog
If you measure how likable your cat is by how much it acts like a dog then just get a dog.

Cats are gay.

I "own" a cat in addition to my dog, but I don't keep it around me like I do with my dog

gotta check these sick trips

pansexual otherkin

you're the german who posts on /brit/ aren't you?

>I'm a nigger man
youtube.com/watch?v=d02eaGpIGME

>lets remove gender stereotypes
>gender everything

...it makes you south American.

We banned the keeping of chickens as pets because people like you move to the suburbs and all the sudden there are fucking chickens everywhere

Agreed, cats are useless bourgeois decorative animals. Dogs have a useful purpose and are companions of the proletariat

Hang people with dogs until they'll teach how to clean shit after their pets.

Dog man. Cats are snakes with fur.

i'm a wolfman

Dogs don't do that if you raise them properly. Your friend sounds like a millenia who doesn't know how to set bounderies.

I own three mustangs, a wolverine and a pack of arctic wolves, of which I've had to kill 5 in self defense to keep my dominant position.

I've had both.

Cats are less fun but are lower maintenance.

Dogs are fun but can't be left alone all day like a cat can.

Practical opinion: some lifestyles mean you can't support a dog but you can support a cat.

Only hyperpolitical cunts would turn it into some kind of political choice.

Nope, sorry different lad.

Prefer dogs but a cat is fine too.

I have never heard a single person say this about their cat.

Why would anyone want their pet to act like a fucking dog?

My cat is a selfish arrogant jerk that never shows affection. A dog is a friend, a cat is something else.

This

Why do liberals have to ruin cats for me?

I'm a scat man.

Dogs man.

A dog is a man's beast. With a dog you need to prove yourself as a leader in order for it to respect you and once you have done this, your dog will follow you with obedience; if you're a passive fucking sissy your dog will know and wont listen to a damn word you say. Weak and emasculated "men" can't handle this because they aren't leaders and will wind up with an unruly and dangerous animal.

Cats just don't give a shit about anything and would eat you alive if they could.

I love both because I am a white man thus able to commune with nature and other animals.

I prefer vagina. This guy is 180degree from one.

Not the animals fault, it's always the owners fault. I'm working towards stricter laws to the purchase of animals in Denmark. People here get animals without knowing how to take care of them.

My cute boy :3

Well of course

Shitty men can't take care of shit so they get cat because many cats are low-maintenance

Then due to their shitty personality they ruin the cat and make it an insane mess

Shouldn't be allowed to have any animal

Why does everyone seem so incredibly butthurt at white mens ability to bond with dogs?

this

Just like they did with beards

Spoken like a true retard. I'm sorry you aren't alpha enough to prove yourself to a cat. You will never know the dedicated love of a cat.

Im a cat guy but i work out, have guns, boxed, and worked in construction. I just can stand barking. It's that simple really

I'm a dude who has a cat. My cat makes me more straighter.

da fuk?

No one EVER says that dogs are for men and cats are for women. People joked about how dogs are more masculine and LIKE men and cats are more feminine LIKE women.

Really? Sometimes when i read drivel like that im starting to really believe that we live in some sort of 1984'esque world. This is some new level of reality changing brainwashing.

Cats. Dogs are vicious fuckers, can't go a month without hearing about a baby getting mauled.
>pic related, she's mine

dogs and cats are great. rlly all animals, humans are the virus. cat's are anything but useless. they keep mice and rats away, that's a big one

I want to rub that tummy!

/thread

mudslime detected

>Animals in the kitchen.
Why are millennials so filthy?

He really look like my girl. Do you know how is tht breed called?

This is now a doge bread... Post doges and r8

RIP pickle. You was the best hunting companion I ever had buddy :(

My cats also keep leafs away

skibbidibbbadeebop bedabop

And women.

Dogs because cats don't have a personality

All animals are good animals. The character of a man is determined in how he treats animals.

OMG what a sweet little baby!

>Mice in rat
Do you live in fucking Camelot? No civilized home has rodents running around.

Any pics of her? I have no idea about breed I just assumed American short hair

Dogs>Minks>Pigs>Lizards=Cats

Hell Dogs are the only animal i'm aware of that actually have "affection from owners" as a learning factor. They're also striving to deepen communication through co-evolution.

Minks to me are second hand simply because they're smart enough to form communication groups with Dogs and Humans simultaneously.

Dogs are fucking shit, literally cries and shakes slowly killing itself in a nervous wreck for masters attention. Eat's it's own shit. Fucks up and acts like a fucking pathetic worm. How could you love such a sad creature.

wow you so original burger

Modern day cats and dogs wouldn't even exist without humans you edgelord

A spic. Sub humans shouldnt be allowed to own animals.

Sorry for your loss.
9/10
This is a cate + doggo thread, though.
Post and rate cates + doggos

wow rats and mice don't even want to live in Denmark. funny!

Yeah, that's about all the pussy they are gonna have anyways

why does this sounds like it applies to women too?

Cats instinctively bury their own shit, this fact alone ranks them above dogs in a civilized society. Just because your little mutt slobbers and begs for attention doesn't make him superior. Cats are self sufficient and responsible about maintaining their environment, whereas your dog will chew a fucking hole in the wall unless you train it not to. Dogs are niggers of the pet world.

I own rats

they are good pets

Dogs and man almost have a primal connection. Dogs are pack animals. They want to be with a man and his family. They can protect their owner or help them hunt.

Cats are useful for killing mice, so they are not terrible pets.

Its the same everywhere

Never knew a fag with a cat who didn't watch anime too

I have cats (and goats and chickens) and I can't say I see any way to "prove yourself to a cat" unless it's just generally afraid of you, but that's not really the same as getting obedience through leadership. They don't have the same relationship with man as dogs do.

I guess not all cats are the same so if you've proven yourself in some way to a cat and it will obey your commands directly, hey, you're a better man than I.

I like other peoples dogs but I love my cats.

There is nothing wrong with liking cats.

What is toxic masculinity? Why it's just vague enough to strip away manhood!

why because they need humans to go to the pet store to pick up food? i know feral cats and they do fine

I'm a loner. I don't have any pets, or any friends.

Although I'm a doge man that kitty get bonus points for awesome tiger stripes.

8/10 would dangle a toy in front of

Bull mastiff and a cat. Dog has thirty pounds on me

This shit is retarded either way. I love all animals. I grew up with tons of dogs and cats. Have a dog and a cat now. If you think a dog embodies masculinity and a cat embodies femininity you are fucking retarded. They are animals. They all have varying personalities whether they are a dog or a cat. People that say that hate little dogs or cats because they are girly or whatever piss me off too. Literally some of the dumbest shit I've heard in my life.

delete this

Cats but my mom has Chihuahuas which are the main reason I don't care much for dogs.

Also I hate big dogs that jump on you.

I'm a dog man but my house has 2 fucking cats so we can't get one and the previous dog we had died because my parents never trained or exercised it

You know what else keeps rodents away?
Living in a real country.

> they keep mice and rats away
> that's a big one

Not really "BIG".
They're effectively inferior and more costy compared to your basic poisons and traps. Not to mention they can't follow the Rat everywhere, and if it's an outdoor's Cat, the Rat/Mice will just work around it.

If you really want a pet that can kill Mice get a Mink or something, i'd say Rat Terrier's are a good second but I hate Rat Terriers.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeo5moeV254

This cocksucker in the link trains his Minks to work with his Dogs and actually cleans up his community with them.

Dont American cities have huge rat problems?

I'm a dog guy

Get whichever pet you want. Cat's are practically sociopathic murder machines, dogs are sociable hunters. Both will eventually pee on something you own.

Wow, nice colours
Also nice eyes, not many adult cats keep their blue eyes
9/10 would rub tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=_8mZGLRY2L0

Am bear man.

Cats. They're easier to manage while in school and most landlords will make exceptions for them.

I plan on getting a doggo when I buy a house though

You, sir, are NOT white

If the cat had the size, she'd do it as well.
t. lions

>what are protector instincts
>what is improper training and discipline

I'm married

I actually used the "do you want to come over and see my cats?" Line to get my wife over to my house for the first time where I proceeded to pound her pussy.