Left wing > right wing

Am I the only one who love the leftist ?

At least I get some respect from the left wing .

POO
O
O

yeah you love the left
l-left a big shit on the street

haha nailed it

Truth be told that the middle is what righties actually behave like while the red column is a caricature manufactured by insecure leftists.

>shitskin so desperate for attention that he's okay with being treated like a house pet
kys Uncle Tom

Well, you know what they say... You reap what you sow. (only smart people will get this joke)

This is the fallacy of the middle ground.

where can I donate for this poor pigger so it doesn't have to eat poos anymore?

pathetic
truly the worst flag
fucking commie

>leaving out the best part of the image

I don't get it

Wrong idiot righties are on the far right

Leftism is cancer. Fuck off.

Funny how leftists keep proving they can't meme. Maybe they'll eventually steal one that they won't ruin.

>I love whoever loves me

Streetshitter self-esteem sure is low.

POO
O
O

get out pooinloo, don't you have some coding to screw? Russians are waiting to explote it.

4/10, not awful

>Am I the only one
Yes you are, Reddit.

why is leftypol so shit?

You'd think they would have at least one good meme, but it manages to be worse than leddit.

I'M FUCKING WHITE

Personally I don't consider getting treated like a child respect, but to each thier own.

Designated aborting hog

...Anonymous
03/15/17(Wed)22:37:15 No.725624482
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
HOW DARE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS INSULT MY FELLOW INDIAN WHO CANT SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL?? TELL YOU WHAT YOU FUCKING WHITE VIRGINS, HOW ABOUT YOU COME HERE TO INDIA AND LOOK AT OUR TRUE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY! DON'T BELIEVE THE MEMES SAYING OUR PEOPLE SHIT IN STREETS AND WORSHIP TOILETS COME AND SEE YOURSELF LOSERS. GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING DIRTY BASEMENT AND SEE FOR THE FIRST TIME THE REAL INDIA, THE BEAUTIFUL INDIA. ITS REAL AND STOP BELIEVING MEME WE DONT SHIT IN STREETS FOR REAL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT FAGGOTS?????????? I PAY FOR YOUR PLANE TICKETS BECAUSE IM VERY RICH AND NOT POOR LIKE YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE INDIA IS A VERY POOR COUNTRY I WILL WAIT FOR YOU FAGGOTS TO SEE THE BEAUTY OF INDIA

you have ther worst flag and worst country

It's not respect Pajeet, it's pity. The left is far more racist, they just lie about it and pretend to care

Poo

ffs this is the real version

Is there no white who love Indians?

Sure

Poo

suuuuure

i like indians

Look , I am a beautiful Indian chick.

>le me

DESIGNATED