Maddow

Is there a worse host on political television than Maddow? I don't watch her show but I, like many, tuned in last night for the first time, and it was fucking awful. Then, these idiots went on to defend her like, "hurr durr, clearly these people have never seen her show before! lol! This is how it always is!"

It's always fucking awful? I mean, Jesus Christ, how is she that fucking awful? Hey, I tuned in and watched the first 15 minutes so, I guess, the joke's on me but good Lord...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLEy_hJaNEI
ou.org/torah/mitzvot/taryag/mitzvah467/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geraldo 2.0

A whole bunch of melodrama and a whole bunch of FUCKING NOTHING.

Samantha Bee

Yesterday I saw her for the first time, talking about Trump's taxes. One of the cringiest dykes I ever had the displeasure to listening to.

Who's Geraldo?

Geraldo Rivera.

You're a flat out idiot.

Back in the 80's, Geraldo hyped that they found a secret vault of Al Capone. And when I say hype, I mean it was a primetime, live special and, like, 40 million people watched. They opened it up and there was nothing. Literally, nothing. It became a meme in the pre-meme era.

k.

Oh my god definitely this

Why are they using the same style Mao used wtf

If digits, Maddow is involved in a multi car accident this week and severely injured.

>Oh there's nothing in it but JUST THINK OF WHAT WAS ONCE IN IT! WOW FOLKS REALLY ACTIVATES THE OLD ALMONDS

dyke who drank her own koolaid
nothing particularly noteworthy, basically e-celeb level worthlessness without even being online

You notice how she kept choking up and almost cried everytime she said trump

can be fully described as "propaganda and baseless accusations = 100% truth"

Don lemon
O
N

L
E
M
O
N

There is a worse propagandist male his name is john Oliver and he's a fucking turd

Bump because this thread makes the paid shills mad

>Is there a worse host on political television than Maddow?
this guy

The question is "Where's".

Ratch posting on infinity chan is amusing though. I don't know where Ratch gets all his ratch reaction images because they aren't on google.

thats just another picture of maddow

Shills like her and anderson cooper are so ceingeworthy and obviously agenda pushing it hurts to know they exist.

They're secret Communists and they don't even know it. Or they do and it's the biggest conspiracy of all time.

Shes is so fucking unlikable and annoying; the ugly man-face and turbo-dyke stuff take a backseat to her horrible personality

haha, glorious

Did you see her sperging out about her being racist, because surprise, surprise she doesn't want her kids to go to school with niggers?

She used to be "okay" at least by leftist standards. Now she's a full corporate shill that any real leftist or liberal despises.

see this thread? trump and his little followers are actively seeking to undermine our press by slandering their good name. Rachel is an American hero fighting against the Russian oligarchs that have infiltrated our highest office. Trump and his Russian mob will do everything they can to destroy her reputation now. Join The Resistance with me, Keith Olbermann, and take America back

Hory shit that was lmfao kek

That's a woman

Why didn't you rescue her Sup Forums? All she needed wad some vitamin D.

she looks like a man

i watched her describe a dead man's switch once, and it was pretty entertaining. she was a unique and energetic speaker for that segment. haven't seen anything else from her, but her face and neck are hideous.

Wtf? I love Jews now.

She takes half an hour to say something that could be expressed in two minutes.

She's a lesbian Jewess, is there a worse combination?

My Grandmother watches her religiously.
I was there when she stated that Hillary definitely did lie about her server. I am probably biased, because that is literally the only thing I remember her ever saying.

No.
Yes, it is always awful.
She is the liberal Hannity. While I usually agree with Hannity, he, just like her, lacks nuance, subtly, impartiality, and the ability to get a point across calmly or without emotion.

Her show is complete propaganda.

Oh fugg

this is an exquisite larp m8, i r8 8/8

what would happen if trump pose like hitler in pic related ?

not that again

John Heilemann Confirms Hillary's 2008 Campaign Began Obama-Muslim Rumors
youtube.com/watch?v=gLEy_hJaNEI

Does she dye her hair brunette?

dem digits

HIGH TEST

>Jewish
>trans
ou.org/torah/mitzvot/taryag/mitzvah467/
>We are not allowed to cut ourselves – not in service of an idol and not even in grief over a loved one’s death (see Leviticus 19:28).

Someone tweet her this shit.

seriously? considering half the women in America dye their brunette hair blonde, it seems obvious that her blonde hair was a dye job.

She wasn't very attractive when she was still a woman.

"She" is a member of the political industrial entertainment complex who makes millions year after year by saying the other side sucks.

I have to say, stupid liberal dyke bitch took some cock last night.
Donald Trump dick slapped her and MSNBC right in the face.

lets see if she doubles down (quads down?) again or if taking some dick has taught her something.

Ugly, Liberal, Lesbian dyke and part Jewess.

Shit

wtf i love rachel maddow now

kek!

oh (you)

Huh. I thought purple dyke hair was a current year phenomenon.