Smash or Pass

"Smash or Pass" Social Experiment: White Women go Nuts for BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=PK_HSzwQ5b8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
archive.is/Qmo7M
twitter.com/scoopry/status/723905967620915200
scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/?fb_ref=efa291ce5ad1449eb8908454171c3a63-Twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=40veLJGxtM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL WHITE BOIS?

I'M A WHITE BOI AND IT MAKES ME AROUSED THINKING OF THAT BLACK MAN'S BBC TEARING APART THOSE BEAUTIFUL TIGHT WHITE PUSSIES.

SAME

< cuck bait
This is some jewy jewy propaganda, lol hope those mudsharks enjoy single motherhood

No way! You're telling me some dumb sluts would fuck a black guy but not want a family with him? Man... Really made me think.

Dats rite

White women want to BRED by BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

>Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

>The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.

>The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.

>So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

archive.is/Qmo7M

twitter.com/scoopry/status/723905967620915200

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/?fb_ref=efa291ce5ad1449eb8908454171c3a63-Twitter

Dont forget to subscribe and thumbs up guys XD

Well it's been scientifically proven that they want their kids to be spawned of this big black, unbelievably god-like bulls.

They don't mind a pitiful white boy like you raising the Nigga offspring, though.

>American White women

>Americans

White woman and black cock is very good. plz more content like that. if you need money for this talk to me. loved this very very much

A white guy has an entire channel dedicated to this

youtube.com/watch?v=40veLJGxtM4

STOP IT

Wow that is actually quite depressing.

Niggers have IQs in the low 70s! Their mental age is that of a 6 yr old! Those women are mental pedophiles! Arrest them!

CALL 911 NOW!!!

-------------------------sage-------------------------------------

You have to remember the 87% of those girls were probably already fucking niggers

>Rutgers University
>any "womyn in college" at all

>87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males

I'm a white male and I have fantasized about having sex with almost every women I've met. Doesn't matter race, age, or body type.fantasy =/= reality. I'd expect most women to be the same, who cares. Only a stupid nigger would assume that means they would prefer them.

Well Sup Forums, you always wanted a number on how many decent girls are left and there you have it. A whole 13%.

fake bait

The white guy gets far more attention from better looking women. Lol

>Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department
Something sounds jewy here.

I guess. I go to a pretty popular college and there are so many hot as fuck thicc white girls there. The fact that the majority fantasize about this is a slap in the face.

this is what cucks want to believe

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2016, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

wow..it's almost as if..women are lairs and want manly men and not bitchbois.. really made me fried my almonds.

had you bothered to click the link you would know it's fake af

>thicc

>even on Sup Forums, white men have a legitimate fetish for overweight white women who have been sexually used by black men

>flag
ofc its a leaf

How can Americans even compete?

A

Nice copypasta :^)

This.

>no source to be found anywhere on the Internet

>user literally provides source
>white boys still claim NO SOURCE

The women like that he's muscular and tall, not that he's black. If this had been a muscular, tall white man, the women would have been more attracted to him.

>>So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

It doesnt say that retard, we have all seen someone of a different race that we would fap too/have sex with. That doesnt mean we have a preference to them.

Exactly. Those women don't know what to do with themselves when they see a white alpha male. Makes niggers like in OP look like uncivilized animals

Just more proof that the only reason niggers are considered attractive is because of (((media))) brainwashing

>many hot as fuck thicc white girls there
Those white girls are probably fucking tons of white guys too. They're sluts in general. Will probably end up getting knocked up by some white chad though, so even though the baby won't have a dad, at least it's a white baby. Tends to be how it goes for many of these sluts

watch connor murphy's channel

slide thread

sage

>white women

Sources are absolute trash.
>no citation
>no peer reviews
wew lad. Fins really are niggers

>fake skit
>hired actors
>you're a shitskin
>you'll always be a nigger
Did I miss anything OP?

ITT: 12 year olds falling for staged clickbait

How far this board has fallen

>Women going gaga for jacked dudes
>Some happen to be nogs
Who'd a thunk; women don't know what they want

>scoopry is a source

Where is the Rutgers study?

White women virtue signal in front of a camera. This means nothing.

Wow, women have fantasies. Really jogs the noggin.

>tfw black

Is this what Sup Forums HONESTLY thinks this is what it's like to be black

Fucking hell the Jews spell is really working on you guys, serious inferiority complex as of late

remove hookup culture

we have enough single moms as it is

I want to puke.

>so many white women love black guys that I have to post the same pictures in every thread

Low energy shills.

I've since started going to the secret board now. 3+1 pol is a sad sad thing now.

>5 posts by this ID
Kill yourself NIGGER

Some here man, the only white girls who wanna fuck us are complete trash tier with heavy issues and they have no ass

What's the point in dating if literally all women prefer black men?

>all these dyel auschwitz niggers that think they're swole

>Melanin Melanie is definitely not an obese nigger larping as a white girl

umm you realize IDs are thread-specific you insipid swedecuck

>b-b-but

Trust me when they see an average black/mixed guy irl they are never interested she's just virtue signalling

(((Rutgers University)))

American girls are 87% KEKS

Now you are the cuck nigger

This is like when I flirt with the sheboons at BK so they don't spit in my food. These girls are just afraid of being raped or chimped on.

100% of beautiful blonde-haired blue-eyed slender Swedish women are looking to have their fertile womb inseminated with Black Nigga seed!

This is the same website that posts "60 KKK members kill themselves over Harriet Tubman being put on $20 bill" and most of Sup Forums thinks this (((study))) is real
What the fuck happened to critical thinking here? Doing any research for yourself instead of parroting every headline you see?

>87% of american men are cucks
Fucking lol

It'll be alright. Still more whites.
We can lose a few to them, but as soon as they know they will be single, with kids, and end up going black guy to black guy.

Other future white women will look at this, and not follow through.

BUMP downvote this into oblivion

Do you guys even have like 95% white states?

>tfw if all white men had these kinds of genetics we could sell our sperm to non-whites for $1,000,000

Thats why I date the superior Asian.

No. It's called diversity. Why would you want a state wiht 95% oppressor

>America
>not one big interracial breeding ground

White American ''''men'''' must be right betas lol.

There's a reason why white girls joke consantly about black cock, there's a reason why there's the saying, "Once you go black, you never go back". Because white bois simply can't pleasure women properly, they're all mentally-ill, emotional and feminine. Fuck, half of them don't even have jobs. They're losers these days and that's why I don't date them anymore.

alan triggered so many people with these

some of his older videos i think he went around berkeley and UCLA, and managed to get numbers and kisses/hugs from random asian qts on the campus

Hmm..I'm thinking West Virginia.
But I think the w.v. women like the horses cock that they ride on. ;)

> implying UK is any better
> implying UK sloots aren't getting hounded and pounded by Ahmed and his brown wang

Really stimulates my cerebellum, Nigel

>people have sexual fantasies about something exotic but wouldn't consider them for the long term

Wow it's fucking nothing

negroes in charge of not getting cucked

> implying you're not doomed both and should work towards fixing it

You know they're all actors, right?
SHIEET JUST SOCIAL XPERIMENT BRO XDDDD

You date them because the white women won't touch your disgusting body. Asians looking for a permanent residence card are the only ones desperate enough to look at you.

They're slightly more likely to date/fuck outside their race so idk.

Yes they'll fuck the black guy but when you're the one raising his kid and tasting his cum as you kiss her, YOU'RE THE WINNER

>give women the choice between fat Jewy guy with Star Wars t-shirt or shirtless nigger with 6 pack
>"I'll take the nigger pls."

WEW LAD I WONDER WHY

You date them because the white women won't touch your disgusting body. Asians looking for a permanent residence card are the only ones desperate enough to look at you.

This is egalitarian democracy. People reducing themselves to pure emotionality and exposing their animal instincts, and bragging about them

No, because white women are degenerate

>American white ''''men''""
>invent their own sports so don't have to compete with Europe
>still gets taken over by niggers because American white ''''men''"" can't into sports

That's why your women are breeding niggers, mate.

>even FUCKIGN WHITE MALE SJWs in charge of not getting aroused for alpha status white boy
>their beta nigger orbiters take the pic

LMFWAO

lmao great source my nigger
go pound a 40 in the welfare line for me

>generalizing

>Not realizing soccer is only popular because it's a poverty sport

Western women are whores

the jews did this

Americucks are the biggest cuckolds on the planet. kek

Cant believe such shit, SHIT tier bait still gets this many replies