Does anyone have the statistics to prove him right?

I'm talking about his 'wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites' comment. We could save him from so much criticism with them. I had a look myself but couldn't find anything.

Also that one image isn't going to cut it, a link to the original source is what we need.

Being a wealthy black is a crime. Things shouldn't be allowed to own things.

Want me to dump all my racist facts?

wasn't there a link in the image? it was based off the FBI database or something.

where are you going to post it anyway? images are the easiest way to get someone's attention on normiebook.

But you're probably looking for that?

Please do

I mean, I can't do all. I'd be here all night. I'll dump the most interesting ones.

>where are you going to post it anyway?
just everywhere I can.

Do you have a link to the original source?

That was only on imgur. You can look it up from the bureau of justice though

>Not a single worthwhile publication picking up on him

Sad!

I can't find it, and neither can anyone else apparently. Maybe jon was wrong?

This is not properly sourced. Need a real link.

Here's the newest statistics I think:
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf

That's because that statistic is bullshit, it's about victims of crime, not perpetrators.
But this one is properly sourced

Thanks. Which page is it?

Depends what you exactly want. It's 18 pages, I think you can do it on your own.

OP

ABSOLUTELY

POSITIVELY

UNQUESTIONABLY

UNCONDITIONALLY

B
T
F
O

>Whites
>80% Jewish

I think that's about it. I have more on Islam.
He was just asking a question
I take no responsibility for the accuracy of any statistic

BUT....MUH NARRATIVE!

it's definitely true

Damn you're right, now I feel bad.

I'm too used to shills I didn't even read the post ;-;

JON NO! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!

While I know that the strict
> poverty causes crime
is bullshit, what does Sup Forums think of
> relative poverty increases likelihood of crime
Which is what Peterson says? I still think that blacks are more violent and aggressive and lower IQ by nature (talking about averages of course), but how does this hypothesis fit into a natsoc framework? Is it an argument for people to be separated into rich and poor neighborhoods?

no matter how true it is, no matter how obvious it is, no matter how you 'prove' it, they will refuse to believe.

no 'source' is undeniable. everyone's got a source for everything they want to prove. no 'truth' is irrefutable. people WILL believe what they WANT to believe and there is NOTHING that can be done about this through talking to them.

what we need to do is get some boys together and break destinies hands. can't play video games with broken hands, right? it's super easy. we park outside his house. wait until he comes back from the store or something. he gets out of the car. we walk up to him, and say, hi, we'd like to ask you a few questions. and he says, ok? and then one of us hits him in the knee with a baseball bat. you say, 'you a nigger lover or something?' and you kick him in the face a few times. someone holds his hand out on the pavement and you stomp on it until it's broken. then you do the other hand. and then you say, 'watch your fucking mouth, niggerlover'. and then you get into your car and drive away.

he will stop loving niggers so much. ain't got the cajones to make him sweat a little? then give it up, he's not taking the dick out of his mouth his self.

>they will refuse to believe
They would without question agree that - on average - asians have a higher IQ than whites. But it's racist to point out that whites have a higher IQ than blacks.
I mean, some ethnic group is going to be at the bottom.

their beliefs don't need to be compatible with each other. their beliefs can contradict each other. this isn't going to bother them.

which is why you just have to break their hands.

First, this won't change his belief that violence have no color.
Second, more than you expect still have the inner desire to see above the wall of the official narrative. Give them cold facts and you will see a light start in their eyes.

nope. there is no such thing as cold facts. they'll just say it's not true, and they'll have ways to believe this.

and yes, if you break his hands, he'll believe whatever you tell him to believe, so that you don't break his hands again. people believe what they WANT to believe. if loving niggers gets his hands broken, he'll learn to hate niggers, so that his hands don't get broken. see how that works?