TEXAS LANDOWNERS RECEIVE WALL NOTICE

texasobserver.org/texas-border-wall-mexico-condemnation-letter/

Other urls found in this thread:

texasobserver.org/texas-state-troopers-turn-routine-traffic-stops-deportations/
pewhispanic.org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B bu but Drumpf isn't going to really build a wall..
Right?

Time to show a little patriotism, Texans. Don't hold this thing up with litigation -- take your check.

Beautiful

one landowner
who would lose 1.2 acres of property
of her 16 acres total

3/10 haiku

Listen up Texans. This is finally your chance to prove you are in fact the most based state in the union.

Don't fuck it up.

After they build the wall they show throw the land owner onto the Mexican side and sell the land to a white person.

Come one Trump, give her a better deal

I like how they pretend that 1.2 acres in south fucking texas is worth more than 2000 dollars

Why does the government need to buy land? Don't they own the land that runs along the border? Or does the homeowner's land go directly up to the border?

>Or does the homeowner's land go directly up to the border?
This

They don't "need" to buy it, they can just claim they need it and seize it. Offering it to buy it (admittedly for less than what it's really worth) is the less dick move.

Saw this article on the site, based cops
texasobserver.org/texas-state-troopers-turn-routine-traffic-stops-deportations/

Whose shitty idea was that?
>buy this land along the border goyim
>pay taxes on the land over time
>lol we need it now, give it back

>most based
>41% non-Hispanic white
>only 30.3% of all babies born are white
>receives half a million non-whites per year
>will kill the Republican party if it flips

Government being able to seize land is a shitty thing they can have to do but without that power you get pic related

Also land right up to the border is US territory, there was no real compelling reason not to treat it as such

>give it back

they get market rates for their worthless shit border land

Im sure some leftist org will offer land owners more money than uncle sam to try and create fights.

why are you even in this thread?

To bully Texas.

SEIZE

>Texas is poised, cries Hand
>166 (ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX) registered mosques in the entire state
>France has 2,200
>we're buffer than France

Should I see how many Germany has, Achmed?

We want the wall
Tejanos will help fucking build it

>*pozzed, cries Hans
Fuck me it's hard to type in like 3 threads at once

>muh mosques
Germany is 91% white. France is 80%+ white. Texas is 41% white and further shrinking each year.
>We want the wall
Tejanos will help fucking build it
Guess what fag, Tejanos make up only 1/3 of all spics living in your state. Most came in recent years and they only care about gibs. Half a fucking million a year.

Shouldn't you be prepping Ahmed for your wife instead of shitposting on Sup Forums?

THE MEANS OF A GREAT NATION

>implying I have a wife or even a gf
Funny guy. But why not try to unfuck your state before the Republican party becomes dependent on arch-conservative states like Illinois or even the super-Republican MA?

>Germany is 90% white
Literally won't be in one generation. Your kids are mixed and refugees keep pouring in. There are a million sources on this. Enjoy Merkel.
>only Tejanos are the ones building
That's some class A reading comprehension.

How many mosques, Mohammed?

>But nature and time were on their side. Los Ebanos is squeezed into a bend in the Rio Grande, and lies entirely in the river’s floodplain. A treaty between the United States and Mexico forbids building any structures in the floodplain that could push floodwaters into surrounding communities.

>Literally won't be in one generation. Your kids are mixed and refugees keep pouring in. There are a million sources on this. Enjoy Merkel.
90% of all refugees are men and ugly ones at that. They won't procreate. And yes, we have a lot of coalburners but they all end up as single mothers for their entire lives. Seen it happen multiple times. Non-white women are the biggest problem.
>That's some class A reading comprehension.
Well 1/3 of your spics voted Republican. The Tejanos. All other spics voted Democrat.

>they won't recreate cause they're ugly
Hans. They're not handsome in Sweden either.
>well spics
Are not the only ones going to build the wall. Texas is still a majority red state.

How many mosques?

>Hans. They're not handsome in Sweden either.
The Swedish government considers it its duty to bring in the non-white women aswell.
>Are not the only ones going to build the wall. Texas is still a majority red state.
Only because the constituents are 57% white. Down from 63% in 2004. That is a loss of 2% on average each election. Which means that within 3-4 more elections, Texas officially becomes a swing state.
>How many mosques?
Too many but that's not the point.

>implying they won't be fucking deported

There are like 3 million illegals in Texas. Even if all of them are deported, half a million still come each year. The only good thing about them being deported would be that the Hispanic birth rate would crash a little bit, but not nearly enough.

They already own the land, they just need to buy the right to use it (real estate). If the landowners actually owned the land, the government would have to pay them rent every month the wall was there.

Your government considers it their duty to bring over men, that rape, and breed like rabbits. It's pure delusion to think that this won't change your demographic because "they don't bring women." The rape of women in Sweden is not primarily limited to migrant.

>yeah, but, according to these calculations, you guys are gonna be blue several elections after the wall is done
Kek

>Your government considers it their duty to bring over men, that rape, and breed like rabbits. It's pure delusion to think that this won't change your demographic because "they don't bring women." The rape of women in Sweden is not primarily limited to migrant.
Not saying that they won't change our demographics (I see way more niggers daily than just 4 years ago) but it's not happening as fast as in Texas.
>yeah, but, according to these calculations, you guys are gonna be blue several elections after the wall is done
The legal immigration is still skyrocking and will continue to do so unless Texas economy crashes or legal immigration is banned.

>but it's not happening as fast as in Texas
>3 million more planned
>next generation goes from 90% to minority
But it's slower than Texas, right?

>still skyrocketing
But it's actually dropped in the last 3 years. Also interested in where you got your statistic on how many illegals there are, I'll allow you to post before I correct it

There's also around 3,000 mosques.

>next generation goes from 90% to minority
Babies are currently ~90% white. I bet you read the "60%" headline on breitbart and didn't even read the article.
>But it's actually dropped in the last 3 years.
We will see how it turned out in the 2020 census.
Oh, and I was wrong, it's actually only 1,65 million illegals (pewhispanic.org/interactives/unauthorized-immigrants/).
>There's also around 3,000 mosques.
Yeah because we have a significant muslim population (8%) while you don't.

They don't pay taxes they have an ag exemption. Taking the money is the best thing they can do.

>approximately 2 million off
>b-but my argument still stands
>I'll just see if you're wrong
>I bet you just read headlines anyway!
>we allow widespread shitskins and Sharia law and you don't! You see! Texas is truly the pozzed one!

You're making this too easy

>we'll just deport all illegalz and then Texas go
>no illegals don't make up that much of the population, only 3 million
>haha loser provide source
>okay I was wrong, only 1,65 million which is even worse since that means the legal Hispanics make up an even larger share of the population
>hahahahaha you got it all wrong I win the argument xd

>you just don't get it, that American citizen is a problem too! Cause in at least 16 years those guys night like, make you a swing state maybe
>excuse me, sir? Could you point me in the direction of the East? I forgot my muzzie call to prayer while I was typing hurr durr on the internet. Praise Allah!

Spics vote reliable 30R/70D. That means if they outnumber whites, they will flip Texas.
But go on about how many muslims we have.

The difference is the hispanics are much more assimilatable, the issue is mostly ones who just arrived in the last 30 years rapidly. Heck they're at least Christian.

I can and will. Texas has literally always had a Hispanic population that hasn't changed it yet, and a giant fucking wall that they can't fight for 8 years likely won't help it change.
The Muslims, however, are a disease unlike the Mexican. Even unlike the common nigger. It takes a special kind of liberalism to welcome a people that actively want to destroy your ways, rather than simply doing so because they're brown, with open arms.

>The difference is the hispanics are much more assimilatable, the issue is mostly ones who just arrived in the last 30 years rapidly. Heck they're at least Christian.
And they continue to arrive at high enough rates to outperform naturalized Hispanics.
>Texas has literally always had a Hispanic population that hasn't changed it yet
It went from 20% to 40%. That is a significant change.
>and a giant fucking wall that they can't fight for 8 years likely won't help it change.
Legal immigration happens via plane. I would mind even if they came from the supposedly white Argentinia, since these guys are also voting blue.

>that's a significant change!
>still didn't affect Texas in the most pivotal red vs blue election in fucking years
>thinking you can fly enough over immigrants keep population that high for that long
>thinking air travel isn't one of the most stringent ways to enter America
>having a problem with legal immigrants in the first place
>still crying about how the hispanics are totally gonna change you man while the call to prayer sounds outside his window