White father who killed baby son by twisting his testicles and smothering him jailed for life

metro.co.uk/2016/12/15/dad-who-killed-7-month-old-son-by-twisting-his-testicles-and-smothering-him-jailed-for-life-6325136/

>Father who killed baby son by twisting his testicles and smothering him jailed for life

>HIS TESTICLES.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

His dad was a feminist.

We didn't start with you op.

>What the fuck is wrong with white people?
Reporting a brutal incident isn't wrong Ahmed. Unless you are talking about the actual crime, which is by all measures pretty fucked up but pales in front of what your people do on a daily basis.
RIP baby son

this wouldnt have happened if recreational cannabis was legal in bongville

In cases like this, his punishment should be to die the same way that his son did. Make it even better by telling him months in advance what his punishment will be and making him wait.

Feminism kills

Feminism is an invention of the white race.

the father did it, leaf

>liberals want to castrate white men and exterminate whites
>liberal murders and castrates his son
he's just doing what he's suppose to do. i bet he's a vegan

>uk
>white

yes the father was a feminist retard

His son was so cute. :/ I hope that motherfucker gets raped to death in prison, doubt they'll put him in general population (sadly). I'd gladly flay this fucker to death with a whip, for free.

This is a hate crime against the frog people.

marijuana kills

i imagine we will see more of this kind of obscene murder in the coming years as more and more provinces legalize this dangerous mind altering substance

Just showing the positive effect that diversity is having on white culture

He's a bastard who should die, but a baby can drive you insane, especially if your too young and have shitty control of your temperament. Never should have been left alone with it.

what the fuck are you talking about?

lol babies don't grow balls until like puberty

>White "people"

I swear niggers and spics have day to day chimp outs but once a white chimps out (and he will), its the worst chimp out of them all.

But these barbarians, these uncivilized pieces of white trash (all whites) kill in the most heinous way.

I find it funny that when whites call others uncivilized, savages, uncultured, barbaric.. it is actually them projecting all those traits onto other races. Look no further than white "people" to show you true savagery.

murdering innocent people in cold blood, torturing their victims, taking pleasure in the act... these vile scum need to be exterminated. Praise Allah that he is going to rape all your women and indoctrinate all your children and erase your pathetic race.

reported to FBI Achmed

nope

>stressy

Do britshits really talk like this?

Wanted his son to grow up a femboy for the sake of equality because men = mass murder

there is no place in society for individuals that cause suffering to children

This is not anywhere in the article. Where are you all getting this from?

Some nigger tortured a white kid to death with a blowtorch you dumb ape. Just stop talking, holy shit, go back to Iraq so that ISIS can dissolve you in acid or something you cretin.

kill the father, it's much cheaper.