Turkey realigns with Russia and joins the Russian-Iranian alliance against the Greater Israel plan and suddenly the EU...

Turkey realigns with Russia and joins the Russian-Iranian alliance against the Greater Israel plan and suddenly the EU globalists turn on Turkey.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocephaly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sudden silence on Sup Forums

Really make you think

You know its about GAS (syria pipeline) right?

I hope Turkey chimps out on eurocucks real hard, like, Jihad and shit and we may quietly liberate some more of our rightful clay.

Greatest ally.

Which goes right through the Greater Israel plan.

erdogan is just unstable and will end up shitting everywhere all over everyone.

basically, carrying on what he is already doing, the whole time a crowd of proud turks (who dont live or even want to live in turkey) screaming his name like mentally ill faggots

No it doesnt. Just google: iran. Pipeline. Gazprom. Syria. Turkey

Its all about money. That is the reason russia wants assad to stay. Because syria is the only way to get that damn gas from iran. The turks had other plans thats why assad had to go in there opinion. Viz he was already allied to iran. But iran is the bro of russia. And because of the gas iran has and the fear that russia will buy ALL of it...america stopped the embargo for iran. NIGGER

Mongols will be mongols. The Golden Horde never went away it just split into a Finnish and Negroid part.

I hope we nuke both soon desu

>Denmark
>we nuke
right

>Leave Africa to us.

Why would Russia buy gas?

Or maybe because Erdogan is a crazy cunt that is turning back all progress Turkey was making towards becoming a civilised first world country

Time to go back, Mehmet

>EU globalists
You know.. BBC is a great almond activator sometimes..

Based Erdogan
Ignorant westerners said the same thing about based Khomeini. Maybe Muslims don't want to become westernized? You ever think of that you fucking cuck?

>Kebab
>Allying together against Europe
Kebab shall be removed. REMOVE KEBUBOB!

kek

>Sup Forums defending roaches

wew lads

If they don't want to become westernised then they're deliberately being a horde of unshaven goat fuckers, which is probably even worse

Also if you don't want to become westernised then stay the fuck out of my continent

In a few hours Geert will humiliate all of you, your days are numbered.

Are you suure?

>Catholics have Vatican
>Muslims have Mecca
>Joos have Jerusalem
>The Orthodox Constantinople is under roach control
>Erdogan is Russia's "greatest ally" anyway
Do you guys think Putin is cucked? Or is it a 5d chess where Putin manipulates Erdogan to turn him against the West, making Europe repeat the Libya scenario in Turkey, and then retake Constantinople when the country is in chaos? I surely would like to believe in the latter, but what are the odds of that happening?

>bbc
>logical arguements

no

You don't own Europe kek. You don't even have any power within your own country. You don't even have any say in your own country. Your politicians and rich people do. You're a fucking nobody so don't try acting like a hotshot on the internet because if this was irl you would be wimpering like the scared little dog you are you fucking neet

I don't think Putin really cares about Russian Orthodoxy.

They have two options:
1. Iran has one of the biggest gasfields in the world. So they buy it and sell it to europe. So that saudi arabia and qatar loses profit.
2. They planed a pipelune from iran over syria back to the arabic world to get in competition with qatar. Who basically tried to ally with turkey to sell their own gas to europe. Behind the back of gazprom/russia who is the nr.1 seller.

So qatar and turkey want assad to go and support the rebells because he allied with russia and syria is the only way to europe
And russia wants him to stay for their partnership.

The usa came pretty late to the party and stopped the embargo for iran in fear of iran-russian partnership. Of course its already to late because russia invaded syria to help. And now trump plays it like: the embargostop for iran was a mistake. In fact they were just too late

If Constantinople is reestablished as Greek and a centre of orthodoxy, it would be politically disadvantageous to the Russian Orthodox Church.

A Third Rome isn't that great if there's a second Rome too.

Orthodox Church doesn't have a single "holy city" that everyone must follow so Constantinople is not so relevant.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocephaly

Well yeah, the whole Constantinople thing is a joke. But there have been numerous negative episodes in Russian-Turkish relations throughout the history, including the modern time, and it's very strange that Putin is making friends with Erdogan again. Especially after they shot our plane, pledged to kill Assad, and were caught trading with ISIS.

>Turkey goes to war with Europe
>Russia sits back and lols because NATO fights amongst themselves

Russia wants turkey to leave nato

could it have something to do with Russia, our one true enemy, gaining a powerful ally? you fucking one-track idiot

Putin is all about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

A nation of 5 million cucks talking toughguy on a Tibetan Animation Appreciation Image Board.

Orthodoxy is a meme that's outlived it's usefulness.

there were some indications that russia may hold some sway over turkey. The whole drama in syria and then the attempted coup on that fags life (which russia potentially prevented).

I am not sure, but I think that the turkish chimpout was done on purpose as to radicalize the dutch population, so that geertje will win even more.

Obviously not a lot of evidence there is for this, and I am not sure about russia's motives. So in 30 minutes we will partly find out if this plot was successful.

Wasnt turkey also allied with the axis in ww2?

No, the Ottoman Empire was allied with the Central Powers in WW1.