Why doesn't Sup Forums care about the whites in South America?

Why doesn't Sup Forums care about the whites in South America?

South Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile still have a lot of whites, but you guys just give us shit because we live in majority mixed / brown countries.

Don't advertise that, the UN will send you refugees.

> Why doesn't Sup Forums care about the whites in South America?
I don't care about South America in general.

Meant a lot of Argentinians DESU, if I can work on my Spanish a little, I'd really want to visit.

Because you people are human garbage.

This.

Thing is we can't pick and choose like that, it wouldnt be politically viable, sadly.

Since automation will only increase we should become more picky with who enters.

Because you guys don't identify as white you just identify with the native garbage there so you're a waste of time and a literal meme.

Because the whites in South America seem to be OK with their situation

They are basically an upper class without being accused of racism, as mixing is promoted by the whole society in most of those countries and there are many near-whites so the lines are blurred.

vishero

>Because you guys don't identify as white you just identify with the native garbage

Aussie education everyone

It perplexes me how some whites havent been mongrelized yet in these countries. However alot of these pics are not real white

She kinda reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. She cute but she looks like she has that trashy demeaner to her too. I find it hot.

Sure as shit look white to me

underrated

Because they chose not to bang uglier people, which the indios almost always are

>because we live in majority mixed / brown countries.

That's why.
Now fuck off.

There's a reason why the whole ARGENTINA IS WHITE meme exists ya know?
NOBODY wants to be called a mestizo here, not even mestizos themselves

We still have a lot of whites here in Brazil. Most wealthy white families don't racemix with niggers / natives.

You guys show a lot more compassion to South African whites, who live in a blacker shithole than we do.

Send your white women over to boost white birth rate. Important.

Most of you have non white admixture, and even the ones who don't are essentially Meds. The exceptions are rare enough to not matter.

>mongolia is the authority on who's white

I think anyone who has seen Giselle Bundchen should understand whites in South America don't race mix

Because Latin America has a racial caste system.

White people are at the top, they don't want to lose their position.

>You guys show a lot more compassion to South African whites, who live in a blacker shithole than we do.

Because they are truly fucked.

To be honest mate, you can move to Spain, and in 1 year apply for a passport.

Nobody will take the Afrikaans.

we have the best girls in the world

we are whites now
we're castizo shitskins. Still good country

What are Uruguayan girls like?

Fat weed smokers.

We have a lot of shit to deal with

>Don't advertise that, the UN will send you refugees.

Underrated post.

most u.s. americans have no idea that there are white people in south america because the education system here is fucking shite.

I care. I wish you all the best. I hope you get your own countries one day.

that beard

>We have the best girls in the world
>Posts that
Did you use the worst possible example on purpose son?

This is happening.

Someone is shipping out Haitians by the hundreds of thousands to all over South America.

They are sending them to Brazil, Chile, Argentina, even Mexico is getting flooded.

We do not know who is doing it.

I have noticed a drastic reduction in the number of Haitians visible in the street since this month last year here in Santo Domingo.

Maybe it is just payback for all the times the South American countries backed the Haitians in their invasion of my country, who knows?

But one thing is certain, they are disappearing fast here.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums care about the whites in South America?
In case you haven't noticed, we kind of have our plates full right now, trying to deal with the human garbage flooding our native continent. We simply don't have the mental or emotional capacity to worry about you guys as well. Please don't take it personally.

> Implying theres a difference between whites and other races in those countries

We don't want them, don't care about the fucking skin color.

>i'm [skin colour] so i'm entitled to shit

stop

Relax. Stop talking it so serious. Rare day when I don't get called a fat gay nigger here, I'm none of those things. I'm not crying about it.
Pretty much, grow up and put your big boy pants on, or go back to somewhere "safe" like joobook.

Too late, we already got Syrian families and ex-guantanamo prisoners

Why is it important for Americans to learn about some Italian/German migration to Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina. Sure, it's a cool little anecdote, but it's irrelevant to both U.S. History and World History.

>fat gay nigger here, I'm none of those things.
>I'm none of those things.
>US flag.
Sure thing, Tyrone

Said the American.

>Most of you have non white admixture, and even the ones who don't are essentially Meds. The exceptions are rare enough to not matter.

While most of this is true and a lot of mixed people consider themselves white, I would say about 6% of the Brazilian population (the rich minority) are non-mixed whites with pure European ancestry, just like Americans.

That's about 6% of a 200 million population, far from being a rare exception, since it equates the size of some European countries.

You are correct sir. The wealthy whites here don't racemix at all.

>Being a nigger
>Actually paying for internet service with your welfare instead of crack
Choose one

China suarez is my waifu

How come whenever these threads come up, pictures like these are always posted and yall parade them as "white"? S-see we have white people too!

T.Mohammed

>don't care about the fucking skin color.
t. Ahmed the civic nationalist

fpbp

the guantanamo fags moved away I think

>She's probably getting her womb filled with villero mestizo seed in a villa right now.

None of us are actually saying our countries are white, we are just saying we actually have non-mixed white minorities living here, which are often ignored / mocked by Americans or Europeans who seriously think 100% of South America is brown.

Negroids , Indios and Mestizos should be exterminated along with the Jews.

They deserve it.

>what is human genetics
Of course there's a difference, moron.

>Chile still have a lot of whites
Lol no, i've been there and it's Bolivia tier. Still light years ahead Paraguay in terms of development.

Good thread to post qties

you have to realize that most Americans interaction with hispanics are with peones from Mexico. basically the indians from the farms, who might be 10% European if they're lucky.

most hispanics are just another kind of Mexican. in the vast majority of hispanics in the US are either indians or some kind of nigger. if they are white they're probably Cuban

didn't we genocided lots of indios once?

Even if someone from Brazil had a genetic test and was 100% european, he/she would still be called a shitskin on Sup Forums

She's really good, but Luisana Lopilato is by far the best, not only is she fine as fuck, she's also wife material

Is China her nickname?

A fine cum receptacle.

Well done favela bro

Look at the rest of Latin America. Also , plenty of them have immigrated here.

Let me explain you something my hue friend.
Pic related is not white, is a negrita de mierda.

Simple as that.

She's part japanese
Hapas are truly the masterrace

>even if someone traveled to mars on a flying unicorn and came back to post about it on Sup Forums they would still be called a liar
What else is new?

Why did Northern Italians mainly move to South America, as opposed to Southern Italians who mainly moved to the US? No meme answers please.

How the fug, she doesn't look part asian, probably a quapa
Kek, you're welcome I guess

Fucking this OP don't fuck up south America it's already bad enough

>it's already bad enough

Roger that.

>globalist jews are browsing Sup Forums to find the last bastions of whtieness
Lmao, one day this site will seriosly become the gloabl central, Soros and Rotschild will argue and shitpost with "bbc" threads.

That's actually a good insight about the situation, Ameribro. But I still think you guys should know a little about European immigration to South America, and how even without any laws against miscegenation, there are still non-mixed whites living here.

>Implying that King Rat Soros and the Sheckel Prince Rotschild aren`t already shitposting traps and BBC in here.

Wew lad.

ISRAEL ISN'T WHITE.
t. Burger

Both Argentina and Brazil are filled to the brim with jews anyways. Buenos Aires in particular is one of the biggest jewish havens in the world outside of Israel, probably just behind New York.

They have been fucked up for decades now. Completely beyond saving.

Whites here don't mix

>paraguay

how's that male population going, my indio?

That thing looks like a corpse

there are no whites left in South America. Only mixed mutts of South Euro conquerors and some Germans who came 70 years ago.

Land of mongrels.

Spain is a shithole, that is fucking retarded

CUTE

I've never seen a single Jew in my entire life, friend. And I live in a big city.

It's in the same way that you dumb faggots think America is a mimic of Brazil, or infested with Mexicans, when in reality that's far from the truth.

yes he is you central European cesspit

that's why im moving to your country and theres nothing you can do to stop me ;). cucq

Oh, you don't get to see them. They own your country.

Not that you'd be able to tell apart a jew from an actual white person.

People do know that generally, if you can't handle bants you're in the wrong place.

she's my waifu

There is a lot of jews here as well. In my class only (we are 30), there are 3 jews. I live in Cordoba, not even buenos aires. And besides that 95% of people I know are white.

ugly desu

black girls are better