It's fake news even for >90 IQ leftists

Ten news
The project
7 news
9 news
ABC
SBS

JUST fucking nuke our country please.

There's two, CBC, and the big one in my area, CP24. It's literally only useful for weather and traffix reports.

ABS
rappler

fake news

I watched your news while I was over there and it was awful. They covered murder and crime so much it was like your country was Chicago, even though it was only like one or two. Very depressing

La Sexta and El Pais

Italy is worse, a cute girl homicide can be in the news for years

NDTV

Even suicides?

zdf

CNN, I think. Wait, is this a trick question?

They spoke about her only for a week or two

Obviously if a girl is raped by immigrants the story never make it to national newspapers

Jutarnji list

YLE is national news service so it's more like an arm of propaganda division rather than a separate news outlet. Finland doesn't really have the culture of separate news agencies competing with each other.

For the newspapers, Helsingin Sanomat. The internal memos about content guidelines were full of the "responsible reporting" shit. Ilta-Sanomat and Iltalehti, the evening tabloidlike papers are more interested in having selling headline posters than telling the 'right things'.

One of the many benefits of President Trump is he steals so much attention the news literally wouldn't have time to do this. But their coverage is so negative a murder might get lighter coverage

All TV channels. Sad.

CNN Chile

Aftonbladet

TVN24

Fanpage, it's more of a buzzfeed of my country

BFMTV

All media really. Aftonbladet BB and Expressen stands out

TVE, Antena 3, Cuatro, Telecinco, La Sexta, El Pais, Eldiario, Elpublico, La razón..etc

Literally every mass-media here is leftist propaganda.

Literally our state television.

It's not fake, it's American "fact-based" narratives thanks to Obama signing into law in December inside the NDAA of 2017, section 1287 Global Engagement Center. Just like Obama made it legal in the 2013 NDAA to allow propaganda on its citizens, this new section 1287 Global Engagement Center allows foreign contractors to push American friendly narratives abroad.
Nobody knows and nobody seems to care, keep responding to bait threads and sliding important topics
Search 1287 Global Engagement Center heck if you are a foreigner you can apply for some of the $80,000,000 set aside to publish American friendly narratives in your country. Set up your own company and make some money

La sexta

24ur

VTM
They even worked together with CNN for their reports on the presidential election.
Obviously shilled for Clinton. If I remember correctly, the emails of the CEO of their parent company got leaked and it showed him colluding with the Clintons.

This

Propaganda is back boys!

It was bad before, but now it's gonna be fucking bonkers. Prepare for LITERAL brainwashing on t.v.

Globo

>inb4 BBC

How is it that one of the most trustworthy and respectable news sources in the world will be called "fake news" because it refuses to write utter garbage, either anti or pro trump?

CP24 is good for people being hit by the TTC and weather

CM, also known as Correio da Manhã. They're really shady.

www.dagbladet.no

Their main source is CNN.
Last week they were still going on about Trumps inauguration numbers.

From last summer:
dagbladet.no/kultur/dagbladet-inngar-samarbeid-med-cnn/60387123
"Dagbladet form a partnership with CNN
- Should give readers a deeper and better coverage of foreign policy."

>refuses to write utter garbage
BBC is propaganda, bong

BBC News is full of lies of omission, it's much more subtle but highly effective.

Their entertainment and social documentaries are flat out degeneracy though.

RAI is pure leftist propaganda, almost as bad as CNN and BBC.

I don't understand this picture. What's VES?

Every single on of our channels.

one*

>RAI
>leftist

So what is La7 then?

RAI just shills for whichever government happens to be in power at the time.

BBC is one of the worst leftist organisations in the world. It just conceals it's marxist intentions behind a shield of elegance to fool plebs like you.

I don't even watch Indian news anymore. If you want to induce a migraine and raise your blood pressure watch Arnab Goswami, the Inquisition would have been glad to have that shithead

RTE although all of our news is shit.

Finland is so fucked up when it comes to competition among news outlets...

DR. "State funded", forced to pay if you fulfill idiot demands that 99% of population does. Just uploaded a smug pro-refugee video.

FTV
HTV
RTL
NOVA TV

Basically, everyone.

CNN in spanish (thats the atual name and the logo is CÑÑ)
And TELEVISA, common catch phrase is "televisa te idiotiza" which means televisa makes you stupid

>current year
>watching tv

ZDF and SPIEGEL

Nova24TV

cbc and the rebel

All of them

ERR

SVT