Laughing at Maddow thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9thpRJ46tLI
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/03/15/rachel_maddow_s_trump_taxes_scoop_was_a_cynical_self_defeating_spectacle.html
cnbc.com/2017/03/14/donald-trump-just-got-a-nice-victory-thanks-of-all-people-to-rachel-maddow.html
scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete this

explain to me what happened

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Don't worry about it Swiss. We don't need you to be informed, just neutral.

k

delet

Geraldo's Al Capone Vault Fiasco Part 2

Thanks (she' a lesbian journalist who thought she would nail the trump by releasing tax information. In the end it was all legal.)

i get the resemblence, but im crious who saw this picture first and wal ike holy shit she looks like a ham

did anyone really think he had illegal stuff on his tax return? clinton no-doubt had access to his returns via obama and she didnt say anythign about it. how stupid are the american left to think he has anything buerucratic illegal?

BWAHAHAHAHHAH

man she's so ugly

Trump is a skilled player in 4D chess.

This is why the media will always lose.

Headline in my paper today:

TRUMP DODGES writes off $100 million

she is a worthless cunt

When I used to watch To Catch A Predator reruns on NBC and her commercials came on I honestly thought she was a faggot.

Wait? Why? Because she btfo Trump?

>listening to limbaugh in the background at around 12 noon
>he starts dressing maddow down
>says she and people like her are possibly so stupid that they may not know how to read tax returns
>laughs at them that their smoking gun is another dud
>says maybe they knew they had nothing but banked on their audience being too stupid to know

Do the regressive left not get tired of being wrong and making assholes of themselves in the most public ways possible?

She blew the fuck out of herself.

so do we all agree that trump leaked his own taxes to distract the media from the fact that he doesn't have proof that Obama wire tapped him?

Isn't it fucking illegal for his tax returns to be literally broadcast on national tv anyway?

This pic is nice, user.

Doesn't seem like Trump is going to make a stink about it (especially since it seems like he provided it himself).

You shills are getting seriously desperate

Maddow is worst girl

>hyped up leaks of Trumps tax returns
>thisistheendoftrump.jpg
>grand revelation - two pages from 2005
>everything is fine
>Trump probably leaked them himself
youtube.com/watch?v=9thpRJ46tLI

>Gotcha bitch!

What was rush talking about when he said people were on her twitter saying they wanted her to have there babies?

>be maddow
>in bathroom
>shaving cream on cheeks
>shaving peach fuzz from face
>HopeItGrowsBackThicker.jpeg
>hetero cis white male secretary bursts into bathroom
>”Sir! It’s here! Come quick!”
>you splash some water on your cheeks to wash the residual shaving cream from your face and look yourself in the mirror
>”the itsy bitsy donny went up the water spout,” you sing to yourself, “down came the rain and LEAKED THE TAXES OUT!”
>you and your hetero cis white male secretary cannot stop laughing
>it’s almost as funny as a tiny trump
>but far more powerful
>surely it will lead to trump’s impeachment
>you put on your vanity bulge codpiece and pantsuit
>you enter the studio triumphantly and take your seat behind your desk
>the camera turns on
>”to my fellow self-identifying marginalized americans. we got ‘em!”
>”let’s all have a look at pic related shall we?”
>but wait, something’s wrong
>instead of a big fat zero there’s actually a sizeable number
>no worries because it’s actually the rate that matters
>you run some quick numbers in your head and realize the rate is actually quite significant too
>you swallow hard
>your voice creaks, “as you can see…”
>hetero cis white male secretary bursts into the studio and hands you a piece of paper
>with white house stationary and all it reads: Congratulations on your big scoop Ms. Maddow. We think you’ll make a great addition to the trump public relations team!
>and it’s signed The Little Dutch Boy
>LiterallyShaking.jpeg
>”no, no, no! take down pic related! this was a set-up! He’s a con man! This is another one of his cons! Where are you HILLLLAAAAAARRRRRYYYY!”
>MSNBC goes to “technical difficulties” screen

Shill detected

>Creating a new conspiracy theory about a backfired conspiracy theory created by yourself claiming your own created conspiracy theory is a distraction from a so-called wiretap conspiracy theory.
Liberals are losing their sanity.

We do have proof. The CIA has been reading all emails and listening to all calls for years now.

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/03/15/rachel_maddow_s_trump_taxes_scoop_was_a_cynical_self_defeating_spectacle.html

Even the left is turning on her!

How about that proof that the DNC was hacked by the Russians and that they were in league with Trump? Still waiting on that, Shill Bill.

Don't be stupid. Maddow knew this was a setup. She knew Donald had his people release it, but, she used the first 20 minutes of her program to BTFO Donald over Russia. You'd know this had you watched her show, but I realize just repeating what Sup Forums (incorrectly) says is easier. Anyway Rachel is a Roads Scholar, Drumpf is a retard. Let's be serious here, Donald got owned and Maddow redpilled people on Trump/Russia as she planned.

I don't think you understand the power of autism and need to leave.

cnbc.com/2017/03/14/donald-trump-just-got-a-nice-victory-thanks-of-all-people-to-rachel-maddow.html

Maddow's career is over.

How many times do you want to post this, senpai?

Well, alright

That poster made a good point though

How blown the fuck out do you have to be that even the video game industry is making fun of you

Still haven't gotten tired of winning yet.

her face actually looks roach-like.

3/10 would bang

I still have no idea who this guy is.

It's fucking glorious. I was at a bar last night that was doing a pub quiz. The presenter (An obese blue-haired SJW type) took a break from presenting to announce with great pleasure that Rachel Maddow had leaked Trump's tax returns! It was all over for Drumphy!!! I was like "what?" and by the time I Google'd it Trump had already BTFO Maddow and the SJW said nothing more about it for the rest of the evening.

It was glorious.

>payed

Whoever made that needs to learn English.

Rambling 20 min dialog of what ifs and could haves that made Alex jones conspiracies seem like peer reviewed science facts lol ok she really showed him who wears the pantsuits around here

wtf i love best corea now

>mfw this tweet is FUCKING REAL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is poes law in full effect or are you actually not pretending to be retarded

>2017
>Still wears those thick framed 'I'm an intellectual!' SJW glasses

Nice

not the real Kaz just in case

>That poster made a good point though

Kek
>same poster

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rachel DamnI'mSadNow irrevocably & utterly BTFO

Probably ordering her helium tank as we speak tbqh

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
its study. JUST

probably a google image match

Archive that shit please.

>That poster
FUCKING RETARD IT'S ((((((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))))

seriously what the fuck my friend

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>CNBC literally telling everyone that they are unobjective liberal fags.

Who the fuck even makes this shit, I'm crying with laughter realizing that somebody actually jerked off to this thing

You americans are fucking weird.

Also What the fuck happened ?

She prooven that Rump Paid taxes?

can´t you see that he is positive and not neutral?
Switzerland and austria must unite to create a true neutral country

Jokes on you, Maddow is highly intelligent, successful, enjoying the highest ratings of her career, leading the ratings in cable news atm if I'm not mistaken.

>CLIENT COPY

Hi Mr. Maddox, glad you could join us!

Those days are over for her. She/ you are now a joke even to the left. See Dan Rather, Geraldo and Brian Williams.

>tfw posting offtopic content
>tfw zero citations in the article
>tfw still believing in shill media

Are you just retarded ,or are you illiterate too?

>wiretaps on foreign agents that picked up Trump team
>actual wiretaps aimed at Trump admin
choose one

>Roads Scholar

Lmao shills first day on the job. What a dumb fucking faggot.
>her der dat poster haz gud point

its news source no reason not to believe it

this is accurate. Maddow knows Trump or Trump advcate leaked these and so she used her pulpit to talk about other shit before the shitty reveal. That and ratings.
Its so obvious that Trump or an advocate leaked these. Why else would you only release the 2 front pages and NONE of the supporting 1500+ pages that actually show where his money comes from and whom he owes it to?

To be fair,

>trump has been seen near one of his (Russian) business partners a few times this election cycle
>that business partner was involved in the same company as a trump appointee

Everybody knows billionaires don't do business abroad or have acquaintances who know each other, Dlumphf is obviously a Russian plant!!1!

Stop replying to yourself you dumb fuck. Maddow tanked. Again. Her mindless rambling was a stall tactic.

>hahah better ignore all the real leaks that happend today because muh artifical hyped up literally nothing by libfags

Kek, sorry m8, I misunderstood you....keep on doing god's work

Where's your book, user.

Rachel Maddow? More like Rachel Madcow.

What kinds of people look at things and think food?

>Everybody knows billionaires don't do business abroad or have acquaintances who know each other, Dlumphf is obviously a Russian plant!!1!
With literal mobsters tho? Seriously? There is something called Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and it appears Trump has not really been adhering to that at all