Destiny is getting his asshole torn apart by the best British e-sports caster for how cocky he's been getting with his...

Destiny is getting his asshole torn apart by the best British e-sports caster for how cocky he's been getting with his political debates.

twitch/destiny

Make sure adblock is on before going to his channel.

JonTron recently got red pilled. Have him debated by PJW, Sargon of Akkad, heck even Alex Jones could beat him. JonTron was to fresh and new and had never done that.

thorin is an even bigger edgelord than destiny

>gets destroyed by richard "the choker" on unfiltered reunion
>gets owned by thorin
CS>SC

Thorin is Sup Forums as fuck, calls out swedecucks and bantz with no regard for human life

the OUREST of GUYS

why hasn't destiny hung up on him yet?

stop shilling this faggot
saged

>eceleb garbage

can't admit defeat because he's a retard

I still don't know who that destiny fuck is, why should I care about him?

but he hung up on naked ape when he was losing

>being a pseudointellectual
>Think your opinions and feefees matter
>Not being a true scholar
>Im referring to you guys

Also Destiny thinks he is top shit after beating JonTron. That's why I hated JonTron debating him it was cringe and now that faggot is going to get a lot of publicity for being a cuck nu male utterly disgusted.

Ublock doesnt block twitch ads for me anymore. Really cancerous shit.

>Destiny thinking he's good when debating lower tier debaters like Lauren Southern and Jontron

he's dropping actual redpills on feminism now

Thorin is definitely one of us. He literally retweets some Sup Forums news twitter.

>twitch chat
why

>destiny is always losing according to Sup Forums
>watch rebroadcast
>destiny is actually blowing everyone the fuck out while the other person is just sperging and not actually wanting to debate
>repeat every day for the last week
huh

GREECE BTFO

Holy fuck, this is embarrassing. I thought watching him get his face ripped off by Metokur was bad, this is almost making me feel bad for him.

I might have taken your post seriously, but then I noticed the flag.

>low IQ spic riding cuckstinys tiny dick
shocking

Destiny I thought you were Cuban not Mexican

Best flag c:

>Make sure adblock is on before going to his channel
Make your shilling for this fucking nobody more obvious please

hey, thorin was a real celeb, he has a tv show

He already debated Sargon

>mexican intellectuals

Thank you based Thorin

>He already debated Sargon
He didnt debate him, he was just talking to him.

Destiny is a wanna be trap. Of course he/she loves having it's asshole torn up= while making white nationalists look stupid.

>burgers assuming wrong things
shocking

I think destiny is a shit debater and a completely unsalvageable libcuck, but hes not losing those "debates".
Hes the one actually keeping on point and debating.

I don't even watch any of these debates, I just know that a Mexican's opinion is worth at best 1/4 of a human's opinion.

This, I like destiny and I admit it, hes lost against ray and shkreli finessed destiny,

Idk why its so hard for these cringey Sup Forumssters to admit someone they fan boy lost.

Did he just call merkel right wing?

Watch the current debate he is being eaten alive.

REKT

I liked him a little bit but why am I not surprised to find his political opinions are garbage

and my standard is that it is inexcusable to have an opinion that does not recognize the importance of conservatism and is critical of the crimes of multiculturalism and globalism since these problems are so glaring and so destructive in our time

as far as Ive heard of him he is a total lib
= total failure at understanding politics of today

DESTINY FUCKING GIGADESTROYED

>beating JonTron
what

when did they start "debating"

>tune in for 30 seconds
>Destiny is getting his ass handed to him

it's like a breath of fresh air

reaaaally?

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Who is this Destiny guy and why is he (ir)relevant?

good contribution to the topic

He got completely BTFO by Naked Ape and ragequit. Ryan Dawson fed him his own testicles. He didn't even try to argue against Shkreli after being slapped like a dog five minutes in.

JonTron was egregious, the fat Iranian didn't know what he was talking about and Destiny STILL managed to de-facto lose the argument by lying about Europe and moving the goalposts when it got brought up. By the end of the Metokur debate he was literally advocating regime change in Mexico as a more viable plan than building a wall.

He's a retard.

Thorin is a based motherfucker that could easily move into other types of debates if he stopped casting Counter Strike

destiny is a nu-male 100%, and the whole world would be better off if he killed himself live on twitch after this assblasting

>best British eSports caster
>Thorin

In terms of dictating the conversation. JonTron presented facts, yet the other guy did same libtard shit as they all do. JonTron needed to be stronger, but that's just not him he's a comedian.

For those of us who can't tune into the stream can anyone give us a rundown on some of the points being brought up?

hrhrwe

>British e-sports caster

Who the fuck cares

Some lefty fuckhole who is an "esports gaymer".

He isn't relevant at all. His only fame is really from chinky games, and a semi famous "Musician" made a song about him 3-4 years ago.

lmao

All things considered JonTron brought up more compelling points.

misquoting Trump
>muh muslims
>but the wall!
>he's mean

betafag complaining mostly

Destiny peddles doxa, not logos, so he can't give up because that would mean his ego must give way to something bigger than him. Sad!

thats all they can do in eSports

even the british-owned teams like Fnatic don't have British players

relatively popular streamer who likes to debate politics and sjw shit. We're on Sup Forums so anything Sup Forums related is """"relevant""""

Bumping. Request spoon feed

We all know the best is 2GD.

>He got completely BTFO by Naked Ape
all naked ape did was sperg and yell at destiny to shut up reeeing r9k style and throw shit arguments with no bases and other shit to just bait destiny into raging, there was no debate there

listening to the Metokur debate right now. Destiny had a decent platform, but Metokur keeps b8ing him into absurd positions. Metokur isn't a good debator either, but Destiny will keep taking silly b8

I can't watch right now.

How is Destiny getting destroyed?

Is Thorin a right winger/conservative?

Why would anyone listen to a shrimpy little dude that can't even do 10 pullups.

JonTron can't do 10 pullups either but that's irrelevant because he's Persian so he probably has a flying rug or something so bodily locomotion and feats of strength are unnecessary.

holy shit thorin is our guy?

lmao thorin keeps trying to catch him off guard with one-liners and puting words in his mouth

he has great taste in women but I'll never be able to understand why he dumped Soe

she has such a fantastic ass

Ok thanks. I can go back to not giving a fuck about him then.

>2017
>giving any type of twitch personality views

yea nah, they need to go out and get real jobs my dude

its actually richard "these hands" lewis

Thorin has been Sup Forums as fuck. Same for forg1ven.

>not watching Aris' stream

Wasn't that fantastic after he ruined it with his big dong.

Destiny is making Thorin stutter and back into a little hole now.

Can Destiny be beat? It doesn't look like it

What the fuck accent is that lads?

DINNY, NO.

I couldn't watch it all. Jon made good points, Destiny made shitty, entirely irrelevant counters, and Jon didn't call him on it. Pure rage that.

Sargon is far from redpilled

HOLY FUCKKK BASED DUNCAN THORIN SHIELDS

Fuck off Destiny. We're not giving you more views.

Sick of seeing him advertise on this board.

He first got his fame by being a slightly above average SC2 player, who was fairly articulate. (That's when I started to follow him)

He was never good enough to go anywhere on the pro scene, and even went as far as living in Korea for a while to try and git gud.

After he found out that he will never be able to make a living playing SC2 professionally, he moved on to different video games and his followers went with him.

He's now a full time streamer. He never got into debating politics until about two years ago, but he thinks he's some great thinking intellectual because he has a thousand followers all sucking his dick.

Thorin is defending Trump?

thorin is basically filibustering at this point

based

Destiny always sighs like a child. He reminds me of chris chan.

Overly emotional crybabies tend to sigh a lot when they face the slightest amount of opposition.

Thorin is like us, not really a conservative but hates multiculturalism. He was a kind of libertarian leftist up until a few years ago when the muslims started invading Europe.

Steven Bonnell the II had an APM (actions per minutes) of 355 while playing Starcraft 2. That thorin guy doesn't stand a chance.

Metokur had handily won by the end of the debate. Destiny's argument for affirmative action was so pants on head retarded, that he was literally drawing graphs after the debate trying to show his followers how he "won"

seriously though why are video game streamers debating politics?

>like us
>not really a conservative
Speak for yourself, Yank. We know you're all liberal degenerates.

views

NakedApe raped Destiny.
Metokur raped Destiny.

If you can't stand up to guys who's background is trolling, you most certainly cannot deal with intellectual heavyweights in the political right. Hell, even fucking Jared Taylor or Colin Flaherty would tear him a new asshole, and that is starting with the handicap of being considered a white supremacist.

Not enough good video games have been coming out last few years.

>Wait for all the Brexit voters to die

>Destiny

Because it's more intelligent and enlightening than the 'debates' hosted on major networks.

Two autists and nerds having an unregulated debate on the wild west that we call the internet is WAY better than listening to two talking heads controlled by corporations on CNN or Fox.

Don't blindly disparage these people.

What facts? The misinterpreted arrest records of black teens, or the laughable notion that European immigrants weren't shit on? Pretending that the immigration problem in Europe is applicable to the United States, or refusing to admit he's no whiter than Obama?

I don't know who is who

He shat on Poland, everyone in CSGO scene was triggered for about a month

holy fuck destiny is a hardcore basement cuck globalist