JIHADIST WEAPONS CACHE FOUND IN SPAIN

thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings
popsci.com/scitech/article/2005-02/can-terrorists-build-bomb
thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whos funding this?

Thats a very impressive collection.

Faggots at the (((CIA)))

CIA

:^)

Such peaceful intentions.

hum those are CIA weapons

The guardia civil found them

how do I get an invite?

Can I have a raifu?

pleeze spayn?

Good thing that the EU just restricted legal gun ownership even more.
Also those rifles are shit.

These weapons should go to the hands of the young men of Spain who want to protect their country. In reality they will be sold right back to the terrorists using the same black market auctions. We're lucky Islamists are giant pussies and wouldn't actually take up arms if it wasn't against a bunch of unaware civilians.

I'm sure they'll go after unarmed populations in their death throes.

Be ready for that.

>pipe shotguns

literally fallout 4 tier

You can play with one of mine polan

What the fuck, how are you gonna use a howitzer in a terrorist attack???? Shell Paris??

Basically. It´s obviously meant for some armed revolt. Possibly taking a while to take down.

i wonder if they'd let me have a rifle if i ask nicely?

>wad da fugg?

This is getting out of hand. I think Deus' vulting schedule is going to be advanced significantly in light of this wonderful discovery.

>Basically. It´s obviously meant for some armed revolt. Possibly taking a while to take down.

Funny, innit? The article makes it sound like this was simply a gun store used by gangsters, not an armory for muslim invaders.

Complete with anti-aircraft weapons. How lax are the checks that stuff like this can happen? Is this all hardware that's crossing borders from other countries?

>How lax are the checks that stuff like this can happen

You don't understand do you. The (((intelligence agencies))) have planted weapon caches all around the western world for the shitskins to use them in the coming civil war against whites. Why do you think they're letting millions of violent niggers pour into the white world?

That's a lot of hurt.

That sounds like Alex Jones tier stuff but Kek has blessed you with digits. I'm torn.

How is this possible Spain has gun control? What if they make it triple illegal?

He's right motherfucker. Your digits confirm

It is only illegal if they catch you.

shit son

Saudi Arabia

George Webb had some youtube video talking about how they set up the weapon caches around the countries

Kek is definitely trying to set me on the path of Memetic Truth.

b-but I thought gun control meant criminals couldn't get guns?

Wasn't there also those uniforms found in Spain or something? Odd they've found that and all these weapons yet Spain hasn't had any major attack from ISIS. Don't you think?

turn it into a nuke?

Well, last big one was a while ago now:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

Take a look at how many people crowd the streets of any European city. A howitzer would kill hundreds of people before the government could react

true,at first I thought this might be heading for syria but then I looked at the type of weapons

Any European city is filled with niggers and slimes

Doubt they'd attack themselves

first paragraph of step 3 notice the cannon part
popsci.com/scitech/article/2005-02/can-terrorists-build-bomb

Silly Bongfriend! The government doesn't care about disarming criminals. It cares about disarming civilians so that they can't evict the government.

Such free. Liberty bigly.

our tax dollars
""""moderate rebels""""" and such

Those are actually 12 gauge revolver shotguns made by organized criminals in China.

I wish I wish I wish I could get my hands on some those guns

fucking christ, I hope spain at least puts them back into the market.

>thesun.co.uk/news/3092362/shocking-police-pictures-reveal-10000-weapon-arsenal-intended-for-the-hands-of-terrorists-including-howitzers-machine-guns-and-grenades/

obama for fucking sure.

Digits of truth.

Why don't you have a collective collapse over this shit, but the most ridiculous things trigger you to no end?

(((them)))