Sex-selective abortion of males - the SILVER BULLET solution

I had written an effortpost on this but accidentally lost it. So I'll summarize.

> You have more female ancestors than males. Between 5 and 17 women reproduced throughout history, for every 1 man who did. Women will be willing to share men in the absence of social conditioning to the contrary. Most men died from homicide in the past.

> Most of our problems including degeneracy are caused by an excess of males. There are simply too many of us.

> Currently the supply of men is too high, and they are not in such demand as they once were to fill important roles in society. This is related to the Western NEET epidemic and the Eastern grass-eater phenomenon.

Encouraging parents to have daughters could fix this, whether by abortion (the reverse of China's problem) or by fertilization methods.

This would reduce the market demand for women, who respond to their inflated sexual value by becoming sluts and cock-carousel riders. It would increase the value of men, who would respond to this by assuming their natural responsibilities. Incentives would be realigned and a positive male identity revived.

This would also be more in line with the natural equilibrium humanity has existed in for most of its history. Any eugenics program could maintain some "humaneness" by restricting parents with less-than-ideal genetics to having daughters. There would be absolutely nothing wrong with this.

How can this possibly be refuted?

> Have white children to save the white race
> Have white daughters to save white civilization

It's a brutal solution, but it would work. Back in the days a lot of men died in wars or doing their (often dangerous) jobs. They were "aborted" naturally. Men today only experience war playing vidya, and most have lazy desk jobs. It's unnatural and completely unheard of in history.

Yea. Let's lower our species IQ, work ethic, logic, rationality, and ability to work towards a goal. That'll save us.

>Two cuck countries arguing for the abortion of men
Color me surprised. Here's a better option. Abort Sweden and the Anglo menace

I'm ok with swedish women only.

Yea, I know you arabs love'em

I had to make sure this wasn't a leaf. Instead the eternal ANGLO shines his wisdom again.

We did a hashtag on twitter last year, #notanothermonster which basically told women to abort male children so they wouldn't grow up to be part of the opressive patriarchy. Kek

just offer financial compensation for sterilisation, worldwide. The world doesn't need 4 billion menial workers any more, embrace the robot labour workforce.

You could breed out shit like huntingtons, asthma, sub 90 IQ dribblers and manlets within 6 generations

We can send the arabs to Sweden in exchange for the swedish women. It's full of arab men anyway.

fuck off lesbian

>y-you should reduce your male population!
>check flag
>it's the eternal anglo
BEADY

How the fuck would this happen?

Switzerland may not be cucked yet, but you maintain your idealised white culture by letting the Jew banks use your country as a platform to screw over the rest of the goyim.

Gender can be selected with IVF. Doesn't require abortion. This is an artificial way to maintain natural conditions of life.

Explain why this is wrong.

how many generations would it take to breed out the anglos? ohh wait lmao, theyre doing it themselves. enjoy those pakis you cunt

because women are objectively inferior you fucking moron

But men are the only people that make civilization, if women were in charge it would be the stone age all over again

Gender warfare is not the answer o societies problems. Dividing a population only weakens it. The answer is to give every citizen the ability to to achieve and sustain an enjoyable lifestyle... Women naturally want to have children, and men have no problem contributing if they feel like they are being rewarded for the effort.

No amount of gender based policy will fix the issues our societies are facing. It will simply degenerate us into a lesser form.

Read the post you stupid spaghetti nigger.

> Reducing the number of MALES.
> INCREASING the number of men.

A NEET with no reproductive prospects, who is not even needed by society, is not a man.

>women become a super majority of the electorate
>men no longer have competition to motivate us to reach are maximum potential
>world collapses
good idea OP you stupid faggot nigger

wtf is this fool doing?

Best post I've ever read by a leaf.

russian things

>Argentina
>White

LOLOLLLL

BTFO

>Most men died of homicide in that past
>Get to Heaven
>Manly men, ripped and tribal stare at me
>Beautiful vikings, knights, craftsmen, farmers
>I tell them how I died comfortably in my bed at a ripe old age
>They look at me disgusted
>tfw my father and grandfather were both murdered
I'm so embarrassed.

So your going to handicap your own nation while Africa is invading you and experiencing a population boom?

What could go wrong

In all about having qt white daughters
Count me in

Those lucky bastards that made it!

Exactly. They're women. Their role is to be mothers and wives, and to sustain society. Fixing this would push them back into that role, and allow men to take the reigns once more.

Men are the ones who actually do things to advance and protect society, and right now, they aren't doing it very efficiently, due to the unnatural gender balance.

>ISIS production quality.

Everytime I can't stop thinking that some hollywood producer it's involved.

Race war is coming user

You still have time

you're thinking correctly.
women will eventually be wiped out because theyre god damn wastes of space.

Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a window?

Why is this warfare? The only gender warfare is forcing men and women into unnatural economic competition.

>men have no problem contributing if they feel like they are being rewarded for the effort.

Exactly. Due to a significant portion of women being enabled to be eternal sluts, a corresponding (and in fact greater) portion of the men are waking up to the fact that they will not be rewarded for their effort enough to justify making it.

It would lead to some level of society-wide polygamy, and we all know how well that works out, and all of the problems it causes. See much of the Muslim world.

he didnt shoot him. he punched hm i nthe face a few times.better safe than sorry mate

how's that 20 euro coffee taste m8?

like 30 seconds of labor. good stuff

>Let's fix the population problem by adding to it
No. These women would mass produce babies if they were sharing a man. It's how we got here to begin with.

1 to 1 m/f monogamous institutions in conjunction with homeostasis replacement rates (something only white countries have learned to do, and seemingly do it without governmental intervention) is the way to go.

This means that there are some populations out there that need to be encouraged to simply stop.

Think that through. Polygyny is a problem when it leaves a surplus of frustrated men without a stake in society. This is not that.

Question for you, Sup Forums.

Would it be more fulfilling to live through the race war or die a glorious death during it?

This lad has me seriously thinking about it, now.

Why are Swiss posters such bullies?

>You have more female ancestors than male
No, you have the exact same number. Unless you're your own grandfather.

How the fuck does an artificial majority of women fix the issues you're presenting ???

Especially in the west where we are a democratic republic mostly, all this will really do for sure is make men a complete waste of time to appeal to for votes.

If you want retarded women running government you must be real fucking stupid yourself.

I'd say live through

You'd be able to red pill anyone you came across

or men should just stop being pussys and put women back in their place. a balance of 1 to 1 is fine as long as women aren't on crazy power trips. Society needs to change for this to happen though, probably take a war to change it at this point anyways.

That bitch is hot.

I didn't read your post.

Obviously women shouldn't have the right to vote.

You have to balance both incentive and competition to create motivation.

Otherwise you end up with a NEET epidemic and a generation of cucked men who destroy their own societies out of apathy, feminization or suppressed bitterness.

Anyone who isn't a myopic negroid or a sheltered pet goy should be able to understand this.

Place and time for both. Men have to die to become the foundation, and men must live to build upon it, or both have been wasted. It depends on who's leading the race war for me. If I believe in it, I might run a suicide mission.

A society becomes great when old men plant trees they know will never shade them.

What OP is saying:

Let's replace sleeping with several people with sleeping with several people. Good job, that really solved the problem!
You do realize that all the good males do for society comes from competing with other males for reproduction? In your society, males would not have to compete anymore, leaving nobody to strive for societal improvement.

about 3 seconds over here m8, 2 if served by a paki

>anglo paki making 20chf/3sec.
i doubt it cuck

> men should just stop being pussys and put women back in their place

Until the supply/demand for women reaches sustainable levels, there will be no consequences for women who act like stupid sluts. Since they are able to act like sluts, they will act like sluts.

Their value is high enough that they can move between men as freely as they want, no one man can put them in their place, and it would take a collective, concerted effort from men to consciously impose some standards of decency on them.

I don't see this happening any time soon.

Women are on a crazy power trip, because unnatural sexual economics has given them actual power.

3 seconds for me to earn 50p for a cup of coffee in a non-meme economy sunshine

>earn 12kchf/mo
>pay 3chf for a ristretto at a comfy cafe
or
>earn 2kCuckPakiPound/mo
>pay 50penises for a cup of stale piss
my jealously is overwhelming

you have to pay extra for the coffee with piss in m8, have to go over to the swiss corner for those

>anglo so cucked they have a swiss corner
guess how many anglo subhuman corners we have

almost as many as you have german owned bank accounts? tell me more about being cucked squire I'm definitely listening

Watch "wag the dog". Good movie.

lol

You Swiss are disgusting. You're a nation of Jew-sheltering race-traitors.

You enable the Jews, the Spic Mafia, Nigger Warlords, Deep State subversives and countless other human scum to operate in our countries, and you crypto-kikes profit from it.