A based arts student appears

"Szumko, a first year photography student, shouted at police saying ‘British p***s’ adding: ‘You are going to fucking die, fucking racists, pretend to be white but wish Merry Christmas to Muslim People.’"

metro.co.uk/2017/03/15/judge-tells-student-who-shouted-racist-slurs-during-rampage-im-not-sending-a-lady-to-prison-for-this-6510293/

Could she be...dare i say it.... /our/ galdem?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/03/14/woman-who-had-sex-in-dominos-faces-police-questioning-but-boyfriend-doesnt-6508690/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eastern European Girl red-pilling Brits

>p***s
the fuck this supposed to be?

Nice

pakistanis

>The Polish national who has lived in the UK for five years told a bouncer ‘You fucking black, you shouldn’t be standing between us.’
why can't poland send us more of those qts 3.14 instead of 40 years old Pawels

pooftas

Literally what the fuck is she saying? Can someone translate her incoherent screeching into English?

are you high? its an article not a video

if you look at her fb she seems to be full blown nationalist

>doing a photography degree

good luck to her,shes gonna hate it

>fucking racists, pretend to be white but wish Merry Christmas to Muslim People.

Women don't contribute positively to the economy. Pawel works hard

Rare to see a Pole who'd pass as a Finn. Is this a common look there?

how would she pass as a finn

this is a finn

Cannot believe British people are racist against poles. They are so much more attractive than Brits.

Guys, these are the ones you want

>p***s
what

>she apologized

Nope.

British hate Germans, poles and Russians but praise Pakis, Indians, Africans and Arabs. I don't get it.

well obviously, she needs to get a job after qualifying doesn't she. She'll be crucified if she doesn't.

She still believes in what she said tho

POOPS

She looks exactly like 80% of the girls where I'm from. I'd think Rousey looked more Scandinavian than Finnish.

it obviously stands for 'pussies'

can some autist shoop this bitches face for the poster of let the right one in? I've attached the template for your convenience.

>you will never whisper racist things into her ear while she giggles
Why even live?

POOS IN LOOS

>She had drunk half a bottle of vodka before trying to get into the Notting Hill Arts Club. However the 18-year-old was too drunk so they refused to let her in.

Nope, she will get raped and dumped in the Thames in the next 2 years.

Brits hate poles because the majority aren't hot nationalists like this. Most are men who listen to rap and coal burners. They also take all the low paid jobs so the working class are even more poor.

I've literally never met or seen a russian in the UK.
All of europe hates the germans.
We don't like any of the others you listed other than the indians. If we had no indians we'd have no brain surgeons

No, we hate all of them. Basically there's brits, anglos, and the bits of the world we'd happily glass. That's it.

Yeah Poland is like a big pot with all sorts of white phenotypes, you can find people with all sorts of caucasian looks here

>‘You are going to fucking die, fucking racists, pretend to be white but wish Merry Christmas to Muslim People.’"

what did she mean by this?

"our galdem"

kek

>I've literally never met or seen a russian in the UK.
All my local subways are full of russkies, I think they've been taken over by the FSB. Getting paranoid I'll find a ricin pellet in my meatball sub...

delet this post right now
please

heh, youre living in london?

Racist towards whites was the implication, I think. Sort of like white guilt

>im-not-sending-a-lady-to-prison-for-this

Nice pussy pass

She meant they are going to fucking die, fucking racists, pretending to be white but wishing Merry Christmas to Muslim People.

Why does the UK censor Paki? Isn't it just short for Pakistani?

Don't go to Itsu tomorrow.

Full quote, definitely /our girl/

a femhitler after being rejected from art school in no time

Wtf I love poles now

Exactly. Not sure why these dolts on here can't get their heads round that idea.

"Piggers!"

:D

>brits
fucking faggot londoners need to be exterminated

Move out of london already, ya boneheads

Brits hate the whole world, and all races, including themselves.

Saying the word 'paki' is specifically a 'hate-word' in Britain.

Seriously.

>meanwhile the average british woman
metro.co.uk/2017/03/14/woman-who-had-sex-in-dominos-faces-police-questioning-but-boyfriend-doesnt-6508690/

"Woman who had sex in Domino’s faces police questioning – but boyfriend doesn’t"

"‘He was the one who pulled my trousers and knickers down to have sex as we waited for our 12in.’"..

I hate this fucking country

I live on the other side of the country, ya goof.

>police
>p***s
Come on man

The fact that there even where a question of sending a girl to jail over that quote is unbelievable..

Seriously, what the fuck ?