THE MASTER PLAN

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

Step 1: Marry a man.
Step 2: Enjoy tax benefits.
Step 3: Use "I'm married to a bloke" to silence any harpies I encounter in my inevitable office job.
Step 4: Receive promotions because (((diversity))).
Step 5: Occasionally get literally fucked in the ass, it's not fair on your spouse to not do that.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
discord.gg/4mtce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gays are ok

Literally gay.

Faggotry is a sin

Woah what's the chances, this is my exact plan!

What's Sup Forums's opinion on this?

Step 1: Form a relationship with a woman
Step 2: Impregnate her
Step 3: She bears a white child
Step 4: Receive child tax credits to boost my income
Step 5: Occasionally impregnate her again, until we have 3-5 children
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit!

Gay is 2000 and late. Trannies are the only thing woman care about now for virtue signaling now that gays can marry.

6/10, assumes woman are not detrimental to your objectives and that the effort required to obtain such a woman is worth the opportunity cost.

>3-5
go for 6, make it even

Go until her ovaries dry up.

> Step 6: Become the trap you've always dreamed of becoming.
> pic related

I'm in agreement with both of these, , if you're going to have kids then have many. The hand-me-downs will save you a lot of money as opposed to throwing them out and rebuying them the next time you make a mistake. Moreover, a woman who is always pregnant cannot cheat; maternity leave and being housebound by the pregnancy means that she won't even be meeting other men. Why is this important? Because a woman who cannot cheat and has more kids than she can support on her own is incapable of leaving you and hence you'll never be fucked by child support/alimony. Even when you're done having babies, a woman with 99 kids doesn't have the time to cheat, and by then your family will be big enough that your kids can do all your household shit for you. There's even a few arguments and studies which say that your kids will be happier if they're born closer together, which I can understand. A 5 year old won't play well with a 2 year old who's eating his LEGO castle.

What's step 6 about???

That thing is fucking disgusting

is that a trap?

Boy poochie

No they are fucking not

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

> (You)
>is that a trap?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/

discord.gg/4mtce

>Step 6: Get AIDS

>implying people don't intentionally do that anyway.
Supposedly the stuff the NHS gives you for your AIDS is some top-tier shit.

his cock is so fucking ugly, it's a boner-killing mushroom

Fuck off with your marxist gay propaganda

>implying he has access to the NHS
user, some nations aren't as privileged as us.

>Fags
>Rejoicing in hedonistic buttsex while your people have a declining birthrate.

Unironically kill yourself

Vaginas are gross tho, boipussy is where it's at

Gays are already thrown out of the movement, though.

At least, regular, white, CIS gays.

You mean like this?

Drying fish in the air is also not ok. Did not click
Truvada. Pic. And Ronaldo's surrogacies. Wanna debate me on this on the Bible? You will lose. Vaginas have fungus in them. You caused the fall of mankind and fuck the serpent's sloppy seconds. You are disqualified from being in the 144,000. David and Jonathan ejaculated together and killed nephilim. Many more debunk pics where this came from

I'm a woman, and would absolutely love it if my husband would let us have more than three. He says it's because we'd be limited by car seats, but I want to convince him we can make more work. It's for the benefit of everyone.

Step 6: claim rape later on an win lawsuit

GENIUS

YOU FUCKING GENIUS

Get a minivan. Guaranteed extra room.

Yes

He loves his sports cars. Before we got together he had one of these. He bought a wagon when the time came, but even then it's turbocharged. I could never get a minivan/SUV, he'd hate it and I'd feel bad making him miserable.

>2017
>Not having smaller dick than your girlfriend

Just marry your best bro who never wanted to marry anyway. No big wedding or anything. Just enjoy the benefits. Adultery isn't illegal, you can have women anyway.

Not my life. Not my problem.

i just want to have a handsome Sup Forums husband and to be his cute husband. We could adopt little aryan orphans and raise them right, or have a surrogate mother.