I am sincerely glad that more and more women are embracing the idea of militant leftist ideologies

I am sincerely glad that more and more women are embracing the idea of militant leftist ideologies

I've never seen a biscuit like that here.

Does anybody know what brand it is? Thanks.

It's a cookie you cockney fuck.

Is this the famous Eliza?

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

call the italians. nice pasta

>she's called august WEST
>come from WEST virginia
mmmmm something's suspicious here

I want to have intercourse with her for about 5-6 minutes then cum inside her without a condom on, and then cuddle with her for about 12 minutes before having to get up to pee.

Why did you do this to me? I wasn't even hungry.

XD I love you, you asshole

>look at me!
>ha! Now that I've said that, I have your undivided attention
>pls respond
Sad.

I want to put something in her mouth if you know what I mean

quit posting this block headed bitch

>bitch
You mean dude with a butt chin

She looks like Miss Spider.

>5-6 minutes

I wouldnt even be done eating those tight cute little buttcheeks by then