RUTTE WON, GEERT LOST

RUTTE WON, GEERT LOST

POL BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/prognose-premier-rutte-siegt-in-den-niederlanden-a-1138953.html
bild.de/politik/ausland/niederlandewahl/die-wahlnacht-alle-prognosen-und-stimmen-50861464.bild.html
24liveblog.com/share/196175088?url=http://v.24liveblog.com/live/?id=1379740
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's over.

No

J U S T

U

S

T

Self bump from phone & spamming on other posts, go fuck yourself fucking Merkel lover.
SAGE

Triggered? :^)

HAHAHAHAHA MEGA MEGA

GO SCHULZ GO

Fucking PVV cucks thinking they could meme someone into presidency. We aint america

YES

I FUCKING LOVE EUROPE NOW

pol is predominantly american. no citizen hailing from the world superpower gives a shit about "Gert" or whatever shit country he is running a mock Trump campaign

fake news

I think I like these results.

Is this confirmed news or just a meme

I voted D66 and super happy Wilders is getting fucked. Haha racists getting BTFO

That's why you're woman are being raped.

>kike losing
>Sup Forums losing

O-ok?

It's all over my news feed, check Zeit, Welt, Spiegel, etc.

KEK has foresaken us!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In this case...THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND. GO RUTTE!!!

kys

Anyone not voting for GroenLinks should be shot tbhfam

HAHAHAH LOVE TRUMPS HATE XDD

6 MILLION REFUGEES WHEN!?!

Could be from 2012

NEDERLANDS YES! MORE REFUGEES!

moar like Geert Heer

Don't start doubting now user, Rutte may get assassinated or something. I'm sure Kek has a way.

Good
Western europe needs to burn

KEKED

Can the Dutch explain what these results mean for us?

>Could be from 2012

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/prognose-premier-rutte-siegt-in-den-niederlanden-a-1138953.html

They haven't finished exit polls, but it seems like Wilders finished at second.

DOES RUTTE WANT MORE MIGRANTS????

>Exit poll
Who gives a shit? After what happened with Trump during the US elections, why would anyone care about what exit polls say?

Was either going to vote D66/PvdA/Groenlinks and went with the latter but I'm really happy about this.

>Fucking PVV cucks thinking they could meme someone into presidency. We aint america

Enjoy more Turks and Arabs being welcomed by your government.

I'm actually Dutch myself but I can see those who stayed in Holland are a bunch of self hating degenerates.

Thank god my family left that shit hole.

this is a little early

>DOES RUTTE WANT MORE MIGRANTS????

Yes.

He is a male version of Merkel.

Sage

POL
UNEQUIVOCALLY
BTFO

I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET THIS NIGGERS.

They are indicative of what people tell journalists when they're voting.

Stop acting like it's all over.

Sooooo, Dutch President Erdogan?

FREE WHITE FEMALE WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH NEW REFUGEE FOR RAPING, ISLAM WILL BE THE ONLY SUBJECT TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS, BEHEADINGS FOR NEGATIVE OPINIONS OF MUSLIMS! RUTTE YES

>Sage

Awww, need a safe space? :3

Weren't they announcing a Clinton win before any results were even known?

Ist das nicht nur eine Prognose? Warten wir erstmal auf die Endergebnisse.
kek, guck dir mal diese biasfreie journalistik an:
bild.de/politik/ausland/niederlandewahl/die-wahlnacht-alle-prognosen-und-stimmen-50861464.bild.html

Be a little more tolerant, not anyone can read German, Kraut.

Nothing you can still send your gypsies to germany to get rid of them

Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

If Mohammed wins in Europe, you're next. We must make sure white people prevail both in the US and in Europe.

NEVER post your opinion again, you dense retard.

pol was split like 2/3 Geert 1/3 Baudet

and pol got Trump & Brexit right, so that's something

He promised a bull in every household. How can the dutch resist to that?

fake news
Voting time extended for some
24liveblog.com/share/196175088?url=http://v.24liveblog.com/live/?id=1379740

Apparently only anglos are dumb enough to fall for populists :^)

Can't win everywhere

You need Mecca sandnigger?

Guess it's time to start offing the muzzies ourselves. Fucking normies just won't wake up

F

JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its either now or later. if the far right loses this election, theyll come back twice as strong as the last

Hey homo, als er nog plaats is laat me dan eens lekker overvliegen.

not really tbqh, his party is for taking care of them in their own region.

DUTCH POSTERS ARE CUKK POSTERS

>DUTCH POSTERS ARE GERMANY, SWEDEN AND CANADA TIER

DUTCH POSTERS ARE CUKK POSTERS

Only non-Anglo Germanics are cucked enough to be this retarded regarding this aspect of society.

Guess you'll be forever with the walloons.

>Der Lügel

remind me when you have to pray to Allah you German piece of shit

butthurt ITT is just delicious

Lmao get fucked

Looking forward to Le Pen falling next

How does it feeeeeeel, poltards? :^)

Uh...who's the fat yellow toothed nigger trying to rebut a claim made by a member of the World Superpower club?

How about you do us all a favor and livestream your inevitable chemical castration you pathetic virgin.

>rechtsliberal

we /ww1/ now?

glad we arent america

did you really expectet something else? brexit and trump destroyed youre brains if you really believed that geert would win.

nu-Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

What do you refer?
French or Durch election?

>How about you do us all a favor and livestream your inevitable chemical castration you pathetic virgin.

Yeah I'd pay to watch this

DUTCH POSTERS ARE GERMANY, SWEDEN AND CANADA TIER

What a fucking meme-country along with Belgium, shit-talking soft wine-drinkers

Is it over lads? Who won?

FN will not win, AfD will not win, SD will not win, PVV lost. it's over. yurop will never wake up..

Why do you take joy in seeing the West get raped and covered in nigger-arab semen?

Yeah either way I've had my reservations about this whole affair

Obviously I'm referring to the French elections when I said I was looking forward to Le Pen falling next :^)

Who are you quoting?

poz is universal lad. wake up

wtf I love weed now

>100% turnout in some areas

Based polak based as usual

I don't, I just can't stand lying assholes and the assholes who vote for those lying assholes.

Asshole.

Good chance that suicidal brit poster is named Muhammed. I have the utmost confidence that a weak german would be interested in muslim entertainment.

Dutch are germans. What did anyone expect?

>thinking a right wing political person would win in Europe
Europe is beyond fucked my buds. Almost everyone knows this. What's your new leader like anyways?

ultimate-cuck detected
you have been subverted

SD might push M more to the right though.

Thanks for the clear up! :^D

I want to chemically castrate you, fucking muzzie

>B-B-BUT LE KEK WILLS IT

DRUMPKINS BTFO