Guys I need a pretty fuckin' rapid rundown on this Aryan. I watched a couple of his gaming videos a few years ago...

Guys I need a pretty fuckin' rapid rundown on this Aryan. I watched a couple of his gaming videos a few years ago, bretty gud, but I keep seeing his face posted around recently. So what's going on and why are people getting so buttflustered by him so much all of a sudden?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's from Iraq isn't he? But he's pretty honorary..

He has the radical belief that maybe White People should be allowed to stay the majority in their own nations

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

He's recently been redpilled pretty hard and now argues that immigration pretty much needs to stop cause muh white genocide.

he lost a debate and his entire fanbase hates him now

hes the only recent e-celeb who has accusations of racism/naziism levied against him whose fanbase isnt rabidly defending him

hes a failure

*Half Iranian, Half Hungarian. He's white in my book.

Half Iranian
Half Hungarian-jew

>JonTron
>Last tweet was March 13th
>JonTron vs Destiny
>JonTron tries to redpill
>Fails to redpill
>Destiny blue pilled the fuck out of him he gets BTFO
Sup Forums needs to find someone that actually knows how to debate and not someone that says random shit Sup Forums says.

Why hitch your wagon to some kid who's had like 2 months of redpills
We need more informed spokesmen

>2 hour original source video is a quick rundown
I could have watched this already if I had the time

great minds think a lot
also, checked

Exactly. Even worse he thinks white people should be allowed to exsist and not get blown up. Crazy right? It's 2000+17 people.

heres your quick rundown

america isn't a whtie nation. you fucking racist

He said some wrong think about immigration and triggered a bunch of SJWs.

it was up until 1965, and even then they assured us that the demographics wouldn't change, that it would always be a white nation

Best /rundown/ so far, but I might as well just watch the full video anyway to see if he's /ourguy/ or not

>Celeb worship

Please for the love of god if anyone here debates make sure you know this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.
Don't let them pretend that the US wasn't a whites-only nation for most of its history, including at the founding. If they mention the statue of liberty, you should know that the poem it contains was written by a Zionist Jewess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus

so you want to deport all the mexica. congrats u are a bigot

He got shrekt in a debate with a liberal and now Sup Forums is triggered.

Have you taken the ECHH pill yet, Sup Forums?

getting nervous Juan?

suuure sweetie

meme you right back memer

He lost 10 thousand subs recently but he still has more than he did a fortnight ago.

Way to prove the point that mass immigration leads to extinction of peoples. I'm sure the natives wish they would've resisted the European settlers a bit more. Prior to 1965 the US immigration was focused solely on north-western Europeans, and the immigration act of 1965 changed this to focus on the third world more. It was passed under the guise that demographics would not change, and guess what, it was pushed by Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

It was leaked he got fired from Game Grumps for having sex with Suzy while wearing a Nazi uniform

bunch of sjw cunts and communists want incompatible cultures in western countries because muh immigration

>Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix. However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law. Specifically, the Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Southern and Eastern Europe.
Baby's first redpill. Lurk more.

>hes a self hating wanna be whitey,
>his gaming youtube videos cater t fat college liberal girls
>his eyes are too close together
>17 year olds bow to his content
>gets his news off of breitbart and pol
>uses dailymail as his source
> fat
>hes handsome though especially when he smiles i bet he gets all the girls wet
>hes fat and neckbeard
>iranian parent so probably considered as a shitskin
>has connections in the gaming/jewtube industry
>hes fat

He;s a comedy youtuber based on vidya that came out as totally based and redpilled so now >hes a literal natzi

Stop posting e-celebes

I don't want to hear your politically correct terms like "native American". What an asinine phrase.

native = associated with the country, region, or circumstances of a person's birth.
American = citizen of the USA

I'm a fucking native American. Family came here in the 18th century from Germany.

You mean the indians? Fuck the indians, who gives a shit about them. They have their shitty as reservations.