youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks white to me

t. Achmed

I know right? It's just like Argentina.

>this is a white country according to Argentinian nationalists

Whiteness is a state of mind. Just like a non black person can be a nigger and a non Semite can be a Jew.

>because melanin is our enemy
t. nazi scum

go kill another kid, jose

>Whiteness is a state of mind

That's civic nationalism. Jon Jaffari is not white.

whiteness is a state of mind

Stop Jafari posting.

t. C I V I C

Sup Forums is not claiming he's white but fyi Persians fit the bill slightly better than semites or mestizos (including Argentines).

Stay mad Pedro

According to literally who? He looks either Armenian or Persian if anyone thinks he's white then it's probably some dumb fuck leftists crying about "muh white privilege".

Yes, and?

he wants to preserve the 1st world... that's what's important

Civic nationalism isn't even nationalism. It's just genetic suicide.

All he did was say he doesn't see anything wrong with whites wanting to live in a white country

Didn't say anything about being white himself or about being a nazi himself

>CIVIC NATIONALISM

looks paki to me

Persians are the original white men.

go back to storm front...
we need anyone who will speak out for the cause right now. purity spiraling wont win this war.

Persians are pretty white m8.

oh sweetie I don't think genetic suicide is a necessary condition for civic nationalism but good on you for putting forth the effort butterbuns

>Civic Nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

He IS white.

Richard Spencer already declared them white. Jason Jorjani confirmed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n3dhOKntj4
youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0

it wasn't about the color of his skin, but his ideas that we're interested in

"White nationalism" is only a thing for American mongrels without an ethnic identity. This is obviously a result of the "melting pot" and just further proves that (((civic nationalism))) leads to ethnic suicide.

>Richard Spencer already declared them white

What makes him the moral authority on who is and isn't white? Does he think North Indians are therefore white too? Or can we just admit that middle easterners aren't white?

isn't he half Hungarian or something anyway? he is a mutt, most Iranians, despite the cherrypicking, don't look that white

civic nationalism is an improvement from where our country is now.

>purity spiraling wont win this war.

Damn straight. In fact I'll even argue that the purity spiraling of the left is exactly what has given us this opening. It would be aweful stupid to jump right into the same foolishness.

100% agreed

One's idea of race depends on one's idea of man: the nature of each racial doctrine is determined by its conceptualization of the human being. All distortions in the field of racism derive from a materialist view of man, a view informed by science and naturalism. By contrast, at the very basis of my racial doctrine I placed the traditional idea of man as a being comprised of three elements: body, character and spirit. I argued that an exhaustive racial theory has to take all three elements into account by examining race in its threefold manifestation: as race of the body, race of the character, and race of the spirit. Racial 'purity' is found when these three races stand in harmonious balance with one another, each race shining through the other two. This, however, has long been only a rare occurrence. The most unwelcome consequence of the various cases of miscegenation which have occurred during the historical development of human society is not the alteration of the physical race and psychosomatic type - what ordinary racism is chiefly concerned with - but, rather, the divide and contrast between the three kinds of races within the same individual. As a consequence of such miscegenation, one finds men whose body no longer reflects their character, and whose emotional, moral and volitional dispositions no longer agree with their spiritual inclinations. 'Spirit' should here be distinguished from 'character' as that component of man in touch with higher values that transcend life. In this sense, the 'race of the spirit' manifests itself in the different approaches to the sacred, to destiny and to the question of life and death, as well as in world-views, religions, etc. I here argued, therefore, that three levels of racism ought to be distinguished in order to reflect the three kinds of races: the first level of racism pertaining to the race of the body, the second to the race of the character, and the third to the race of the spirit.

No one is going to stop to ask his ethnicity when they beat his ass for being white, faggot.

>t. Muhammad
good call Germany

>What makes him the moral authority on who is and isn't white?

IDK, being one of the only articulate public figures speaking for white nationalism? Should we ask Jared Taylor? Should we ask you?

Why are Americans so fucking retarded?

Gimme your definition of "white"

T. White Mexican

>brown eyes

Genetic suicide is the ultimate ending place of civic nationalism. The demographic decline of the white man in the US is set in stone unless there are massive deportations of non-whites or balkanization. Civic nationalism cannot achieve the preservation of the white race.

>being one of the only articulate public figures speaking for white nationalism? Should we ask Jared Taylor?

By that logic, why don't we ask Matt Heimbach or David Duke. Your faggy leaders got nationalism nowhere. Now they want to declare middle easterners white. What a joke.

Intersectional white supremacy

Whiter than you.

>Mexican
>white

what about them?

In my study of race, I argued that in accordance with the legitimate inner hierarchy of man, the inner race ought to be regarded as superior to the external and merely biological form. A similar approach called for a radical reassessment of the views of materialist racism, not least with respect to genetics and heredity. I rejected the fetish of merely physical racial purity, on the grounds that the purity of the external race of an individual is often preserved even when his inner race has dimmed or deteriorated (a common example of this is that of the Dutch and Scandinavians). Such an approach also put the problem of miscegenation into perspective: miscegenation certainly has negative consequences in those cases where the inner race is weak; yet if the inner race is strong, the presence of an external element, introduced - albeit not in excess - by means of interbreeding, potentially provides a galvanizing challenge (hence, the opposite problem of certain aristocratic stocks which degenerate on account of incestuous unions).

The notion of an 'inner race', and of its pre-eminence over the external race, was particularly useful in two regards. On the one hand, from a moral point of view, this doctrine presented each race as an independent essence regarded as a universal in itself, almost as a Platonic 'idea' - although each race might empirically be understood in conjunction to a given physical race, among a given people. A similar analysis could practically be applied to the use of the terms 'Aryan' and 'Jewish', here understood as indicative of a series of attitudes that may or may not be found among all people of Aryan or Jewish blood. Such a use of the two terms would have provided a safeguard against conceit and one-sidedness: for what ultimately counted the most, in my view, was the inner form of each individual.

He looks like a fucking jewish rat. Only shitskin mulattos think hes white.

>"white"
Doesn't exist. We are all Africans.

It was doing fine until mass immigration kicked in in the 60s. But I guess edgy teens wouldn't have learned this in school.

>By that logic, why don't we ask Matt Heimbach or David Duke

Don't consider either of those guys that articulate.

>meme
>arrows
Dont tell me your definition includes you slavs.

He looks like a jolly fellow.

It's more realistic that we'll be successful preserving western civilization and its values if white nationalists learned that they have to come in second fiddle to civic nationalism. We need to unify behind the common denominator of hating other cultures... then we can get to the priorities of ethnic nationalism. One has to come before the other here. We need our useful idiots the same way that progressive libshits need Tyrone on welfare.

>tl;dr - Ethnic nationalism at the moment is a LARP movement. Civic nationalism is very real.

it's a fucking step in the right direction, however.

ethno nationalism isn't an easy pill for the populous to swallow. we've got to ease into it.

>American/Mexican education

memes is most important
whiteness is gauged by how salty you can make the SJW
even a black man can be white, if that black man triggers the fuck out of commies &cucks

I'm willing to be the vast majority of people on Pol aren't 100% white themselves. This is a huge autismo LARPfest. Actual normal white people are complete cucks and wouldn't be caught dead on Sup Forums let alone Pol.

Is it just going to be nonstop shill threads for the next 4 years or until David Brock runs outmof money?

He's Iranian and you're a nigger.

>Argentina making fun of LARP

Fucking civic nationalists. Your garbage is what is losing Europe. Your cuckservatism just won in the Netherlands and it will continue to fail.

And your PJW tier muh individualism garbage is what is destroying the West. Congratulations.

this... at the end of the day I'd rather have civic nationalism than be at the mercy of the far left.

What's Sup Forums consensus on green eyes?

No, civic nationalism is not real. It is running the ball when you are down 3 touch downs. It will fail like it has failed for the last 100 years.

Sign of whiteness. Source: me.

>we need anyone who will speak out for the cause
And what's the cause? Destroying your people?
I don't care if he's a based black man in a trump hat, he's not white so unless he's advocating for his own deportation too he isn't helping shit.

Civic nationalism is what the 80s was, let me know when you figure out how that didn't work.

What are you implying, exactly?

He's not wrong, only colonies have white nationalism, the rest have ethno nationalism.
We don't want germans in france or swedes in poland. They may work in small numbers since they're not as glaringly out of place and gene destroying as niggers but they have to go back.

Blacks are genetically inferior as far as intelligence and self-control. Having an externally resentful criminal underclass is not "doing fine". It does no good for the European spirit to have anyone but genetic Europeans in our countries. There's a sense of higher purpose that comes along with racial purity and racial community that you will not be able to understand without giving substantial thought to the subject. Just look at the Putnam study and how reclusive people get when they live in racially diverse communities. Human beings by nature are tribal and evolved for homogeneity.

Green eyes actually contain more melanin than blue eyes, so are considered to be of degeneracy.

He's Aryan.
Also, Caucasian.

whiter than you argentinigger

right now we need people to speak out against anti white rhetoric...
as white people we're instantly labeled as racists when we attempt this.

JonTron (popular youtuber) makes these ideas tolerable, puts them on people's minds, and opens them up for peaceful discussion.
How do you not understand this?
Are you a shill, stormfag or just really that stupid?
No one (beside misanthropic white dudes) are going to listen to you if you scream out "deport all non-whites" like a total sperg.

Being 'white' is a social construct

Someone being considered a white person is based upon politics, religion, physical characteristics, geography, and sometimes even language

There is no biological definition for a white person

>It's more realistic that we'll be successful preserving western civilization
But it won't, what preserves western civilisation is white people. This is literally "at least I still have the constitution" the argument.

Why is that all the shitskins are nazi and blonde aryans are liberal?

do you understand the concept of the overton window...
you're literally making the enemy's case stronger

>white is a social construct
off my board, shills

If not a shill, like literally are u fucking retarded? This shit is unbelievable.

It's making a comeback tour, in case you have been in a coma for the last year and a half.

But, we're to assume that ethnic nationalism will be a more realistic, achievable goal though... because reasons. Yea, let's go ahead and willfully ostracize people who otherwise would agree with us if we didn't immediately insult them to their faces with your core beliefs.

lrn2wageideologicalwarfare pls... or you're guaranteed to lose

Persians aren't people

False. There is a clear genetic element to race in addition to a spiritual and social element.

Yes

this, civic nationalism is the first step in the right direction

Who the fuck wants more Iranians in this country?

why are Germans facing a rape epedemic that shows no signs of declining. watch your girlfriends and sister, Heinrich, they might get impaled by the sword of mohammad

He's not white. Sup Forums just has a large contingent of self hating spics, niggers, and general filth.

This is largely proven by the fact that racists can't even agree who's white and who's not themselves

If being white could be proven by biology, there would no argument trying to figure out if X ethnicity is white or not

Of course he's not white. But he's an ally so why the fuck not.

yeah but "white" is still not a scientific definition, even if human genetic variation is a thing

Why do all Americans on Sup Forums have a fucking interracial fetish? Is it the jew programming you all have to go through?

People like you will never support Whites standing up for themselves in any meaningful way.

You say that, while shitting all over White people who stand up for their interest, the very same people that are fully responsible for your civic nationalism having any chance in the political arena. Trumps vote total was 90% White.

What both of you idiots still haven't fully understood yet that your civic nationalism already IS White nationalism. Without White people it doesn't exist at all.

jesus christ he's an ugly Abdul

>hes a self hating wanna be whitey,
>his gaming youtube videos cater t fat college liberal girls
>his eyes are too close together
>17 year olds bow to his content
>gets his news off of breitbart and pol
>uses dailymail as his source
> fat
>hes handsome though especially when he smiles i bet he gets all the girls wet
>hes fat and neckbeard
>iranian parent so probably considered as a shitskin
>has connections in the gaming/jewtube industry
>"muh white population"
>"america is supposed to be white"
>cannot explain why low white population is bad
>hes fat

>the only articulate public figures speaking for white nationalism
>*gets punched in the mouth four times*

if you watch this man you are a machild.

americans decided he is white

but americans arent white

and europeans dont call themselves white because its too vague. both scandinavians and slavs are technically white, but the ethnicities are just as different as say spaniards and moroccans