No I'm purebred

hahaha no.

Sorry, I'm pureblooded.

>be Castizo
>have high European IQ
>European cuck gene replaced with Aztec warrior gene

Feels good

CHI

I'm also a castizo and you are talking bullshit; we are no better than you stupid beaner fuck

>mom is a slav
>dad is a slav
>pic related is me
feels good

no sorry, I have in me the blood of western Europe

>having hatred for yourself

Kys before the cuck gene spreads

sorry senpai pops is an neapolitan and mama be a slav

3/10. I'd rather stick my dick in a hot kabob.

whats your instagram?

Throw on some sheep skin and you'd be a 8/10.

>mfw I envy you so fucking much
The Chinese will mix with you, you stupid fucking subhuman slav. The white race will die off soon and once that happens we will all be mongrels. It won't matter anymore; I'll watch you guys die off. You created me, and I hate you deeply

I don't give a fuck what you do, as long as you have an IQ over 100

Fix that infographic already. Tesla had blue eyes.

>an irishman
>a southerner
>a portly fellow
>a nigger
all working together to hang the Chinese

makes me proud to be an American.

Get some sleep, hun

Britian has less minorities than America does, you retarded fuck.

1/4 Kabyle Berber, no fucks given

It's actually a wop, Pole, Scot, and Irishman working to hang the chink. I'd rather be any of those than be mixed though; it's so much fucking suffering, I wish I had the balls to kill myself but I can't. You sensible whites need to eliminate mixing, it's such a terrible thing and shouldn't be done for the sake of abominations like us.

>I could have been white

Are you seriously this retarded? Any other two people breeding would have resulted in a different person altogether.

What's your mixture? Parentage?

>Slav
>White

I would gently nut in your ear

>Get up
>Look in mirror
>Skin is perfectly white, I look white, but have brown hair and brown eyes.
>Another day I have to live as a nonwhite
>I will never have blonde hair and blue eyes
>Go back to bed
>Think about suicide for the rest of the day

Every damn day

Why is the pain of not being white so bad?

>Slavic
>feels good
are you retarded?

Fucking Aussies,
Father's part Nord (probably where his cuck gene came from), Anglo, and Slav. Mother's Amerindian, Spanish, Italian, and a little Finnish. Makes me so pissed, at least my great grandfather on my spic side was white though

The fuck's wrong with brown hair? Lots of whites have brown hair, myself included.

>>she's so beautiful, I could have had white children with someone like her
yeah, no. you have to be white to have white children

Because being white is the only thing in the world that you can genuinely feel proud of; there is no pride in being a worthless non-white and that is what makes us feel so horrible.

We'll never be a tall, white blonde haired blue eyed Chad with an Aryan wife and children. If you're a careless fuck who ruins an Aryan woman's bloodline anyways, you're probably gonna end up with shitty brown haired green eyed kids as well. I know your feel though, it's not the worst but it's certainly not the best

That's what I mean.
Yeah but non-whites like me and him have it too. You'll never know what it's like to be truly white

MOORED

>dad is white
>mom is half white and half spic
So you're 3/4 white.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

You might just be an uggo, you dumb fuccboi.

Well technically I'd be 3/8 spic because my great grandfather was a white American of Italian and Finnish heritage; but I'm still a fucking mongol wop Mexican mongrel and you know it, you leaf.

>HURR DURR GOTTA HAVE BLUE EYES BLONDE HAIR TO BE WHITE

As the maplenigger said here, , literally nothing. You're part Amerindian, that's it. Stop being a retard going by Sup Forums standards of whiteness. A lot of whites would be discredited if the requirement was "blond hair, blue eyes."

You have actual, real mental issues. Consider seeing a therapist.

>go outside
>see this ugly race mixed girl
>she doesn't have flat european ass and rotten tooth
why even live?

ebin :DDDDDD

>another leaf
Not an argument.

How's Finland, pal? I heard they got rid of a lot of their education programs months ago and always wondered how that turned out.
>indio who inherited very European genes
Yeah no. Is Brazil as full of niggers as folks say it is, also?

>hates leafs
>quotes molymeme

yeah pretty sure we're just getting robbed until this country turns in to 2nd world shithole.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN A SELF-HATING KEK?

I'VE BEEN A PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER FOR 20 YEARS

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

MIKE, CUT HIM OFF

Still not as bad as Sweden luckily, Miss Helsinki makes me wonder but at least they are majority white still.

Assume you are le troll, but if you are serious- then the leaf is right. (And who ever heard of truth coming from a snow-beaner?)

Get help. Therapist, coach, priest/minister, monk, drill sergeant, doesn't matter.

Oh and I'm anglo-saxon as fuck. And I have brown hair and brown eyes.

You already know the whites are superior though; there is no denying that. I remember actually, being a very young boy in elementary thinking "spics are dumb" or "fucking niggers". Surprised I didn't end up doing some crazy shit because I was really mentally unstable then, I'd feel quite a bit of heartache due to my issues and that would fester into rage. Now I'm just tired and pray though, also:
>Anglo
>brown eyes
Checks out

Cities in general are degenerate places. Country side is where most of the people are actually somewhat sane. Also idk about that miss helsinki probably some leftie attempt to normalize niggers.

>thinks he is superior
>is mentally unstabble
do you have a bowl cut too?

Yeah, Miss Helsinki is the niggest of niggers, can't believe she won to those other beauties. I imagine that the cities are what breed incompetence.

>You already know the whites are superior though; there is no denying that.

No- 'whites' are a statistic- a bell curve. Fat tails on either side. Like every other race.

Serious question here; is it true that there is a racial caste system in Mexico?

MOSCOW
O
S
C
O
W

>Aztec warrior genes

What's next ? Aboriginal intelectual genes?

Not really, but people obviously prefer lighter skinned people. Race isn't that big of a deal here as it is in USA; the main dividing factor amongst people here is social class and money.

Since forever people have been pushing a "poor but honest" narrative over people, with telenovelas always portraying a wealthy family and some poor family.

Yeah my hatred of tans stems from my chicano side. Good luck with that inflation problem Mexico.

pls be in ekaterinburg

Was'nt moroco vandaled first?

>wake up
>look in mirror
>White skin, strong jaw line, european nose etc.
>basically would look very white if not...
>brown eyes and black hair
>mfw being happa.

>spent 8 years in Hong Kong
>The asians there don't see me as asian, I look white to them. They call be "guai lao"
>Goes to Australia
>Whites don't see me as white, I look asian to them.

So I don't really belong anywhere : (. Should we happa create our own ethnic state?

show penis

We have no place in the world, hapa. The only thing we have is the side we pick; I chose to defend whites because spics are inferior and gross, also I'm 5/8 white and 3/8 spic. You choose who you fight for, they will never accept you but you'll find a place as an honorary.

your art is shitty and you should kys

In our country it's the opposite.
The country is full of degenerate alcoholic retards.
Although, the capital city where I live is moderately cucked, the most of the cuckery ideas come from provincials who come from shithole little towns and try to act like "modern Western hipsters".
They are mostly lonely virgins/lesbian wannabees from province who try to act tough against native city population.
The microdistrict where I live is kinda like separate from the rest of the city, people here live in separate homes (like in US suburbs) and tend to be more educated, higher earning and vote for Conservative parties.
Poor and degenerate "gibs me dats" vote for SocialDemocrats/Workers' Party or other "anti-elite, pro-idiocy" independent candidates. The port city of KlaipÄ—da which is known for major drug trafficking (mostly by shipping containers) tend to vote Liberal, clearly showing signs of drug damage.

Wouldn't know, I'm pure white

underrated

I'd fuck you

Hold on buddy the last time hapas tried that it ended up massacring half the world

You're from Brazil. You are not white. You lecture about God tier white. Ha

wtf dude you just sound like you hate yourself, not even the color of your skin. Get a life nerd

When you get bored of fucking her, you'll be disappointed that the two of you only have a marginal chance of producing spawn that is A) Human and B) over the IQ of 80. I'm sorry nigger, but I'll continue to come to your country, fuck your women and then come home where my business literally takes resources out of your nation's soil and converts it to cash for me.

Are you guys actually serious?

>be a white in white majority country (inb4 slav isnt white)
>go out
>see white people
>remember thread from pol
>day made better
Who else /not 53%/ here?

> wake up
> have nice white skin
> blue eyes
> dirty blonde hair
> get mad that I'm a manlet tho
Such is life

How are you not dead

Your pain make me happy.

Not really you are just a weak bitch

/ourguy/ breivik though

I get by.

>Dad's white mom's black
>Dad raises me and teaches me how to do things. Is involved with my life
>Mom treats me like a trophy. can't have a discussion with her because she either doesn't care, cares too much or thinks she's right all the time
>tell her I'm voting for Trump and hope he wins because she makes shit arguments
>WEW
>between niggers being niggers and moms chimp outs I realize day after day that I have no value

This sucks

how

>99.8% White country (Juden and Gipos are not White).
>See a nigger exchange student.
>He's well-dressed, pants pulled up.
>He shily looks away in a bus, thinking I am somekind of racist.

Should I feel bad for this microaggression, Sup Forums?

>go outside for once
>fuck, too pale
>get skin cancer and die

By almost never leaving home and working remotely.

I thank god every day that my white spaniard mother has zero moor blood

Nah man, you're probably pretty based. Plus, you're half white half black, not a full negro

This makes me feel better to be honest

This sucks, but it's real life.

You have to take the bitter pill of advancing life without the need for the validation of others. At least you've got a cool dad, so in a way you are doing better than most. Make him feel proud.

Good thing we kept the Chinese out. Around 50 years after the drawing of this cartoon the Chinese ended up murdering 60,000,000 of their own people. Savages

Good, you ought to. While we'll never really have an identity, us mixed folk, least we can share our feelings. Not only that, but we're a LOT better IQ-wise than our non-white counterparts. Y'ever think about mixing with a white woman also? I had chances, but I fucked them up. I probably will have whiter kids if I stop being an autist. Better for them because then they'll have identity and so will yours.

Would bang.

That bitch needs to get colonized.

Yes, and I'm only 12.5% spic, and most people assume I'm southern European by the way I carry myself. They don't know the truth though, which is that I'm descended from disgusting subhuman monkeys and have the brown eyes and brown hair and mostly non-pink skin to show for it

By that do you mean native?

Spics = Spaniards
Indios = Mestizos

I've had better experiences with white women and hispanic women than black women, and that alone might fuck up my chances at having a family.

Hispanic women can be pretty kooky. White women are pretty good for the most part but I always feel so inferior to them, to the point where I refrain from gaining any connection with them

What is this weird cuck thread

Like wtf

According to this thread pic related is not white

Don't worry. You still have Brazil.

On a (slightly) more serious note, I'm sorry you pay the price for your parents degeneracy. Best thing you can do is help prevent others from making the same mistake. Still wouldn't want you around here though.