Sup Forums, please lend us your meme magic so that Geert may still win

Sup Forums, please lend us your meme magic so that Geert may still win.

In the name of Kek, is that a LEGENDARY Pepe????!!!!!!!

shadilay

dubs

He will lose even worse than first projections suggest.

PVV 15 seats.

Digits got you covered

from what I'm hearing it is already over?

KEK GIB ME DEM DELICIOUS TEARS

Nigger. Geert will win and btfo u faithless cucks.

Digits confirm he will win with help from LePenn.

They're still counting the votes. I hope there aren't any kikes counting.

mAMe stræm mædea

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Lars Van Dijk

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted VVD. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by another country. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote Geert Wilders. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick PVV (Geert Wilders' party). Then I looked at the VVD option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to be a country. Angry that some people would even consider voting VVD.

I asked myself why people would vote for abolishing their country. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting VVD, the larger the erection grew. I imagined Moroccan scum being transported west to Amsterdam and it grew yet more. I imagined Coffee Shops seeling weed to children, Mosques on every corner and Dutch women in burqas and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted VVD. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the election, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Lars Van Dijk. I am Dutch; I am a cuckold.

Can't hurt the Geert.

2/388 districts counted. Geert in second.

Cmon you good thing

WOLOLOLOLO

take this magic

Don't follow us into the cuckshed. Please. There must be hope.

It's OVER :^)

Godverdomme kanker nederlanders doe iets met dat land can jullie. Ik kan nu eindelijk begrijpen waarom ik nnaar dit kutland ben gekomen.

Hier zijn dubbels voor jullie.

G'day from au

He will win kek wills it

Remember this?

>They're still counting the votes.
>I hope there aren't any kikes counting.
2bad4u goy

I'm saving your pic whether you like it or not. I like it.

Rare Geert Pepe

check my d-digits

Geert will lose. Check my digits.

Rekt, praise kek.

Geert will win.

Watch my lead, Australia.
For all our people, may they find the light.
Check em

The jew will lose

Roll for Geert

PRAISE KEK!
Why the pessimism? The latest exit poll I saw only had him down by 1% with only 1% of votes counted

>rechtsliberal

Return the favor for us in 2018, kek wills it.

SENDING ENERGY

Geert shall win

cucks win only polls, don't forget it.

I call upon thee, holy sevens

MEME MAGICK INCOMING
DORPH DOPRH DORPH

checked

This, the silent majority wins at the end of the day. Look at America and England

HIGH ENERGY DEUS VULT KEK COMBO

Geert will be fine. I can tell because the (((media))) is pushing (((polls))) everywhere saying he'll lose by a landslide. It's like they're trying to lose credibility, but if the recent past has been any indication, you're better off believing the exact opposite of anything those kikes say. Pic related.

KEK SUMMONS UNHOLY GETS

CHECK EM

You have my repeating numbers.

Early predictions over in this faggy ass thread, ask the Bringer of the Dawn himself

I really haven't been keeping up with the Dutch elections (because I hate the Dutch and their down-syndrome German language), but honestly I'd say Geert has a better chance of winning the Dutch election than the others will in the French and German elections.

I hope he does well, blessings of KEK upon him.

Oh, MOVE OVER
>Alohamora

>thread archived

Do it.

Im a force to be reckon with

PEPE WILLS GEERT VICTORIA!

I dont get it, Hillary had a 95% chance to win why is everyone so pissy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

KEK NEVER SAID VICTORY WAS EASY

HANG IN THERE DUTCHANONS
WE'LL ENDURE THIS TOGETHER

LET'S GO BOIS

P E P E

E

P

E

REEEEEEEEEE you got a link to the archive? It was pretty new when I saw it, didn't see too much

Someone make a new fucking thread, i didn't get to roll for meme magik

NOT SO FAST

Hoping the same thing will happen again, but pretty worried it won't.

Give 'em Hell, Geert!

Checked

WIN GEERT WIN GEERT
GEERT WIN GEERT WIN
WIN GEERT WIN GEERT
GEERT WIN GEERT WIN

Sieg heil

Not as long as these digits stand