How do we fix Women?

What happened to women and what can we do to make them women again?

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So letting them leave the kitchen.

>How do we fix Women?
It saddens me, but Islam is probably the only way.
The west is too deep in bullshit feminism propaganda to revert the whole thing peacefully

Why do you care? It's not like you'll ever get a wife or a girlfriend either way.

actually raise them as a family instead of bailing out and letting the single mom fuck them the fuck up with retarded bullshit. I have yet to see a woman raised by a single mother that didn't end up a fucking psycho

thought this too, but I have seen on pol experiences where muslim women are just as slutty they just keep it hidden and secretly hate their husbands

Delete Facebook & Snapchat & Instagram

Looks like they're eating kabob.

>remove kebab

This.

I keep hearing FaceBook is the death of many marriages / relationships. Im sure snapchat and instagram are similar

Yes - its a typical British kabab shop scene

How to raise them without being held hostage to their shriekings tho?

In an Islamic country or a western one?

western

End the welfare state, when the state stops being the eternal provider women will have to start competing with each other to find another good provider. Now they are just competing with each other for dick and since Chad got a lot more sperm then he got cash its not really a competition.

STOP LETTING THEM FUCKING EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

like locusts

good points

> British women

kek, imagine being the paki working at that kebab join. He is there every weekened making kebabs for drunk anglo slag. He got his own family at home, his wife is at a short leash, she cooks and cleans the home and is not allowed to go anywhere except the grocery store and the welfare office.

Then he goes home to watch to tele and some red haired feminist is sitting in a couch talking about how awesome feminism and the sexual revolution was.

What do you think he is thinking?

that's some ugly specimens right there
I mean Jesus Christ, fuck these photos

First, accept women are inferior in the sense that we as men are the leaders, and they as women are the followers.

Once you internalize this, you realize that fixing women happens automatically when you fix men.

Fix yourself, start working out, get standards, learn to hate fatties, and don't be a cuck. That will fix women.

1st face on 2st body with the bmi of the 4th one.

Ok - so how to do that and avoid provoking schreechings and tantrums and maniplative bullshit?

Women I have known cant bear being led

Those are 8s and 9s in Britain.

This must be the most obnoxious picture I have ever seen in my entire life and believe me - I have seen some real fucked up shit.

yes - its a problem here

Theres a current thread on pol where a politician has questioned that a British women got raped on the grounds that British women are too ugy to get raped.

Its in the news today

Holy shit what a train wreck!

I dont think thats in Britain

How can you walk around like that and not die of shame?

Flat out ignore them on everything. Eventually they will cave in and change, as their need to be accepted/heard kicks in.

Sadly the laws are in place that make this impossible.

Is it really something you wouldn't expect to see in Britain? Who else dresses like that?

This.

But theres plenty of knights to step in and fill the void. so wat do?

W T F
T
F

British women have been taught to think that it is "empowering". The more outrageous you can dress the more liberated you are.

I dont think that image is from Britain tho.....

I believe that's Magaluf.

I may see something similar - not so much ass tho. This is clearly a warm country

Islam is a facist ideology tailored specific to muslims.
See what they are eating? Its kebab.
They are already muslim influenced.

What we need is a return to good, old fashioned western values.
We had a working system before the 50s.

Jews just tried to undermine it.

Read up on weimar germany, where this degeneracy was pushed so hard by jews they enabled hitler because people didnt want no degeneracy anymore
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

Avoid the sluts. Wife the good ones. Simple as that.

So maybe we are entering into a period of "anti-degeneracy"? I think our societies are recognising the liberal roblems and becoming more conservative.

Wouldnt count on it. Too many thirsty betas and muslims around who give those degenerate slags sexual attention and rewarding their behavior.

My problem is, I find women have no idea what they want and dont know what is best for them, but thet can get what they want by literally shrieking and tantruming (even grown adults) causing a scene and crying to get sympathy. Works every time.

Victim signalling.

How to combat victim signalling?

>What do you think he is thinking?
Licking his lips and thinking about porking them.
I havent met a muslim yet who wasnt a complete horny degenerate who fucked exactly those kind of women.
You dont realize how thirsty brown people are for degenerate white slags.

>How to combat victim signalling?
How do you combat a kid throwing a tantrum?
Dont fucking engage.
Better even film her tantrum.

>Dont fucking engage.
Suppose you have to. Like the women in question is not a girlfriend or wife but your sister or mother?

Both my sister and mother have had public psycho fits before. and I am obliged to respond and give in to their demands just to achieve a result. any result

Give em a good thrashing. Then thrash anyone that gives you shit. Thrashings for everyone.
T H R A S H T H E T R A S H

Impressive, very nice.

hahahahaha

ok - so now you have a restraining order, criminal record and weekly visitations from social workers. wat to do?

#ThrashTheTrash is a good hashtag

Men have to act like men before women will act like women.

They donner is probably full of horse meat.

But fuck it, white people eat pork and they look like pork

How often do the Cayman Islands post here?

>but your sister or mother?
Welcome to the club.
My mom and sister are constantly throwing tantrums like overgrown babies.
But so have all my gfs. Hysteria used to be a female only disease.
Thats where I learned to just not engage in tantrums.
Let them have their stupid little fit and dont give in or give them attention.

THRASH EM! THRASH THE RESTRAINING ORDER, THRASH THE CRIMINAL RECORD, THRASH THE POLICE, THRASH THE FBI, THE SWAT, THRASH FUCKING EVERYTHING!
I'M THE THRASH MAN!

in UK this behaviour will get you nothing but shrieings and tantrums. Then whiteknight comes in for the rescue

ok - so what when everyone in your immediate surroundings assume straight away that you are to blame. You have been abusing them or torturing them or what ever lies they are willing to spout in the moment of hysteria?

Wat to do?

Hahahahahaha. I like your style. Its a little too GTA for real life tho.

We need to get #ThrashTheTrash trending on twatter

You see Abdul, when you give someone a good thrashing, they will not fight back, the thrashing was that painful. Thrash the trash and they won't retaliate.

But surely women will just get someone who can thrash you back. and revel in the pain they cause you. because its become "empowering"

Master the 'Art of Thrashing' and no man, not even beast, can thrash you.

Wisdom has happened here

#ThrashTheTrash

i ry doubt that this happens outside of america i bet its mostly niggers doing this, wait western europe is niggers now too. rip

replace with waifus

>british women

Disgusting

THIIIIIIIICCCCC

God they are disgusting.

>implying it is our job to fix them
MGTOW scallywag

The problem is with white men. There's a reason why white women are dating non-whites.. its because white men have stooped so low that even an Africans seem like a better alternative.

Stop doing drugs. Stop playing video games. Stop watching anime. Stop spending so much time on the internet. Put your career first. Lose the weight. Hygiene properly. Maybe then we'll actually want to improve ourselves as well to mate with you guys again.

If you keep blaming it on women you will never get to the bottom of the issue.

those are britchavs, you don't fix them

you let them mix away with blacks

Remove women's rights and fix divorce court.

these are trans men you homophobe

THIS. Social media has made women fucking horrible. Just unbearable. Histrionic beyond control.