WHAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SEE

WHAT THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SEE youtube.com/watch?v=45qJqVplQPg

Does 2029 sound familiar?? its the same date that NASA claims the asteroid Apophis has a 1/36 chance of hitting earth.
I dont know of anyone that has made this connection before, but anyone who cares or is interested NEEDS to check out this man who predicted all of this before the asteroid was even known. This man was involved with the black projects, attempted to expose them and was killed before his book could be released. watch and note the specific date he mentions(2029). this is from 1996.

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/
ifers.123.st/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aliens get high on our adrenaline
>manufacture fear because it's a drug
>tell us they are going to kill most of the population
>tfw when aliens are just a bunch of fucking junkies

/x/

>THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SEE

on the worlds most popular video sharing website that anyone with an internet connection can instantly view.

>NASA

Sup Forums

stfu commie trash

Why don't you go back to posting about the secret antarctic Nazi bases faggot

i've spent days watching videos following only what i consider to be reliable to the extend that they havent been debunked by any credible argument. this is a connection i have noticed and no one has mentioned before. if you dont believe in cover ups then you dont belong here. if you think this is something they dont care that you know then you obviously are too intellectually lazy to see the signs. this man was murdered and his wikipedia page was removed and they classified it as a suicide. look it up do your homework, dont just discount everything. or be a sheep.

Where is the eastern hemisphere?

1/36 chance

In astronomy those are pretty significants odds but in practice 3% chance of getting hit is not that big.

This does explain anal probing. They are going in for that good adrenaline shit.

Neil deGrasse Tyson himself has said that if an asteroid threatens our planet that the best solution would be a type of magnetic wave or gravity repellent technology. a technology that he admits is being worked on. If aliens exist is would not be unreasonable to assume that they have that technology already and if they wanted to could use it to ENSURE collision.

1. they could synthesize anything they want
2. junkies couldn't run space travel

>there are 9 races of aliens
Obviously the gray master race was subverted by lizard Jews and their cultural Marsism. They may have traversed the universe, but gray guilt was used against them and they degenerated quickly.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/
Outdated pic
It's not happening

dont trust the disinformation. look for the connections yourself and ask yourself what is missing instead of just accepting what is there. We already know thanks to wikileaks the extent of which the deep government is willing to go to control information. for all i know these "trolls" are only here to misdirect and confuse people.

In 2008, the B612 Foundation made estimates of Apophis's path if a 2036 Earth impact were to occur, as part of an effort to develop viable deflection strategies.[48] The result was a narrow corridor a few kilometres wide, called the "path of risk", extending across southern Russia, across the north Pacific (relatively close to the coastlines of California and Mexico), then right between Nicaragua and Costa Rica, crossing northern Colombia and Venezuela, ending in the Atlantic, just before reaching Africa.[49] Using the computer simulation tool NEOSim, it was estimated that the hypothetical impact of Apophis in countries such as Colombia and Venezuela, which were in the path of risk, could have more than 10 million casualties.[50] However, the exact location of the impact would be known weeks or even months in advance, allowing any nearby inhabited areas to be completely evacuated and significantly decreasing the potential loss of life and property. A deep-water impact in the Atlantic or Pacific oceans would produce an incoherent short-range tsunami with a potential destructive radius (inundation height of >2 m) of roughly 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) for the most of North America, Brazil and Africa, 3,000 kilometres (1,900 mi) for Japan and 4,500 kilometres (2,800 mi) for some areas in Hawaii.[51]

All (((space))) agencies are lies.

We have not and never will go into (((space)))

Nothing has or ever will come from (((space)))

You were taught jewish lies to turn you into a degenerate fedora tipping atheistic heathen believing you are nothing more than a cosmic accident thus developing no empathy

wake up cunts ifers.123.st/

such lengths you go to disprove the danger when you know nothing about the nature of asteroid impact. nice try CIA

How is that disproving the danger? This a realistic assessment from scientists. This is why you belong on /x/.

>Believing the flat earth Jew

you can synthesize cocaine too, but the natural stuff is of best quality

Meh I'll be 50 by then. Either the Trumpenreich will have expanded into space or humanity will be cucked beyond belief and deserves to be wiped out.

>flag

guess who's gonna join the australian-macedonian diaspora soon

That thing is what, 300 meters across? That's nothing. That's not even one tenth the diameter of the K/T asteroid. I hope it hits Tel Aviv.

>Believing unironically in flat Earth

Kys we believe in facts. Bring more evidence or shut the fuck up