Knowledge Bomb. Why Aliens like to Watch

Our species is entertaining/fascinating to them & a reminder of how far they have came interms of civilization progress. Much like how we are amused by Amazon Tribes that haven't been contacted by the rest of the world.

This also means they will not contact us unless we reach a certain civilization level.

The Left/SJW's are a embarrassment to the species, to a point where Aliens just think our species is going to destroy itself and/or not make use of its potential to progress beyond the civilization level we currently are and instead regress.

The Left/SJW's are the mentally ill kids screaming & shitting all over the house and then writing on the wall with it. It should be no surprise that no one wants to come over to the house and talk with us & neighbors give us odd looks.

Human Civilization progress is being intentionally stalled & sabotaged(Tech advancements being held back from the public, Social Engineering creating The Left/SJW's, Globalists creating crisis of various types, etc). Aliens know that, which is why they rarely show up & watch us for the most part.

As much as Humanity wants to go to the stars and meet the ones in/on them, the biggest obstacle Humanity has is Humanity.

Which is why some Globalists want to merge it with Machines and/or destroy it completely, while believing they are the only ones that should go into the Stars.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=kMufhidzxeU
tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/state-senator-investigated-after-teenage-boy-found-in-his-hotel/article_0ed7d8be-c885-54f1-8cb4-95084f358f95.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now here is some IMPORTANT INFORMATION about the EU that was recently found out:

The EU doesn't want another Brexit, so they are proactively sabotaging populist/nationalist movements & candidates, along with messing with Voting.

This was first seen in Austria, and now its showing up in the Netherlands. This means its going to happen to any Anti-EU candidate/party going forward.

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Fate of The West

2) Spook Shenanigans in the IC.

3) GamerGate

4) Globalist Regions.

5) What would happen if Mecca was nuked.

6) Globalist Roles.

Go fuck yourself. I used to support you, you have been wrong too.many times. You said Geert would win, you were wrong. And after multiple people asked you if his chances were still good you said yes. When you clearly knew better or are larping. You were wrong with the media joining trump (hey dipshit, by media people mean MSM) you were wrong about the dam. So shut the fuck up. And I can't wait for this idiot to call me a shill

Best LARPer ever.

>This was first seen in Austria, and now its showing up in the Netherlands. This means its going to happen to any Anti-EU candidate/party going forward.

Ayy don't let it slide people.

Because you are a shill.

Also I said Geert has a good chance, this wasn't factoring in the EU doing more sabotage.

Also the "Media"(alternative/interdependent) is behind Trump more then the MSM.

Not a larp, just someone getting information out.

Then keep the thread active & spread the word around.

>00
Checked but you said nothing that wasn't obvious.
Larp harder and Kek will bless thee

1) I have said many, many non obvious things.

2) Larping isn't what I do.

do they like the "ayy lmao" meme

ayy lmaos being real is the last thing I expected from A5.

What do you make of guys like Boyd Bushman? Truthful or spreading some disinfo?

youtube.com/watch?v=kMufhidzxeU

That I do not know.

Gimme something hot n fresh bro
How involved is Farage?

Hey Anon5, few threads ago you said you were reading a book roths to rockers? I cant find it anywhere. Thoughts on election today? The revolution stays in the anglosphere?

Worst.
"Knowledge"
Bomb
Ever.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You suck!!

source

1) That book isn't something that is available to the public.

2) See: 1) Not my cup of tea, but I do know a thing or 2.

2) No idea.

Check em.

>Globalists want to merge it with Machines
You are talking about humanity here, right? This seems very unthoughtful and childish, to wish to be the only ones to progress. There is no point to it. Are you sure you are correct?

>Why Aliens like to Watch
any info on what types of aliens?
physical description of their people,ships,civilization?
have our governments been in contact or are they practically watching from a distance?

>the biggest obstacle Humanity has is Humanity
then I hope one day there is a great war to rid the leftist disease from this planet

jesus it's that retarded guy again

Hope you'll find some help bud

How does anyone know SJWs etc turn the aliens off? People would have to communicate or have picked up comms then?

EU itself.

They are going to keep doing stuff like that.

The other option for the EU would be to use the EU Army.

Transhumanism.

Shills are showing up right on time.

It's not a KB if DGSI doesn't show up

Just curious since he also talked about anti-gravity, other energy sources

What will happen now that Wilders had the election stolen from him?

>e EU doesn't want another Brexit, so they are proactively sabotaging populist/nationalist movements & candidates, along with messing with Voting.

interesting you say this, here in NL because of the fear of Russian 'hacking' they won't allow people to send in the results to the main base via email anymore, so now they are resorting to having physical letters send around, you intercept the letter result you intercept the votes, replace it and you have your leftist pro-eu parties all over

we are going to be under MASSIVE SHILL Attack if we don't counter Obama and McCains move...

4th line in the OP is a very accurate analogy.

1) That type of stuff isn't what I focus on.

2) Look at what my next thread is going to be about.

It really makes no sense in the long run that transhumanists wish to majorly decrease the population.

Even if they were to defeat age, their numbers would become increasingly finite due to outside circumstances.

the aliens also hate sjws? hilarious if true but this is quite a stretch. most of what you say sounds reasonable but this feels like you are letting your hatred of the left seep into this issue.

That being said I also hate the left so I'll allow it. do aliens read the internet?

The metaphysical world and spiritual world are combining and a supposed new generation is coming about. The Yin and Yang are at each others throats, but out of love. On top of that, I have felt Revelations is supposedly coming in the next year(s). Do you know anything about this?

what star system do the ayys come from? or are they from this system or another dimension?

how do they travel between star systems faster than the speed of light?

do they watch us on tv or via remote viewing?

Let's assume ayys are here and they see the fucked up shit our elites are perpetuating. Are they just uncaring of another species desire to ascend to space exploration or do they just not have a single fuck about potentials of inserting themselves into the equation to benefit themselves and humanity as a whole? It would seem like a no brainier to side with a majority of a species for alliances, and whatever else may be of interest rather than a small group of shifty backstabbing elites of a particular species.

U won't redpill stupid humans they just stupid and weird U are naive reptilian tru is difrent kid but I will help u understand...

Hello Anon5
Good to catch you again

1. You said the World War started, because of weapon manufactures. Was it about money and power for a few globalists, after all?

Now alien related
2. How much alien races we are aware of?
3. Do we know from which planet or galaxy they are coming from?
4. Do we understand the diplomatic realationships between the different alien species?

Ayyyylmaos are waiting for humanity to be unified by the jews under their banner.
Then they will send us "the guy" again and with the help of his bag our consciousness and technology will jump forward drastically.
When we reach level 3 civilization status they can finally cuck us into the Galactic Federation and send us alien rapefugees.

Bump.

So are we talking from another planet in space ayy lmaos, or "being existing in higher dimensions" kind of deal?

WB, A5. While I might not believe EVERYTHING you say (or whatever any other human being says, for that matter), I thoroughly enjoy your posts and have your archive bookmarked. Keep on posting, and keep us informed, as only you can.

He will play the long game.

Interesting.

Also read about the EU Army in the archives: If you want to stop Shareblue, find the HQ & get the building coordinates.

1) They want to be the only ones that ascend to the stars.

Re-read what I said in the OP, the SJW/Left are just 1 factor holding humanity back from what it could be.

No idea.

1) Don't know

2) Ship design.

3) Think nature documentary style with probes & ships.

They want us to solve our own problems & be able to go to them.

So they don't get involved.

No.

What do you think about this guy
We're here to stay, deal with it

I remember a time where anon5 insisted on pol to look through archives instead of linking them. Shortly after, anon5 began linking recent archives during knowledge bombs. He has adapted and evolved. A receptive larper, if anything.

Why do you do this? What benefit does it provide you? You spend a lot of time doing this and if what you say is true then your time is valuable. Not shilling just honestly curious to your motives.

1) Pretty much, also to set things up for another war.

2),3) & 4) This type of stuff isn't what I get into.

Another planet.

Well I appreciate the support.

Also this info is very important:

Anywhere you can point me to find that book? I even trawled tor browser

Do you plan on making a knowledge bomb about how the elite view transhumanism? I've read about it now and understand what it entails, but I imagine this can be a very loaded topic.

I understand that having fewer people leads to a more concentrated humanity, but you wouldn't need to cull the majority of people at all to increase your own progress, right? You'd just have to separate yourself and your people. Similar to how we leave the animals be on the forest while we make our cities.

...Something tells me I just answered myself right now.

1)Apparently Geert is losing. Any chance since they're the exit polls, or it's over?

2)Assuming the EU cheated like in Austria, might as well give up on Le Pen and the rest of the countries?

3)So have we made contact with the aliens(physically) or NASA spotted their ship in space?

So Nexit could still happen should the PVV form a coalition?

Shareblue's HQ is somewhere in NY, Flatrion district. Daou and Brock have both been placed there by the NYT.

Will we be able to ascend to the stars in this lifetime?

1. One species or like a federation ala star trek?
2. What do they look like?
3. Is anyone any givernment in contact and if so in what capacity.
4. Anyway we can convince them to help us?
5. When we getting our space elevator?

Was the internet a gift to us from the aliens?
Got any good information on Tabby's Star?

If a smaller Eastern European country had left the EU rather than a big super power like the UK would the process have been over and done with quickly?

Are mobile phones a way for easier mind control?

Why is Christianity failing in the west while ironically it is gaining traction in the east in places like Korea and Japan?

Thoughts on vril? Not the society, but the energy source they supposedly discovered.

Some of your threads have merit but this one is retarded. It's all hypothetical nonsense, sick to topics you know and don't be definitive if you're unsure about something.

Cmnon anon5 I take the pill by me maybe I help humans I can't get u a link but u are smart one Don't watch this movie btw It's not our first time enjoy maybe we will see again

That's ok I rather enjoy bantering with you cunts and watching your upsets whenever EU shit is mentioned

>use the EU Army
for what? rigging dutch elections?

I hope people get digging in the archives to catch up, etc

I'm just here to get information out.

It's not something the public would be able to get.

1) I'll make a thread about it.

Also HR Giger was killed BTW. His art showed many things.

what book is this?

Hey moron

How many books do you read a year?

Hello Knowledgebro.

>Police here are investigating why state Sen. Ralph Shortey was in a hotel room with a teenage boy last Thursday.

>Police are reviewing text messages purportedly exchanged between Shortey and the teenager as part of the investigation, The Oklahoman has learned. Police became involved because of concerns raised by a relative of the boy.

>Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn confirmed Tuesday that he has received an initial briefing about the incident from a Moore police investigator. He said he is awaiting the investigator’s final report before deciding whether any criminal charges are warranted.
tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/state-senator-investigated-after-teenage-boy-found-in-his-hotel/article_0ed7d8be-c885-54f1-8cb4-95084f358f95.html

Somebody heard of Dont watch this movie

1) Geert will play the long game

2) Don't give up, be aware of it: 3) Some ships have been spotted over the years, also most UFO's are experimental aircraft or drones.

1) Down the road.

2) Interesting

3) Look at The Left and ask yourself........ should they?

1)-4) This stuff isn't what I get into.

5) When Robots & AI's are better

1) No

2) No

3) Nope, they would have used the same tactics & more reason to make the EU Army(Which I've made several threads about in the archives: )

4) More like Social Engineered.

5) Culture & Society is crumbling in The West.

It's not hypothetical, also see this information: No idea.

Making sure countries stay in the EU.

I've done several threads about it in the archives:

If your mission is to spread info, then you help by linking archives. You've been doing this since last year, so it helps. You're keeping your posts and threads as accessible as one can.

I've been waiting for this drop due to theme of Aliens.

Why would you ever believe any of this in the first place lol? This reads like some mentally ill manchild fantasy. I've got some Super Male Vitality to sell you if you ever believed this guy.

Also, aliens are watching us and are disappointed because of SJWs? Kek, this is the kind of autism you can't make up.

>Future topics I plan on covering:
>1) Fate of The West
>2) Spook Shenanigans in the IC.
>3) GamerGate
>GamerGate
ofc

Gene Roddenberry could had knowledge about aliens. I dont find the source of it right now but perhaps you know this theory. Is this the "Prime Directive" known from Star Trek?

Aliens doesn't contact us until we are able to do warp(star travel)??

>HR Giger
What the hell, that's an unique art style if anything. Are there a few specifically relevant works of his to point us to?

So these aliens watching us are not malicious in any way? They just like watching me fap?

Has any ever been captured or have they ever taken humans for anal probe experiments?

From Rocks to Roths.

It's basically a book about globalist Empire building.

Depends really.

Interesting.

Hopefully you found this information interesting.

1) Shareblue continues to fail & doesn't understand how Reality is Stranger then fiction.

2) People will be very surprised about it.

Bump. I don't blame the ayys, I'd stay away from humans too. Do they ever consider contact with humans who aren't fucked up in the head?

still interested in unavailable books. what's the basic gestalt?

BUMP

>Why Aliens like to Watch.
>Our species
>go into the Stars.

You are a shill pushing the establishment's agenda.
Reality is there is no globe, no species, no aliens, stars are small orbs of light, there is no space and you know shit.

1) Just wondering what we are doing and going to do.

2) No. "Abductions" and cattle mutilations are done by Govs and/or pharmaceutical companies.

Civilizations have different levels, and it all relates to tech.

Biomechanical actually exists & is a part of Transhumanism

Giger did concepts for things & saw them first hand.

Too bad for Geert, how do we prevent that happening again in France?

Also too bad that us plebs will have to purge the left in order to take a trip to the moon.

>5) What would happen if Mecca was nuked.

Oh hell yeah.

why is it unavailable? out of print? any other books you've read the general public never sees?

Thanks for answering but I have one last question.

Was the introduction of welfare responsible for one of the factors which lead to the death of the nuclear family?

So until we are able to travel into deep space, the ayys will continue to watch?

Transhumanism sounds like an abomination and a sick attempt for immortality.

Answered: They look at civilization as a whole.

Thanks for the bump.

Someone is upset about this information.

1) Identify the signs and the tactics. Also spread this information around: Also consider the EU Army.....

2) If you are lucky, they might do it to themselves.

1)To be honest, most dutch /polacks/ said that Geert didn't had many ideas besides banning Islam, he barely debated and even if he won, most parties wouldn't form a coalition with him. Normies might've not been that impressed. Now that you also factor in EU cheating...

2)Assuming the EU army comes and the blue soviet union takes place, how are they gonna handle normal people and flights outside Europe? isn't this gonna be a massive outrage ? also, i've read the EU threads)

3)Also the internet in all European countries?

4)Could this take years like the soviet union? or would Trump interfere immediately, fight the Eu army and disband it by force?

Do the aliens actually see the elite as "evil"? Taking a hold of humanity to control and research it as needed, is that seen as evil? Even if in the end they'll achieve their goal of becoming something more than a human?

That's wicked on our terms, but I want to know how people outside of humanity grasp this issue.

Damn. I was the "ancient aliens" guy from yesterday and again you answer me with "it all relates to tech". My brain is glowing but i miss the last piece of inspiration to solve it.Give me some breadcrump.

>IQ130
to dumb to connect the dots

I wonder what the alien agenda is? Is it a few venture out on their own? or do some value the study of the universe?

>leaked Sup Forums alien
he never existed

I find it hard to believe that aliens are just hanging around observing us. Don't they have errands to run and shit?

>The Left/SJW's are the mentally ill kids screaming & shitting all over the house and then writing on the wall with it.

fucking preach it brother

I'd say yes. It made the role of men as husband/father/breadwinner weakened, therefore weakening the family structure like feminism killed women as nurturer of family and home builder.

Its seems more they look at us like we look at silly divided insects then getting involved in our politics and power structures. Anon5 is there any evidence for ancient alien tampering? Or we always been watched ?

Yep.

Because it is.

Yep, due to how it could be abused.

It should be interesting.

There are some around.

>Fate of The West
What is the west? The culture or the blood?

To add a little more on that, there is a possibility that I myself would want to sacrifice other's lives to become something more.

Theoretically, there might even have been a species out there that consciously sacrificed themselves, and merged them all together in a biomechanical vessel to become a single being, or something.

All this stuff about Mecca getting nuked...

Is this actually going to happen soon?

Any good conspiracies relating to the introduction of welfare and to the death of the traditional nuclear family? Seems like it was purposely injected into the system for it to pave way for feminism not to mention you can look at it all from another point of view how multiculturalism doesn't work.

Would removing welfare from the US system be a big death blow to feminism?

What, specifically, is wrong with transhumanism?

in before Trump raise NATO spendings on military. Build a psyop to nuke mecca. Islamic world unites. Everything Trump need is a good enemy. whipe Muslims off the face of the face of the earth.

Ah so getting them to self eliminate is tied into how we are perceived as a civilization.

Think you can just change human nature like that and not have problems?

Long term, nuking Mecca would certainly unify humanity as a unit by removing fringe elements

Le Pen does she stand a chance?

some around, such as...?
dont puss out on this one bud

1) Spread this around: 2) As I said in the EU Army threads, there are many ways they can sell it to the public & use it.

3) German style censorship

4) EU is already trying to get nukes.

They just want to see how we would solve the problems.

Look into Future tech & Tech concepts over the years.

1) Watching Civilizations rise and fall is something any advanced life does.

2) Picture there form of Drones most of the time.

It's the truth.

Always been watched.

Everything.