He's lost over 700k subs since Molygate. How the fuck will he ever recover? Is the alt-right (us) dead?

He's lost over 700k subs since Molygate. How the fuck will he ever recover? Is the alt-right (us) dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot
strawpoll.me/12538913
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/user/stefbot
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's fine. no.

What is molygate? I'm out of the loop

>Molygate
Literally what?

i thought he lost 950subs by now

The event that utterly destroyed Molymeme's credibility. Now no one not even Sup Forums supports him anymore.

950k*

that even being... what? Cult accusations?

oh my god stop making this thread you goddamn CREW shills. This is the 3rd time. EXACT SAME THREAD.

>shill thread
>all leafs

wew lads

Look it up for yourself

another character assassination thread provided by Shareblue

>MAKE THAT KRAUT SHUT UP MIKE I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE
>HOW DARE HIM QUESTIONING MY INTEGRETY BOOHOO

I need a quick rundown

Molymeme pretty much destroyed himself. Now the vast majority of Sup Forums has disavowed him.

I thought you were a shill till I saw the (us).

whew, that was close, almost got fooled!

wrong

>How the fuck will he ever recover?
I don't care. He's a noisy cunt. I don't like him.

Ok, lets see the data on that, you couldn't possibly be talking out of your ass on this could you?

saged

Former stef supporter here. I have to say it's glorious watch him crash and burn. Seriously though, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

It's true though, he's lost his audience.

These threads are proof alone. Sorry, he's done.

>That filename
>That 'shop
>That script

This meme was manufactured with no soul. Try again, shill.

Stop Molymeme bullying you fucking leaf.

Whats the point of this thread when it takes two seconds to see that this isn't true.

In fact he didn't lose any subscribers at all, he has gained subs every day.

molygate? What did he say?

>molygate

kek

isn't he the guy who hates physics

so as i sage this thread nigger, ill be informing you that this is now an anticap thread, FUCK OFF OP

POSTEM BOYS

>alt right
>us

Wew lad

lol. would this tactic work on YOU?

please respect your enemy enough to put in the time and effort

>Vague accusation while giving zero evidence

Hell of a thread, leaf

He destroyed his credibility

The quick rundown is that some leaf faggot shill wants to destroy his rep because he's paid to by ctrl left.

>shills still trying to force the molygate meme

SAGE

And so have you

I can think of only one person who's credibility was destroyed.

Here's a hint.

(You)

Always based Finland.

My girl is Finnish now, she got eternal Anglo'd

It's true though, even Molymeme had to acknowledge it in his latest video.

he was meme to some passive agressive swedish cuck

the outrage just proves how retarded this place has become

A fucking leaf.

That site posts notoriously fake statistics.

Nigger what the fuck? Explain yourself you little faggot.
I'm looking it up and can't find shit about it.

You don't have time to give a quick rundown but you can make a dozen "look it up" posts?
Fine, done. I aint found shit nigger.

Now spill the god damn beans.

Shareblue you are complete failures.

BTW, I made a new thread that people are free to check out:

WE Sup Forums ARE NOT THE ALT RIGHT. THE ALT RIGHT IS An ALPHABET AGENCY PSYOP TO NORMALIZE DEGENERACY AMOGNTS THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY.

And yet you post completely made up ones

Look at how many posts are by the same two people and all will become clear.

Fuck off you're just as bad as these share blue faggots

>lost over 700k subs
He doesn't even have that many subs let alone that he would lose that many

Get fucked niggerleaf

Molygate is the event that utterly destroyed Molymeme. Now the vast majority of Sup Forums hates him. I myself used to be a molymeme subscriber but I had to put him down after hearing some of the shit that comes from his mouth.

>alt-right (us)

700k potential subs. He would be at 1.3 million if it wasn't for Molygate

The vast majority? Where do you even get this info from

I love when A5 pops up in a non-KB thread
>leaf
opinion discarded

Hahahahaha cocksucker shill thread... We sniff you out like an anomaly in the matrix!!!!!

Try again motherfuckers... We meme for free and a paid meme will NEVER COMPARE!!!!!!!!!

>implying people here give a shit about subscriber count

>retards ITT not knowing what molygate is
How new can you be?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

Also, OP is a faggot, he didnt lose 700k subscribers

Drop the act and please tell me why you're doing this? Are you paid? Are you afraid of molymemes ideas spreading?

I know autists like you just thrive on (You's), but your posts don't even make sense. Die of aids then hang yourself twice.

P A I D S H A R E B L U E S H I L S O R O S S H A D O W G O V E R N M E N T W I R E T A P P I N G B L A C K M A G I C A T T A C K B A I T I N T E R N E T B U L L Y N O N S A T A N I S T C L I N T O N F O U N D A T I O N

great non-explanation for something no one has heard of.

But it's true, look it up. This is the hottest story on the alt-right (/pol).

this is pathetic shilling, try harder

Not an argument

LMAO shareblue shill LARPing by calling out fellow shareblue shill and proceeding to link to further shareblue threads.

You poor fucks...I've seen this thread several times, OP will make reference to Molygate or whatever but be ambiguous about what it is because it doesn't exist

That said,
>I used to be a Molymeme supporter, but now since Molygate I love watching him crash and burn, Molymeme BTFO

Molyneux is Israeli-run controlled opposition. He is promoted as a credible voice of authority to libertyfags who like statistics and data, then says 9/11 conspiracy theories are ridiculous (you should see the video where he devastates an inarticulate boob who pushes strawmen as though he represents independent 9/11 researchers' ACTUAL conclusions and doesn't even mention the Israeli Mossad agents who were arrested on 9/11 after having been seen filming and celebrating the attacks on the World Trade Center -- you know this actually happened because MSM tv newsmagazine 20/20 did a whitewash of it).

Fuck Molyjeux. Libertarianism is, beyond being excessively doctrinaire, based on stupid doctrines anyway. ISRAEL DID 9/11. Anyone as smart as Molyneux who researched it AT ALL would understand this. He claims not to, and has also admitted on video that he is ethnically part Hebrew. 2+2=MOLYNEUX IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

In all seriousness, we can't let Molymeme get access to the nuclear codes.

Also, this shit is overblown by polacks who are just too sensitive

Fucking cunts, even tho molymeme was a sperg some people here act like he raped their families
Just grow up
>inb4 getting called out for telling people on 4chins to grow up

Protip: Canadian is trolling about "molygate" and his supposed lost subscribers. Entertaining and quite decently executed. But I'm not all that impressed.

>(((alt-right)))
this is how you know you aren't from here

because you're reacting and it's funny

But Sup Forums is the alt-right.

who is this "Sup Forums" tho?

these retards on Sup Forums have no idea how they're falling for the silliest shiposting ever and pretending like they aren't retarded for falling for it. i figured Sup Forums had some brain left in it but apparently some guy making a molememe thread and just trying to get (you)s makes you look like a bunch of dumb niggers. fucking retards.

Joke's on you I'm a marxist

I'm amazed that stupid new fags can fall for such bullshit. Various organizations have them eating out of their hands

>Is the alt-right (us) dead?
yes, but you never been strong at all.

NOT A SINGLE DAY DOWN SUB COUNT
SAGE SHILLS

Total Bullshit

LETS DECIDE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

strawpoll.me/12538913

strawpoll.me/12538913

strawpoll.me/12538913

My guess at Molygate:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

He got a caller who pretty mildly suggested that being nice was an effective tactic in persuading people. Moly went OFF on the implied criticism - brought out his 18 inch ship guns, compared dick sizes, instead of just discussing the caller's idea.

I don't know whether this is what people are referring to but it's the closest thing I can think of. I couldn't believe Moly would be so sensitive. He was crazy. You'd have to listen yourself to believe it.

All these fucking leafs

OP

You are a literal prostitute, doing something dirty for (not very much) money.

actually molymeme lost 1.1mil subs already.

MIKE

MIKE

MIKE

CUT THE FUCKING PHONE

you're actually retarded or just pretending?

Is Sup Forums the easiest board to troll?

no

we republican now

MIKE MIKE MIKE

SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD

IT'S OVER

without a fucking doubt. everyone here is straight up braindead.

>this thread
Who else but a fucking leaf.

I thought he lost 6 billion subs already?

... fucking leaf

fuck this wannabe cult leader

Hi Shill

Why do you lie leaf?

Molyneux channel is youtube.com/user/stefbot

His analytical page is socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot

Shows his subs have been growing consistently, are you molymeme just trying a reverse psyops to negatively re-enforce us to watch you?