Turkey must be utterly destroyed

Think about it.

Turks immigrants into Europe are probably the most nationalistic (pro-turkey) group in the entire continent.

They are so nationalistic, in fact, that Erdogan let's them vote in the referendum, and goes to all this trouble for it.

You would think that if these people left Turkey, they hate Erdogan and would vote AGAINST him gaining extra powers, right?

Well they won't, and Erdogan knows this, because turkish immigrants in Europe are quite simply the single biggest islamization force facing the continent. Not ISIS, not refugees, but the turks themselves.

Forget Constantinople, the entire country must be bombed until the sand glows.

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/new-data-reveals-how-many-military-equipment-turkey-lost-in-attempts-to-capture-al-bab/
youtube.com/watch?v=p-iR2qXq9Rw
sputniknews.com/politics/201607271043684978-turkey-army-power-coup/
youtube.com/watch?v=WAYHg5wyXWI
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/31/world/europe/turkey-recent-attacks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Physical removal.

Until someone in Europe grows a fucking pair and says it, nothing will change.

yesterday turkey and russia agreed on s400 air defence system buying.

turkey has 5960 tanks.

1250 warplanes (250 modernized f16s and 135 f35s in 2018).

35 million military age menpower.

and rumors that turkey is secretly building nukes with pakistan.

there is no military match to us in eu.

we can literally destroy all of you in months.

thanks for proving my point

I have to add that our society is one of the most nationalistic, violent friendly and manly population in the world. unlike leftist, liberal, peace loving faggots in europe :))

For some reason Erdogan thinks that he has the upper hand. Or he is panicking. The only explanation I have is that he fears a coup every night he goes to bed. What other reason could there be? Everything was going well for Turkey.

I work for a middle sized manufacturing company. We planned and assembled high end lightning solutions. The company had been in Turkey since 1998. Last week I got sent home and we closed up entirely without any plans of going back to Turkey.

Erdogan is the problem

I pray for the day when your entire country will be glassed.

The funniest thing is you roaches are so proud of yourselves but there is nothing to be proud about.
For a country that is well above african standards, your mentality is below the most subhuman niggers.
Also extremely mixed ethnicity, mongols, niggers, arabs. Makes me gag just thinking of it.
Pure human filth.

>high end lightning solutions

All of your competent military officials are in jail since they're Kemalists and would fuck Erdogan in the ass if given the chance.
You couldn't even take Al-Bab from ISIS.

You'd get slaughtered in a war with NATO.

We saw how many tanks you lost against isis.

your days ended blacked american boy. nobody in the world cares america anymore. you are laughing stock for the rest of the world.

so you don't want to be in NATO anymore?

>manly

Köksal baba plz, I think you spelled manlet wrong

>portugal

lmao who the fuck are you nigga. Youre a irrevelant state

I want to utterly destroy Anzujaamu

>nobody in the world cares america anymore. you are laughing stock for the rest of the world.

for the people actually willing to fight your religion, americans are heroes these days.

holeee fuck. we're fucked if this is true lads

only one tank destroyed. other 4 are lightly damaged, even personnel inside these are survived.

although turkey heavily uses tanks because public opinion don't want turkish soldiers die for syria.

It's about time we started giving Turkey some respect. They had an empire for more than 800 years.

When I was in Istanbul a Turkish guy called me brother. No nigger ever said that to me.

this so much

kek if they go to war population will have to eat dirt literally.

>According to the paper the Turkish Armed Forces have lost ten Leopard 2A4 tanks, one M60T tank, two armored combat vehicles, one tactical wheeled armored vehicle and one improved armored personal carrier.
southfront.org/new-data-reveals-how-many-military-equipment-turkey-lost-in-attempts-to-capture-al-bab/

how would that be any different from now, Rusev?

Excepionally naive or immigrant?

Probably because you are a sandnigger like them.

Hey roach remember not even a year ago I saw these nice places flying over your capital. I saw these pretty little tanks killing your own people. Don't pretend your anything but a bunch of degenerates. Who need to be cucked by a man with a retarded mustache.

Yağız, you need to take a long hard look in the mirror and think back to the other times you have challenged the west.

Or any of our inventions.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-iR2qXq9Rw

>Probably because you are a sandnigger like them.

this is western kurdish anti-turk propaganda idiot.

many tanks hit by rpg's are lightly damaged and crew of them are alive. numbers of killed turkish soldiers in syria is certain and few.

do you believe rpgs can destroy tanks

Turkey does not have the logistics or the money to wage a sustained war.

this violent politics make us more manly. we are used to daily violence and hard surviving.

how many times in history turks conquered european lands and vice versa :))

europe is going to be collapsed very soon.

turkish military budget 16 billion dollars a year (2% of gdp) is 15th in the world. and ratio to gdp is already fairly now.

Why the fuck we talking to roaches

I myself saw a lot of isis videos. They have american TOWs.

It will be Americans that wipe you off the face of the Earth, and we are shredding the Geneva Convention and demolishing the UN before we go in. There is nothing of merit about your country beyond your food. Your history is just a disgusting shit stain on the Earth, and your women aren't even worth keeping. Allahu ackbar, roach.

>how many times in history turks conquered european lands and vice versa :))
you won't try to touch Europe, so don't pretend.

since the 20th century wars are all about economy & logistics.

You will probably try to expand into Syria and Iraq and that is all.

we actually do have nukes, and a better navy, and professional troops that don't consistently preform coup's. we also pay more for our military. your tanks are 99% Soviet shit, your air force is 99% old shit.

sputniknews.com/politics/201607271043684978-turkey-army-power-coup/

they're not going to war - they're inserting themselves in european cities while remaining fully loyal to erdogan and islam. war must be taken to them.

>american
>makes fun of mixed etnicity
>makes fun of intelligence level
>american
keked really hard faggot

>we can literally destroy all of you in months.
Your army was defeated by unarmed protesters when they attempted a military coup.

lol there will be no america 20 years later :)

isis propaganda videos.

I agree with you. I like your country pakistan.

poland is irrelevant russian oblast.

Turkey should become a member of the EU as soon as possible.

Only Turkish cock can save Europe now.

Erdogan wouldn't had any chance to become a president when turkey was a member of the EU. It's too late now. Live with the consequences

What exactly is a high end lightning solution?

we should join turkey and destroy europe.

have you watched anything from the coup? no tanks attacked or shoot anyone.it was just a couple of helicopters that killed people and around 100 soldiers (privates)

If they are effective as your coup d'etat

you have no chances even against moldova

>muhammad trolling from his 800 GBP a month London cupboard

You did it to not allow Russians have Konstantinopolis, now you get fucked. Simple as that.

>poland is irrelevant russian oblast.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAYHg5wyXWI

right because we are the ones with the Muslim problem right Abdul?

You're not wrong but Sup Forums isnt interested in this conversation much.

london elected a muslim and the fucking green party came 3rd, m8

Fuck the roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

go and browse syrian civil war live map.

you'll see that turkey backed rebels gained significant territory inside syria and keep controlling syrian lands.

turkey is defeating both american equipped isis and american equipped kurds together.

I'm repeating turkish army is inside syria and holding syrian towns. what tanks are you talking about?

for example, let's say we conquered southern bulgaria and controlling kardzhali town in bulgaria. will you brag about how many tanks you hit :))

when everybody is muslim its not a problem to them faggot its a problem for you

>yesterday turkey and russia agreed on s400 air defence system buying.
How did NATO (USA) agree to let Turkey buy Russian (instead of American) missile system?
Or they buying one just to reverse engineer it for the US arms industry?

Turkey looked at a chinese air defense system 2 years ago or so, but was according to some US muppet forbidden to buy it. NATO wouldn't allow a Chinese system to become a part of NATO common defense.

deporting them is the easiest thing to do.

all it requires getting over being called a naatzii

>turkey is defeating kurds
No such thing happend. They did push isis out of al-bab but at a high cost.

coup detat is a political movement. you can't win your own people with tanks. two very different subjects.

also success of coup was the matter of different powers inside turkish government. not military effort.

>Muslim problems
>meanwhile most Christians are gay or trans

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/31/world/europe/turkey-recent-attacks.html
ummm.. try again sweety

Turkey will get nuked back to the stone age by Russia, long has it been prophecized by our orthodox holy fathers. Greeks will reclaim Constantinople.

portubro don't do this, don't remind me of that shit hole down south.

last year turkey literally destroyed so called kurdish pkk autonomous towns of cizre, idil, sur, yuksekova, sirnak. when I say destroy I mean literal destroy. go and search for town pictures before and after. killed thousands of pkk fighters. also these pictures can be found.

kurds are the worst guerillas the world ever sees. I don't know why america keeps spending money on them.

Also, the only very good thing about turks is their incredible and very present arogance, I can't wait to see them on turn to ashes in nuclear holocaust.

go even further south and you get the gay capital of europe, something not even turks would allow

youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg

>Sweden

not even getting a (You)

Asian dogs turks will burn in nuclear fire.

>we can literally destroy all of you in months.

please try

This is one study door!

greece has s-300. it wouldn't be problem to buy it.

NATO integration will not happen, of course.

But over Aegean army is not officaily linked to NATO. It would be joyful to watch locking down air space in Eagean sea and Eastern Medi

the attacks are not about turks beign muslim dumbass they are political omfg its like im talking to a 12 year old

Jesus who is that broad in the picture ???

More than half of Turkey's exports go to EU countries. All we have to do is stop buying shit from Turkey and stop visiting Turkey and you're broke.

I would guess lighting for stage shows and stadiums.

im not saying the other guy is right but lmao what can denmark do?? turkey would fuck you up in like a month stay back kiddo grown folk talking

You're incapable of even invading Bulgaria alone. I know that because not only is the terrain fucking awful for invasions (as proven historically by the mountain that partitions us and acts as a natural defense), but there are also 3 (three) NATO bases that America will never dare lose. What's more, not only does the US want to keep presence in our country but also Russia as well due to our huge strategic importance, and you'd just get invaded by Russia as happened (historically, again)

Keep dreaming on kid

this.seriously why eu still havent done this?

>I know that because not only is the terrain fucking awful for invasions
you guys were the first nation ottomans invaded. this is immensely wrong.

Gota love how stupid and ultra confident turks are. Cant wait for the day when Russians will fry you.

someone to inspire you to fight for the west

historically lmaooo bulgaria was like the first land ottomans invaded wtf are you talking about.and we owned you niggers for like 500 years.really youre not to talk on this subject

>in europe
usa would step in and would literaly destroy you in months ( legit tho not just saying it to look cool )

>you guys were the first nation ottomans invaded
No we weren't, you invaded the Greek region before us, and you invaded 3 different versions of us while they were in a civil war. A fresh example of what a unified Bulgaria can do is we during the balkan wars where our army almost reached Constantinople at the height of your autistic empire. Yes, a small Bulgaria can force the Ottoman empire to most likely capitulate. THIS is how capable of waging war you actually are

>bulgaria was like the first land ottomans invaded

it's almost as if you share a border

Good one. I am fighting already though. First Balkan needs to be cleansed from muslim rats that remained after turks were defeated, what a mistake it was to spare them. Then we will remain Balkan to Helm, like it was named before the scum invaded.

You're missing something, degenerate. We have friends, and you do not.

Tourism took a big dive already. From an all-time high of 41M visitors in 2014 to 25M in 2016.

turks only had bulgaria for like, i dunno 300 years?
Russia beat turkey only after they got fat from colonialism. Even then they were shit.
Most people here are butthurt balkanshits, stay mad lol
beside why would any1 invade bulgaria beside "soviet union"? its a nonrelevant country. Anatolia is already stragecially placed, u got russia, ME and eu as borders, even Iran ffs...

Turkey is the number one country on how many millionaires it lost in 2016. They are fleeing a sinking ship, and Turkey is sinking alright, just a matter of time before it hits bottom. Kurdistan is inevitable.

and ottomans did not have wars all around the country when they were defeated in balkan wars? and theres a reason its called balkan wars dumbass whole balkans were fighting against ottomans. learn history

>No we weren't, you invaded the Greek region before us
1396, niğbolu.
>during the balkan wars where our army almost reached Constantinople at the height of your autistic empire
>at the height
KEK

Good night guys, and death to turkish dogs.

EU would also lose in sanctioning turkey, sanctioning russia isnt a win situation for EU, it creates more tension. Imagine if USA wouldnt back up EU...

yea i forgot you got some niggers from sweden and some fishermen from finland wow really scared.seriously shut the fuck up if your argument is im gonna tell my parents if you hit me lol

turks are the Mexicans of Europe.