HE'S AT IT AGAIN!

You dweebs got Trump elected and created this mess. Are you gonna save marijuana with memes or what? Why is Trump allowing this? I though he was /yourguy/?

I know the majority of you want legal weed. Only the most dateless, virgin of you think it's degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4c-3Z604qdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't need weed, you absolute mong.

Weed is degenerate you need to lurk moar shill

>don't need weed
>therefore govt should enforce their morality on everything
fuck off cuk, I want a small govt, I don't need my potato nigger grandfather to tell me I can't inhale

Marijuana, like most forms of escapism, is destructive and legalizing it would only degrade society further

That is literally the mentality of a child.

Trump lost his brother to alcoholism, so I'm not surprised if he wants to limit as many drugs as possible desu

no we don't, smoke some cyanide you degenerate faggot

it's already illegal who fucking cares if you can get it now things aren't really going to change. Literally a non issue and weed is a shitty drug anyway

Whatever cuck, I'm just shitposting, I couldn't care less about your opinions. You unironically post on a tranny autism self-help forum, you are the degeneracy which you despise. Have you considered kys?

Weed is degenerate.

If you are a regular user of it, know that the country would objectively be better off if you killed yourself.

Not really. That's the mentality of a free society. You let people choose what they want to consume or inhale. Your goal should be educating. Why do you think weed is harmful, aside from clever anecdotes you can come up with in your head? What stats can you bring to the table to enforce your argument?

Once you've done that, and if someone still smokes weed, it's on them.

>fuck off, I need my grandfather to tell me what I can and cannot inhale

This is literally the mentality of a cuck

dude weed lmao faggots need to leave, Sup Forums disavows desu

where can i get good weed in serbia?

funny how you murifats thought voting in this clown would change anything. Trump will s-stop the b-big corps, and remove the kebab, while said person is a wall street lap dog and shakes hands with saudi princes.

"MUH KUSH DOE!"
Get fucked, faggot

Get a job loser. Weed is for degenerates.

>the job of the government is to stop big corps
>whaaa i can't find a job after i graduate, whaaaa

Degenerates smoke weed. Tome to abstain

Privatization of jails, more free $$$ for (((them)))

Have fun with Drumpf weed losers.

Reported for admitting to shitposting to cause problems.

Marijuana is a drug of my ideological enemies.

Why should I attempt to save it?

it's the only thing that makes me feel good

Trump keeps making mistake after mistake. This is what you get when uneducated whites are allowed to vote.

you can't report someone for that..just so you know.

>Are you gonna save marijuana with memes or what
Why the fuck would we want to do that? Dude weeds can get fucked

Weed is for degenerates anyway

Don't make fun of weed, you will make stoners upset and they might actually do something about it..

>being against private prisons
>a system where there is financial incentive to keep niggers locked up
fuck off faggot redditor private prisons is just streamlining something the government sucks at, as with any service.

nice roleplay faggot

Finally.

So the government are like our parents?

would live off of anal leakage secretions for my entire life / 10

As an everyday smoker, FUCK OFF with the weed shit. If you want it, you can get it, easily, despite it being illegal. If the police find you with it you barely even get in trouble. Stop throwing your vote away so you can spend 10 mins walking to a shop instead of 15 minutes waiting for a dealer while leftist parties use the weed carrot for retards to chase whilst dismantling our homelands, traditions and culture

>hurr lets spend tons of energy and effort going after a harmless wedge issue and give our opponents something they are passionate about to rally around
This is cuckservative logic. Weed should be legalized, it gives liberals one less thing to autistically screech about and one fewer reason to show up on election day. Opposing weed in a country where alcohol is legal just makes you look like a backwards retard. inb4 "weedfag plz go" I have smoked weed twice in my life and don't care for it.

>free
>society

weed is degenerate

Weed smoking niggers btfo

Los Drogas are degenerate pendejo.

Sessions is on the wrong side of this one, but it doesn't matter b/c soon all 50 states will have legalized rec pot since doing so has been extremely beneficial for all states that have done it so far. It bothers me that states are doing this in violation of federal law, the supreme law of the land, but it bothers me even more that the federal government criminalizes individual liberties in violation of the 9th amendment, so fuck it, let these governmentfags jerk off in front of the press corps about their petty little culture war bullshit. As long as they kick out the foreigners, I'd rather have this than the Democrats.

>Why is Trump allowing this?
You retard. The president doesnt get to pick and choose which laws to enforce. Obama broke his oath when he didn't enforce it, and should be hanged for it.

Do you know how much fucking tax money it costs to enforce illegal weed? Do you know how many jobs and tax money it would make if legal? Fuck outta here, and I don't even smoke.

>Why do you think weed is harmful, aside from clever anecdotes you can come up with in your head? What stats can you bring to the table to enforce your argument?

Off the top of my head? Prolonged use:
>Has long term repercussions on cognitive functioning
>Leads to increased concentration of adipose tissue in the body
>Increases cancer risk at a rate comparable to or exceeding that of tobacco

But you CAN report someone for announcing reports like a little bitch.

The more you know

Clickbait. Look up what he really said.

Why doesn't Trump just use le executive order like he does for everything else?

Enjoy the looming Obamacare 2.0 (all of the bad with none of the good!) and the threat of federal imprisonment from smoking a plant! He's /yourguy/!

But he's just playing 4D chess like Reddit says, right?

SAY IT WITH ME:
STONER
GENOCIDE

I would be livid if Trump did anything other than what he said he would do. He's the only "politician" who hasn't lied on the campaign trail and if he winds up doing a 180 on his cannabis stance I would be severely disappointed.

"I think medically it should be legal federally and recreational, that should be a states rights issue."

youtu.be/4c-3Z604qdo

DUDE WEED
DUDE MONEY
DUDE DRUGGGSSSSSSS

to be fair, if pure, aside from addictiveness and chance of OD, its pretty harmless. tobacco for example is more harmfull already and according to some studies even more addictive. alcohol fucks your whole body up. if you take too much heroin at once your breathing stops or you suffocate on your own puke. but other than that its only the addiction and the garbage they mix into it like rat poison and chemical wastes that harms you

Any proof for any of that bullshit?

>>Has long term repercussions on cognitive functioning
>>Leads to increased concentration of adipose tissue in the body
>>Increases cancer risk at a rate comparable to or exceeding that of tobacco

Bullshit. Read a book then KYS.
t. 42 year old with MSc, smoking weed since I was 13.

On an objective note, it is degenerate and I wouldn't recommend any of you virgins to begin smoking it but it's certainly not as degenerate as alcohol.

> I would be livid if Trump did anything other than what he said he would do.

LOL like the whole special prosecutor for Hillary line you all fell for?

He's 4D chess playing you guys. You've been checkmated but here you are in denial still. You have no moves left. He's president.

>is destructive
Only if used irresponsibly. Alcohol is legal, and it can be destructive as well if it is used irresponsibly.
>legalizing it would only degrade society further
Legalizing it would leave the selling and production of marijuana to normal people in society and not criminals. If you ban something, all you ever do is leave the business to criminals because criminals are the only people willing to break the law.
>like most forms of escapism
So what forms of escapism aren't destructive by your opinion?

>sessions personal oppinion in weed has any fucking relevance

Solid b8

Why are you projecting? Why do shills project so much?

You acting like Sean Spicer. Taking everything that people say literally so that you can try to make it sound like nonsense rather than directing the real issue raised.

A LOT of Trump voters fell for the special prosecutor for Hillary charade. You know it's true. OK, sure - maybe you were the special little snowflake that knew it was a ruse all along. But it was still a ruse, was it not?

Where is the prosecutor?

MY FRIEND ONCE SMOKED WEED AND THEN LANDED UP GOING ON A KILLING SPREE BEFORE PUTTING A BULLET IN HIS OWN HEAD

MARIJUANA IS NOT CALLED THE DEVILS SPINACH FOR NOTHING

And yeah I garbled my English there a bit. Typing too fast.

>>like most forms of escapism
>So what forms of escapism aren't destructive by your opinion?

Obviously anime waifus and video games. Anything else is degenerate and the reason society is going to shit :^)

THIS JUST IN: SESSIONS DESTORYS WEED BY SAYING STATES SHOULD VOTE WHETHER TO LEGALIZE IT

STONERS BTFO

WEED ISgOOD I5 guid 4u2 bb

So shitty subhuman southern states get fucked again? Beautiful

>have tried everything to cure insomnia
>multiple sleep-aids, antidepressants, benzos
>nothing works

>smoke some weed and get tired and go to sleep

i didn't vote for this

> old redneck man
> drugs are drugs meme

He doesn't realize that his own kind smokes weed now.

>He fell for the weed meme
Fuck weed

That was decidedly not objective. Telling someone to kill themselves doesn't help your argument, you provided no proof of the positives or negatives with weed or... Anything, really. Did you really hope to persuade anyone?

Ok. Now cite where you got that information and you'll have taken your first step into the world of actual factual argumentation.

Ok.

Tried mirtazapine?

What sleep-aids did you try?

He's right but I disagree.

The problem christcucks have with safe escapism like tobacco & vidya is there no physical need to repent early and find Jesus. You will have to look around in your 30's and be like wtf? That is why they would like booze. You will hit rock bottom and join the cult.

weed is for faggots

go kill yourself you degenerate

also enjoy your cancer from smoking something you light and filling your lungs with tar

I don't know why you people think society is going to shit when the west has more influence over other nations than it did in the imperialist era.

I hope all Stoners are taken out and shot

im starting to think that anti weed posters are just shilling for the continuance of the war on drugs(tm). the main arguements against it are that its degenerative when you use it when you are young. no fucking shit, nearly every 'drug' that is called a drug will influence the development of a developing brain. if they arent shills, they are straightedge because they are fucking neets. if you think it makes people turn in to what is stereotypical called a stoner you are fucking braindead yourself. being a stoner is an offshoot of identiy politics IE leftists identify as stoner, like they identify as anything they can in a pathetic attempt for social acceptance. The identity politics aspect is why you dont see people on the right claiming to be stoners

>Cancer caused by anything but radiation.
KEK

Keep up the good work. If girls didn't smoke weed I could get a real waifu.

(btw this isn't whether weed is healthy it's about how it should be legal)

the majority of pot heads are fucking degenerates, that is why people think smoking marijuana is also degenerate

also it smells like a skunks ass

TL;DR Marijuana is dumb and smells like doo doo.
Nice argument.

Session is right drugs are for degenerate losers so can't score a girl to mate with.

This. If you are so scared of liberty what are you doing here?

/thread

constantly posting 'weed is degenerate' is not an argument. stop relying on anecdotal evidence. niggers are niggers with or without weed. your friends are lazy neets with or without weed.

But then who would do my job?

>save marijuana
No, user. You are the liberal.

Normal people hate pot and the faggots that smoke it.

all the apeals to the opinion of a "majority" like 'Normal people hate pot and the faggots that smoke it.'
and the posters who only know how to post buzzwords (((degenerate))) remind me of pic related

So many disgraceful human beings getting triggered over the idea of living drug free. Lol. You drug users will argue until you're blue in the face but it doesn't make you any more valid.

>Living in LA
>Know a ton of people in they marijuana industry
>They all voted for Trump
>Tell them their all retarded because Sessions is going to drop the hammer federally
>"He'll legalize it, he understands business"
>"He gets what a good deal it is"
>"He's a capitalist, he won't get in the way of industry"

And now they're all panicking. Pretty satisfying to watch desu.

Starting to itch already, eh junkie? You can't imagine living without it, can you?

We're coming for your weed, faggot. And there's nothing you can do. :^)

DUDE

>'lol its not addictive you fucking idiot'
>is a habitual smoker

Kek and lol

>Don't smoke
>Don't drink

Sorry but all weed needs like alcohol is an age restriction.

For all those "but I'm responsible". Are you all willing to allow your job to know weather you are smoking weed or not?

Since as far as I can tell I see people underage and of age getting high at work. So don't give me this "I'm responsible" bullshit. Since most that claim it don't really work at public places so you can somewhat justify "your" weed addiction.

WEED

if you think critically, none of my posts are defending weed. if you arent just trolling you should work on your argument. calling something degenerate and relying solely on that is like saying UR A WHITE MALE and think that holds some sort of weight.

Hi, shill. Bye, shill.

All drugs should be legal desu.

if stoners werent annoying cunts I wouldnt care

I dont want to smell weed or see potheads all day

>Delivers on all his promises
>Hurr Durr except this one that has no effect on anyone except Hillary
Top kek, I can taste your salty tears from here.
>You've been checkmated
Is this some Canadian logic?
>If your candidate wins and delivers on most of his promises in the first 2 months, you lose