I fucking hate this country

I fucking hate this country

Thankfully Bannon will make sure Trump keeps our demographics under control

wtf i love greece now

I'm not as worried anymore. Trump's the beginning of fixing this, and the left is at a low point.

So there is hope for the netherlands and france if we elected trump with those numbers.

Are Greece and Italy /ourguys/?

If these stats are true, why did Trump win and Geert lose?

Greece is redpilled. That's why the globalist are trying so hard to keep them cucked.

They've been brainwashed.

Sweden second WOOOOOOO

We have always been, thank God my country is still racist.

Can any Greek explain why Greece looks always so right-wing in all those surveys, while Greek politics is rather dominated by left-leaning parties?

are there many rapefugees in italy? i dont hear much about it

(((Diversity)))

Yes, pretty much the entire south is plagued with nigger infestation.

They're economically really left-wing but probably socially right-leaning. To my knowledge SYRIZA mostly got into power because they promised to do stuff about the EU and debt crisis which they never did.

Greeks are non-white wogs. Left-wing politics means gibs, not cultural destruction.

they aren't many by itself, outside of big cities, it's just that we are already poor and seeing niggers all dressed well while some Italian is begging for money near the bank is quite the enraging sight

>ask why it's better
>never given any real answer besides MUH FOOD.

OK, but Golden Down also supports interventionism, at least as far as I know, they oppose big international capital etc., so onsidering those surveys indicating that Greeks are rather conservative and ethnocentric, they should support parties like Golden Down, not left-wing Syriza.

>polled spics and niggers

socially and culturally conservative people voting for gibs.
A proper natsoc party would do extremely well in Greece.

I swear to god, pols like this can't make me hate the Mediterraneans and V4
>mfw will visit Greek islands and Italy this summer while going to a trip to Budapest in autumn

I hate America too. Betrayers

>tfw your mind's thought on diversity is: "well I'm good.... so anything different must be bad"