HE DO IT AGAIN

HE DO IT AGAIN

HE'S JUST KEEP WINNING

You have to admire him for the balls he has to stand up against Europe. He actually might revive the Ottoman empire

he stands up against not only europe but also russia, america, iran to defend his own countries interests. he is really patriotic leader.

DÖNER DÖNER DÖNER
KEBAB KEBAB KEBAB
EXTRA SCHARF EXTRA SCHARF
MIT ALLES
ALLES DRIN
WO GIBT
ALTA

Yeah, you have to respect that to be honest

Krautcuck is mad because Erdogan outplayed Merkel at every turn. You're their slaves now and if you don't comply they will flood you with refugees. Lmao

fuck off roach

>Erdogan outplayed Merkel
Merkel literally got on her knees and offered her bare asshole to Erdogan. He didn't outplay anything. Every sane person cried "NOOO what the fuck are you doing you are making us turkey's bitch. again."

Erdogan and Merkel are two fools made for each other.

Sorry toothpaste, the Roaches beat you. It's time to go back to your cuckshed.

The time is ripe to retake Constantinopolis.

RAPEFUGEES WELCOME!!!!!!! Fucking yurocucks are DONE!!!

You've been cucked by the turks my friend. It is hame over for you.

Can you give me a quick run down on this guy? Is he turkistans Donald trump?

Says the man being cucked by illiterate pakis, nice going Nige.

Can't wait until he finally pisses off Trump and he sends in the CIA to tear him a new one.

>mfw PKK mows down a crowd in Ankara with a AH-64 Apache

Erdogen read "camp of the saints" and realized that westerners won't shoot unarmed brown people.

So he can use them as a bioweapon to threaten Europe to get whatever the fuck he wants

>gibs me billions of euros!
No
>ok well here comes 3 million brown refugees
>you like that?
Yes but please can you stop them from coming?
>give me billions
OK

(Year later)
>you aren't keeping up your bargain I guess you want more brown refugees eh Europe
Yes please but maybe instead I gib you more billions ok?
>I guess so.. gib more money

We have been cucked by the turks for 50 years now when USA blackmailed us into accepting millions of the worst turkey has to offer and they don't even want in their own country. That's not exactly breaking news, m8.

You're not white up or down. Now, get down on all fours and get ready to receive that american cock up your ass you spanish rapebaby

Your spelling is SCHEISSE, kebabmuncher.

HAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.... Enjoy getting raped by filthy mohamedans you filthy inbred bongistani.

The average IQ of your country is below 90. That is all that needs to be said really.

How does it feel to be invaded by sub 70IQ streetshitters? Does your superior 300 IQ makes you feel better about being raped by "people" that clean their shit bare handed before they prepare your take out meals? Go fuck your self scumbag.

Boehmermann just told the truth

Slurp up some yank cum to pay for your electricity, shitskin

>flag
Enjoy being raped, killed, raped again

Do you enjoy kebab with the finest turds little pakistan has to offer?

>Slurp up some yank cum to pay for your electricity, shitskin
That would be your job you fucking limey, get ready to pay for that tv loicense too.

Shut the fuck up streetshitter.

Yeah, kebab is quite nice. Far superior to mexishit """"cuisine"""" lol.

Netherlands is now the first colony of the new Ottoman Empire.

Genius

this guy

What do you guys think is his T-count?