FUCK THIS FUCKING TRAITOR WHY CANT HE DIE ALREADY

FUCK THIS FUCKING TRAITOR WHY CANT HE DIE ALREADY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y&feature=youtu.be
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/if-only-john-mccains-actions-matched-john-mccains-rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk&t=7245s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he has such a JUST face

McCain worked for the commies in North Vietnam. Execute him.

Is this a goddamned joke?

How come the CIA can't deal with these old faggots who still want to go to war with the 2nd largest nuclear power in the world?

WANNAFUKING MAKE A DIFFERENCE POL CUNTS?

Post the article on /r/news and /r/worldnews and /r/politics

OTHERWISE GO FUCK YOURSELFS YOU LAZY CUNTS

help us do it

Viet Cong should've finished the job.

get back on your meds

Because the (((CIA))) also wants war with Russia.

I would but Reddit ban's me all the time.

It'll either get deleted, or cause a reddit circle jerk in the comments on how they agree with mccain

Can you just throw around accusations/insults like that there? I thought it was against the rules

This ((( ))) is the biggest threat to world peace. Until we clear out the ((( Cancer ))) we will never live as God intended us to live.

he is a war hero..show the man some respect.

Yes, Mr. McCain, everyone is a Russian spy. Now eat your applesauce.

We like people who weren't captured and don't betray their country and party.

John Mcfuckwad is a true faggot retard and needs to be put out to pasture in the desert of Arizona so he can go check under every rock for russians.

>I supported this fucking dinosaur in 2008
Just croak already with your boytoy Lindsey

Paul should respond by asking if McCain is still working for the Viet Cong.

>r/news and /r/worldnews and /r/politics

You have to go back.

No

>implying anything /r/ makes a difference at all.

>getting captured
>hero

>checked

Their conception of peace is the same as the Muslims'. It means submission to Jewish hegemony. They are just far more skilled at branding and promotion.

Daily reminder that pic related is McCain and Graham giving an award to a CIA renditioned al-Qaeda member who is now a leader of ISIS in Libya.

>Rand Paul
>Working for Putin

That's definitely on the list of the most autistic things I've ever read.

"Yes mista McCain, now that you are Vietnamese pwisonah of wahhr, you will tell us are of your TOP govament secwets, missa McCain. Where do you hide de Gourld in fout Knox mista McCain! Did you fwy I to the moon? Give me top govahmint secwets missa McCain or we hang you like cwistmas writes from ceiring, and stick bamboo you know where. How you like sweeping with Ming fish miss mccaine, most dangerous fish in all Vietnam!! Ha! Now how abou you tear me those top government secrets missa mccaine?"

-Charlie, 1972

he could not help being captured. has Trump or that fairy Rancid Paul ever fought in a war? Noo..they didn't do shit. They are both sad excuses for Americans.

Whoooooooooooah!

r u joke

Had Hillary and the democrats won, this would go through

"Heh lets let Ukraine in NATO to be nice"

He wants to go to war with Russia

They tried in 2014 and no one bought it

the faggot loved working for the Viet Cong. they gave him nice easy conditions

All of this shit about US politicians being controlled by Putin is autistic as fuck in general, it's like some stupid shit you'd read about in a Cold War thriller.

Hahah McCain is a cuck

He graduated last in his naval class and got to be a pilot because his daddy was as admiral

He was a bad pilot who wrecked multiple plans and was captured because of his own incompetence

That old codger has finally lost it.

Didn't he get obliterated in 2008

He's not a war hero just because he was captured and tortured. He refused to cooperate with his captors and refused preferential treatment for him being from an important family.

>Implying that making propaganda for the Viet Cong makes McCain a good American.

McCain sold his soul long ago.

When ish up for reelection. Someone should run against him

Randlet did nuffin wrong. Fuck you John McCuck for insulting a true American patriot. Those small slanted eyed gook rice farmers should have killed that old decrepit bastard while they had the chance.

Literal conspiracy theorist

I hope they keep doing this and run the Russian meme so hard into the ground that people begin to not believe a word these corrupted pieces of shit say.

Yah he couldn't even beat Obama. He's a fucking loser.

This senile old fart is just trying to stay relevant

>you can't be a good American unless you're in the military

This faggot is like a bizzarro version of McCarthy
>you all work 4 putin lmao

McCain got great treatment because he went on radio for the North Vietnamese

>He refused to cooperate with his captors
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y&feature=youtu.be

Arizona had a chance last year and they fucking blew it.
At least she's running again in 2018 against Jeff Snowflake.

Trump will retaliate in 4D chess mode before the month is up and make McCain look like a douchebag in some unrelated matter.

All he does is win.

What did Rand even do?

help him along.

Probably said invading other countries wouldn't be a smart idea right now.

Rand said fuck Globalism.

Don't be so hard on mccain, it's only rhethoric, he still votes for trump in senate
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/if-only-john-mccains-actions-matched-john-mccains-rhetoric

Rand said Montenegro shouldn't join NATO.
>Russia attacks Montenegro
>Attack on one NATO country is an attack on us all
>USA goes to war with Russia
>Happy_McCain.exe

...Well?

Time to take old McCain out to the shed

How is he not a democrat?
How does he win primaries?
Boot his ass and get a businessman or woman into taht seat!
Fuck taht guy!
fuck ryan too!
kik the democrats out!

He has support.

If i talk to you will i get the putin virus?

>the manchurian candidate

What could this kind of accusation realistically cause?

If I weren't already banned from both of those shitholes I might.
Besides, all of Plebbit would be like
>wtf I love McCain now!

He can respect my ass I don't care if he saves starving children every day

He's a fucking cunt

This guy's gone completely insane.

McCain has never met a political contribution he didn't like. #neverforgetKeating5

Replace Russia with Israel and Russians with Jews and see what happens.

Also, whats so bad about Russia, the fucking ancient bear can't do shit. Let them spy away its not hurting anything.

Wew fucking lad, calling Randlet a russkie now, why does anyone pay attention to "songbird"

Anyone who meets with Soros is a globalist cuck. It's like the Kiss of Death

Haven't liked him since he said MMA was cockfighting. He's only confirmed my beliefs.

And he's working for Saudi's (donation to McCain Institute from them).

Seriously something is wrong with this traitor McCain, he's going to have a bad day soon

>Noo..
Sweetie... just... settle down, honey, mmkay? Close your browser, darling~

I CALL HIM SUPAFRY CAUSE HE SUCKS DICK.

Show tits, Meghan.

lmao this is fucking awesome

keith olbermann fucking idolizes this guy as some sort of maverick among the GOP

now he shows everyone how insane he really is

Freedom of speech
Btw John McCain pays little boys to Fuck him in the ass while a car battery is hooked up to his testicles

McCain drops a huge Truth Bomb
Sup Forums will go apeshit
Kremlinbots BTFO
Geert BTFO
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Start singing, Songbird!

McCuck left his nuts in Vietnam.

underrated

He only was able to fly because his dad was an important person. He constantly got in trouble for behavior which should have prevented him from flying, but then he was able to then promptly got shot down and sang all war long.

Everyone who serves isn't a hero. My Biology teacher in high school saw combat and it didn't fuck him up and he never gets called a war hero, and if he isn't one then this limp-dicked politician isn't a hero either. The only medal he deserves is a plastic, taped on badge that says "YOU TRIED."

>this

was this before or after he fired a zuni rocket, blowing up a fellow pilot parked on an aircraft carrier? then jumping out and running to safety while the jet he shot exploded and killed a bunch more?

>MUH ELECTRICAL PROBREMS!!

hahahahaaaaaa

>He refused to cooperate

Huh?

Do you know John McCain?

Capitulation is his M.O.

Is anyone even suprised at this?
Sup Forums found out weeks ago that he's being paid by the Rothschilds and soros thru his "foundation"

>MAKE A DIFFERENCE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>uses proper trigger control
/our prez/

Ron Paul was a big Russia apologist so it wouldn't surprise me if his son was as well.

Nikolai already hacked your microwave

youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk&t=7245s

Anyone here in the know how?

Apparently the jew and satanic larp cabal has already pretty much lost.

Why is this McCain faggot still fucking around?

>Apparently the jew and satanic larp cabal has already pretty much lost
Can I get a quick rundown?

Because people hear how he was a pow, but don't get told how he immediately cried like a canary and is a traitor.

>McCain
>TRAITOR
How much rubles do you get paid to post these?