Is it over goys?

Is it over goys?

Will the world forever be cucked?

We lost Austria now the Netherlands, France will disappoint and then Germany.

Why are the people who claim they want change just go and vote for the status quo?

I need answers.

While they fall we prosper. I guess we managed to escape before the left got europe

At least we have UK and US. But don't worry, I'm all ready for what the UK is going to do next, hehehe.

>Trump and Brexit
>Ignoring tens of millions of SJW's and most of (((media)))

Goyim is no match for Eternal kike

The forces that are propelling nationalism/populism won't go away. They will rise and propel us to victory either now or in the future. Globalism will die

What happened to aussies?

>the (((media)))
They hold no power here.

Are you fellow Ameribros ready for intense waves of new European immigrants?

How will they get in? We have a travel ban on dangerous Muslim countries.

Russia, Australia, the entirety of eastern-europe.

The world is far from fucked. The majority of Europeans do not want more third world immigrants. It will increase and reach a boiling point. There will be an ethnic clash. There will be terror attacks. Coup's. Political candidates will emerge that'll make Geert, le Pen, Trump etc. look like kindergardeners. The left always encroaches, and the right ALWAYS responds.

Don't give up hope. Stay positive. Welcome the hordes of shitskin immigrants. Welcome the libtards and their autistic screeching. Europe WILL eventually wake up and see what the fuck is going on, and its gonna put nazi germany to shame.

it's gonna be america and the UK fighting the muslim tide. It's lonely at the top.

If millions of Europeans come in and Europe falls, that will give us claims on the entire continent, and a revanchist chord in our hearts.
FIFTY
MORE
STATES

The Anglosphere will have to go it alone.

Trump, Geert, Brexit, etc. are like putting a bandaid on a severed femoral artery. Real solutions will not come until our backs are against the wall.

PVV literally the second biggest party right after another right-wing party.
What the honest fuck are you complaining about? You know he wouldn't have gotten absolute majority in any version of reality right? That has actually never happened.

BRAZIL WILL RISE

Fuck that, Le Pen will Deus Volt Europe if she has to. Also It's not over in the Netherlands just yet

Geert cannot win, he never could. No parties want a coalition with him, unless he gets the absolute majority (which never happened before and isn't happening now) he would not become prime minister.

I don't know why we're expecting anything to happen, there was no chance of it.

I don't know, if europe is cucked I just hope it's just western europe but not southern and eastern europe, i'm of southern europe and i think to stop considering myself """"white""""", to be less affected by this.
i'm also think to move on another country, because i just can't understand why the population is so retarded, they think more about money than their own nation, culture and lifestyles.
even on a muslim majority shithole they will still thinking about money and love living like in south africa on separated areas with constant fears of attacks.

Europe is fucked no matter what due to its abysmal TFR and current immigration strategy. Give zero fucks about what happens to that place.

It's really hopeless at this point. Muslim men are going to just marry all the European women. There's really no hope at all. It's so depressing.

geert has been mathematically eliminated, and le pen is a long shot

then again, trump was also a long shot, so who knows

What the heck do you smoke?

Wilders could have gotten more, but his vagueness didn't help. I am actually surprised that Wilders still made a profit and VVD lost 10. Would have been weird if Wilders would have ended up with more that 25 zetels.

European women are naturally more attracted to Arab men. European men can't get women anymore.

I was hoping he'd be premier at least

He didn't even beat his 2006 score bro

I guess it's good he gained some seats, mainland Europe is turning out to be MONDO cucked my minty fresh bro.

ah ok, i see now youre an arab

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Sup Forums BTFO by based Nerderlands
Drumpfshits on suicide watch

sweden will rise from the ashes

>t. bougnoule

53%
more than 50% of newborns are not white
remember......
nazis BTFO
haha

> t. virgin from parents' basement

>more attracted to Arab men
lol? arabs dudes have the same problems of virginity, it often explains why they want to become terrorists, it's a class problem but also cultural.
the whites wimminz they got are often underclass too.

the problem is not really the race-mixing but the fact that they make more childrens, also the problems are not really the current immigrants but the third born generation people which have still not integrate and are too numerous for a minority.

It was unlikely. I admit I'm a bit disappointed by the results, but it's not all bad. PVV is looking better than in 2012, and you're right; Wilders was always a long shot. However Le Pen is looking better every day

deluded feminists don't count

tu sais pourquoi les Belges ils rasent les murs?
parcequ'ils s'effritent, une fois

When are you ever going to realise that with a cucked European electoral system you can't win through the ballot box any more

It's time to up things and use the EU's own core values against them. Use weaponised mass migration to not only bolster the whitest countries in the bloc but make it demographically impossible for the cucked parties to win or get their issues anywhere near the mainstream. Likewise empty out of the cucked, Western ones by causing a brain drain and removing your skills and assets to replace them with more welfare bills for the 'refugees' and largely workless migrant class. Not to mention the prospect of mass secession and breaking off to form a rival, European nationalist union.

Weaponised white flight is going to be the only way forward from now on if you can't remove the cucks and liberals from power. Once millions of non-mainstream right and conservative Western Europeans spill out into the centre and east it creates a demographic centralisation of views rather than sporadic parties here and there failing because they're decentralised. Conquer the centre and east the same way the mudshits are trying to, by demographic shifts and mass migration.

Putain, ferme ta gueulle sale Arabe

I wish you good luck and success

Jesus Christ dude what are those pansy ass party logos? Are those real?

>Australia
Don't include us on that list friend.

Ultimately there's going to be a reckoning, just letting you know Achmed. Probably in less than a decade.

The fire is going to keep rising, and rising until it reaches critical mass regardless. It always does.

TOURS AND VIENNA WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

THE ANSWER TO 2017 IS 732

your outnumbered at the polls get used to it.

what? they are traditional

i'd rather have nice flowers than silly animals

>spouts complete bullshit about europe
>american

go figure.

speak for yourself. I want a moose representing me.

sweden folks

thanks finnbro. SD however isn't much to congratulate us for. EU shills = controlled opposition.

but it's a start I guess

Leave the eurofags alone. They love kebab dick and they will have Erdogan as Sultan by 2025.

This has always been my most secret desire: To see America encompass nearly an entire other continent. To have millions of former Germans, or Englanders, or Mexicans, or Brazilians wake up and realize that they are now and forevermore American.

>He doesn't understand the importance of flowers in the Netherlands
Flowers to Holland are like BBC to America

EU shills? SD are opposed to the EU and wants a vote to leave

you are right that they are not the ultimate goal though

>"They love kebab dick"
>sucks nigger dick everyday

oh you burgers are a funny bunch of carbs

muuuuuuh feelings
I'm so fucking hurt
You're so sad that you're violent and angry
Take a chill pill, I've got a big one
You're interested?

There are battles that you can not win, that's why a good general has to decide carefully what battles to fight.

>over
Excuse me but isn't right-wing parties growing all over? Progress is coming, not to worry.

Because although most people Europeans want a positive change don't also fucking want to leave EU. Eurosceptics would be more popular if they wanted to change EU instead of seeking to destroy.

This. Europeans hate Jews wayyy more than they hate kebabs so they obviously won't vote for Geert or any "Zionists."

Leave Eurabia alone, it's a lost cause. Our only hope is in the East and in the West (USA).

they really aren't, at least not anymore. they don't even want to stop immigration, just "control" it. I don't trust them and neither should you. BUT they're a shoe-in to the next paradigm for the Swedish people. if they prove useless, a more extreme party takes their place. if they prove useful, all well and good. either way we win.

the problem is, people were too stupid to understand what mass imigration does in terms of voting
lets say austria has 25 % population with foreign roots, those 25% wont vote right wing, or in austrias interests
because they think, they will pull the short straw on that
even turks which are very well integrated and born here, see themselves still as outsiders
then you have of course, the left rats on the universities, the jobless left hippies, the tumblr/reddit cunts, and of course, the weak minded people, who got so influenced by left jewish propaganda, that they wont allow any right thought on themselves
either way, count that all up, and you get a 50% + for the left/muslim/jewish shit we have today
the most important tool is to redpill people, many people, not only teens, also old people, everyone
and it has to happen quick, time is running low, in a few years we will be a minority and then we cant change shit

op, have you ever thought about that maybe not all right wing parties in every country as top tier parties?

Has anyone ever thought of that? Right wing =/= insta-based, you may not believe it but there are shitty right wing parties out there aswell

case in point

But the very existence of the EU is the problem.

>implying the nordcucks were ever going to recover their pride

the alt-right, anti-immigration fearmongers, nationalism in general, you've always been a fringe ideology. i'm not sure why you cuckvinced yourself that you ever had a shot outside of the united states, since you barely even won there against the worst candidate the democucks have put forward in decades.

any poor fucking sap on this boor, despite all the goddamn shilling, could have seen that Geert was not a meme magic conduit.

I predict this is a new form of forum shitting

yup, wilders was a terrible candidate.

i haven't done research, but dutchbros talk about how he sucks at campaigning and skips rallies/debates.

we are to the point where we need to actually judge our candidates and make sure they can win.

Actually those 25% are certainly not against voting for right-wing parties. They're opportunist scum, you think they want to bring in others to steal from the welfare they're already stealing?

Not to mention, immigrants are not a homogeneous group, and they are not really looking to mix. Syrian immigrants literally hate afghan immigrants, for example.

Well, ""we"" won in the United States and with Brexit, I guess we were optimistic.

If we can win the US and the UK, why not Netherlands?

Don't worry, it's just another episode of "America and the UK watch as Europe slowly tears itself apart and Russia gains power".

All we need is another Chinese civil war

We need to continue the fight. America is spreading propaganda worldwide
>Kikes propose bill to start Internet Thought Policeā„¢ agency, authorized to give tax payer funds to shills/CTR/JIDF.
MEME WARFARE

You say this as if Russia doesn't already have the POTUS in its pocket.

I really had high hopes for Netherlands.
For France not so much and Germany is a lost cause right now.

Well I guess we'll have to endure another 4 years of rapes and beheadings for people to wake up :)))))))))))

I am worried lads, trully a terrible Ides of March

Were is the fucking proof faggot, show me tangible proof and not just "MOMMY AND DADDY SAID SO!"

read the footnote from this book on norse mythology.

the winners of life are those who retain their moral purity.

the new right has to create a solid morality, and actually be objective according to that morality. it has to get it's principles down and then hold it's members to those standards.

no more getting fucked by opportunist jews like Yiannopoulous, Cerenovich, and any other "alt lite" degenerate jew

>Austria
>France
>Netherlands
Literally who?

Europe has the right to be an independent continent that does not rely on America and Russia. EU has flaws but it is still evolving.

>EU
>With Britain

now subtract off the UK's power on those numbers

>tongue-polishes every turd that Trump tweets
>cries "fake news" on anything that clashes with his tribal beliefs.

Who cares about Europe they've been irrelevant for the last 50 years

The dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

EUROPE LIVES. SOLE SUPERPOWER IN CURRENT YEAR

>Asks for proof of claim
>Doesn't get proof of claim and instead insulted

Hi brock

no, just fucking NO. we don't need the EU, we never have needed the EU. it's a globalist machination designed solely to enslave the European sovereign nations and centralize power. It needs to be completely abolished for the good of all European people.

Because Anglosphere is not cucked but Aryans and Nords are irredeemable at this point. Anglos are the true masterrace.

>muh russia

The EU would have been a good "idea" if the people who made the idea were the people and not the elites

>Eurosceptics would be more popular if they wanted to change EU instead of seeking to destroy.
This

No, we need to domiate the world. Thats why god created europeans. I hate cucks like you. AMERICA MUST FALL.

>"Europe so cucked lololol"
>elects yet another Jew-loving puppet
>sucks his dick everyday
>muh god-emperor

>watching europe burn from across the channel
I want them to survive, but if they want to be die I'll enjoy the show.
The US has our backs.
Oh and by the way, don't bother coming over, we're at clognigger capacity.

Actually I think what fucked it up was when the elites left and the working party fuck-ups took over.

>t. algerian ISIS maghrebi

Le Pen on not
France is damaged beyond repair
just like UK

>Europeans think they're not cucked because they type the word "Jew" into an American website
>Meanwhile their countries welcome thousands of Achmeds a day

KYS at this point

>European insults jews on the internet
>Gets arrested