Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/cache/epub/130/pg130-images.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((Christianity)))

Paganism is the true European religion you fucking kike

Monte à l'envers.

Fuck off faggot. (((paganism))) is a kike invention you retard.

gutenberg.org/cache/epub/130/pg130-images.html
For your edification this is Chesterton's "Orthodoxy" which is a great book

>falling for the biggest scam in the world
good... don't forget to tithe, goy!

>preaches ecumenism
>but it must be only for white people who are also nationalist
Reeeee alt right get out!!!!!

CATHOLIC GENERAL PREPARED FOR YOU ALL

>paganism
>true

Why divide it?

Fuck off leaf.

>he thinks Christianity is a bigger scam than Western consumer culture

Fucking autist, read up on your history. Christianity was imported from the east.

Paganism was around a long time ever before Christcucks.

Good keep the Christniggers in one containment thread.

>implying they don't work in tandem to suck the goy for every cent

Do you actually believe and worship the Pagan gods as pagans did? No you are just another pathetic postmodern caught up in iconography over substance

Reminder that Christianity is a immigrant Jew Religion from the Middle East and not European

>Christianity works with progressivism, liberality, degeneracy and idol worship
Nope. Real Christians are bad consumers whereas mandchild neckbeards subscribe to companies who mail them snacks on a month by month basis it's real I heard it advertised on breitbart you fags

Not any different from your religion. You believe in a fairytale that was written thousands of years ago. Worshiping a literal jew.

At least pagans stick to there roots.

Reminder that Christianity literally created Europe out of hordes of African Tier barbarians

My roots are Christian as far back as the first scots and Irish converted which is about a millennia. You however are trying to graft a new branch to a dead tree. At least Christianity is real

>No, YOU'RE the jew!

If you're pretending to be a Christian just because of your retarded racism then you aren't actually a Christian.

Why should I be a Christian? I don't believe in God, and church is just boring.

Also what is Swiss paganism Switzerland has no roots. Do you bow to Wotan at sunrise and read the Mabinogion by night wtf? You just pretend to be a pagan because you don't do none of it goyim. I practice Christianity

This is true

You are beyond saving kid.

so, am I the only one who has been here > 8 years?

No Europeans created Europe
(((Christianity))) will never be European tho

I'm not racist.

Atheism will never give you a reason to live or be happy. You will fill that void with something less than God and that thing will become a burden and just as boring as you think Church is

"this world is all there is goy. don't forget to buy the latest iphone and nike shoes and fast sports car and put it on your credit card only 22% interest goy. Come on #yolo!"

Christian Europeans. First and foremost Charlamagne. Are atheists also illiterate?

Reminder that Sup Forums is a western board, with western values and religions. Take your desert filth back to /r/TheMiddleEast/

Oh I don't know. Maybe our entire Alpine traditions dating back thousands of years still being practiced today.

Do you even know our history American peasant.

Okay get back to your Swiss """heritage""".

>he thinks Europe was anything but a shit hole before it became Christian
Nords were literally living like fucking neanderthals. WE WUZ KANGZ right?

Why would i? Your country is hardly relevant except to warehouse money for criminals and Jews and criminal Jews

>believing in a magical sky wizard who's always right and needs no proof

i think i'm starting to understand trumpers

Atheism so fragile

Americans lacking in IQ. No surprise. Can not even make a valid argument.

You have not made a single point worth arguing against. My I.Q. has nothing to do with my lack of interest in Swiss heathens

Desu Vult
>Required Viewing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
>Required Author: GK Chesterton

Keep worshiping your sandnigger gods.

Why should I believe in God then? Can you demonstrate God's existence?

>he reads Chesterton
My nigga!
Can confirm, Orthodoxy is 10/10

Keep worshipping German or Norways snow nigger Gods

Yes the entire universe is a demonstration of God's existence. Can you demonstrate the existence of your mother?

why do homopagans even come here?

Sup Forums is an Orthodox Christian board.

Good book is good. I doubt Chesterton would have voted for Trump (he probably would have abstained)

Really? Why don't you think he would vote for him?

Christianity civilized snow niggers

Actually I'm not sure but I can't see him voting for someone who devotes that much time to writing Tweets. Also Trump is pro LGBT and not explicitly Christian I think he is some kind of watered down Protestant

How does the universe demonstrate God's existence? I have no idea how the universe came to be. If you want to convince me to believe in God, your going to have to do better than that.

Right I agree with that, but the way I see it Trump is a reformer in the face of the establishment, believe me Trumps not perfect in my eyes but I think Chesterton would see him as the best choice and ultimately a step in the right direction

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board
Ok great but daily reminder that anyone who isn't saved is not a Christian and is subject to dialectic.

==Catholics are NOT Christians for example==

inb4 d/c shill:
>Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
Luke 12:51
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

I cannot help as much as reading the Bible would. It cannot be limited to your small logic, sorry

That could be true and I think a lot of people feel that way however given the choices Trump being the best is not saying much. Where did real conservatism (real liberalism also) go?

Got any passages I should start with?

>where did it all go
It's been co-opted by (((Communist infiltrators))) for years,
Have you read Chesterton's "what's wrong with the world?"
He has a part called "Hudge and Gudge" that describes the two party system to a T

I sincerely recommend reading the gospel of St. Matthew, the book of Acts and the book of Romans. I also recommend reading some other Christian books I'm reading gutenberg.org/cache/epub/130/pg130-images.html
This atm and it is really good

No I just kind of discovered him when I was reading about Catholicism. I agree the politics in this country are more of a farce than anything. This is why I consider myself a Christian more than anything...in the world. Not of this world.

I like Hebrews 11:1
>Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Emphasizes the importance that you can never have earthly evidence of God's existence.

Coincides with 1 Corinthians 1:

>22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
>23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

So the nature of faith is diametrically opposed to physical signs or intellectual understanding. See

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a scientology board and anyone who doesnt accept the divinity of L Ron Hubbard is a cuck

I really suggest you read "what's wrong with the world?" The socio-political problems he talks about 100 years ago and the solutions he provides are not only eeerily reminciscent of the shit we're facing to day, but he. Also provides sound solutions

> destroys Konstantinople
> muh deus vult
> i`m christian

Proves orthodox is not the true church of christ.

I used to be a christian, I've read the gospels several times, but at some point my faith just vanished and I no longer believe. Is reading the Bible really just supposed to restore my faith, just like that?

>orthodox
Dude if you want to get a rise out of him, say orthodox is protestant
>german flag
Luther was a faggot though.

You might be going through a spiritual desert, we all go through it, just try to power through, read more if you feel it would help

Says the unhinged larpagan who probably watches (((varg))) videos and takes everything his fucking crazy ass spouts as the truth.

Do you believe that you have to be a good person to be saved?

If you believe that you can lose your salvation for any reason once you have obtained it, then you are saying that it is not eternal. Because if you have eternal life and you lose it and go to hell (the second death) then you do not have life.

However there is such a thing as backsliding.

The distinction is important. Do you believe once you're saved that you're always saved or not?

Luther was the worst thing that ever happened to Germany.

>Constantine had dreamt of being ordered to put a "heavenly divine symbol" (Latin: coeleste signum dei) on the shields of his soldiers. The description of the actual symbol chosen by Emperor Constantine the next morning, as reported by Lactantius, is not very clear: it closely resembles a Chi-Rho or a staurogram, a similar Christian symbol. That very day Constantine's army fought the forces of Maxentius and won the Battle of the Milvian Bridge (312), outside Rome.

When has God helped a Catholic or Protestant?

How can you resist the immigrants, if you practice the immigrant religion? Christianity is dead. Get over it

Exactly. In his own catechism he teaches that you have to be baptized to be saved despite superficially claiming "sola fide." Lutheranism is extremely subversive.

>Christianity
>But our God is the right God!

The real God is Ignis. I have read his holy book, and it asserts itself to be true.

I will pray for all of you fallen stars.

You realize that the catholic church has basically christianized all of the new world? What has the orthodox done?

>Christian mumbling grace over his food.
Christian values exploited by kikes to shitskin civilized countries.

So now this is a Norse mythology board.
The true faith of the old Vikings who discretly sent out their missionaries around year 1000.

Viking Vult!

do we cleanse the pagan degenerates before or after muzzies

Good point about Luther.

>Norse mythology

It gave nothing of value to the world. All you did was rape ,pillage and sell trinkets.

>all this paind shills

>Christianity is dead
>russian flag
Oh okay. Because Russia has no Christian history whatsoever..

The East Orthodox church was complacent with the bolshevik uprising which took down the czar. That same church mimics the same persecution of the catholic church where a liberal agenda is pushed by the elites whereas the plebiscite argues about being the one true church with people who read and understand scripture.

The orthodox church is complicit with the very idolatry that the bible forbids, showing that the idolatrous pagan traditions of the russians before people started getting saved is complicit with the agenda of the jews falsely so called.

The catholic church is barely Christian, it exploited it's believers to accumulate power and wealth.

I wish they paid me to proclaim the good word of Ignis

Name one significant change
>Whitey wuz useless b4 the dark man showed him the way
Fuck off Tyrone

>Do you believe that you have to be a good person to be saved?

Saved from what? I don't believe in salvation as a concept. Does God want to punish me for not believing in Him? I have asked for reasons to believe in God, but people just tell me there are no actual reasons, it's just your subjective experience. God is not part of my subjective experience, therefore I do not believe in God.

Watching people fight over religion is always entertaining.
Then you get involved for a moment to make those people even more angry, for you to get even more umused.

Agnostic Atheism is one of the best things ever, it should be everywhere around the world.
There will still be problems, less problems, but the problems will be for reasonable and important things.

>The catholic church is barely Christian, it exploited it's believers to accumulate power and wealth.
This is correct. The ROMAN catholic church wasn't established until around 300 AD by emperor Constantine, until then the Latin-speaking peoples of the Roman empire practiced the same GREAT IS DIANA OF THE EPHESIANS idolatry in Acts 19.

It was the early churches in Turkey (Phillippi, Corinth, Berea, Galatia, Thessalonica, etc.) that Paul the apostle confirmed (hence the epistles or "letters" to the "church[es]")

These were the same that Nero up until Constantine persecuted until Constantine set up the smokescreen that is what we know today as the Roman Catholic Church.

>For behold, Satan himself is tranformed into an ANGEL OF LIGHT

The early churches follow the Independent Fundamental KJV-only Soul-winning Baptist churches found in the andersonite movement.

I personally attend one. I go to Verity Baptist Church.

But make no mistake, I'm not saved by my CHURCH, I'm saved by my faith in Jesus Christ.

No they didn't.

Germanic culture is all pre-Christian. Guilds, warrior ethos/männerbund, rural/agrian decentralized society all has its origination in prehistory.

According to protestantism anyone that believes in christ is saved. Which logically aplies to cathilcism.

Your so called protestant religion is a joke.

Don't tell others what is christian and what isn't, when you have a thousands of different denominations.

Russia accepted Christianity because of one ruler and it's never been popular. The whole plant of Russian literature, ballet and classical music is based on values of freedom, folk and distaste for religion

>Agnostic Atheism is one of the best things ever
Fundamental Atheism is the way to go!
People who refuse to convert gets a helicopter ride and their God of choice will help them land.

>saved from what
Saved from the wages of your sin which is death (Romans 6:23)

There is a death of the body which is obvious, but you have a soul, and your soul if you don't believe on the Lord will experience an eternal death (Revelation 20:14) which is the lake of fire.

For example, you have lied before. You've told at least one lie. That makes you a liar, and all liars have their part in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8). All you have to do is believe Jesus Christ is the ONLY begotten son of God who died on the cross, was buried, and rose from the dead to atone for your sins.

And if you confess with your mouth you accept the gift of eternal life.

Any logic that results in you concluding that you can lose your salvation inevitably means that you are trying to justify your flesh, the very thing that God cursed because of the fall. Thus all of mankind is bearing the iniquity of their fathers.

Pastor Anderson lays it down in the embedded video here: It's only 10 mins. long.

Agnostic Theism would be better. The potential threat of divine punishment should act as a deterrent to crime.

But I'm not talking about Protestantism and I'm not a Protestant.

So has cannibalism and human sacrifice.