Sweden is trully FUCKED

No country, I repeat no country is more Cucked then....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HJ_and_HT_v_Home_Secretary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the bright side, at least the ooga boogas in this picture can't reproduce.

There's something that just feels Satanic about gay marriages in a church

They can buy kids from Canada.

Nice cherry picked photo. That is the bishop who wanted to remove crosses from churches so as to not offend muzzies.

Unless they are getting married, I see nothing wrong with this at all.

Actually, niggers in Sweden are not even a problem. It's the muslims.

I love Sweden! Sweden Yes!

Lesbian Bishop marring Niggers in Sweden.

How diverse and tolerant

despite all the liberal shit, the quality of life in sweden is just incredible

compared to the balkan... pls

Wholly fuck!

What's up Niky?

Yes,work hard then give money to government then government spends your money on immigrants and refugees

probably an international school, i went to one of those in russia. Chinese Koreans Europeans turks everyone was there.

that being said Swedish trump can't come any sooner

they have just extremly high amount of superflous money..

This is average School in Malmo,Sweden

>international school
>full of internationals
fuck off Britain

Dylan roof in the audience

Sweden is fucking done.
Imagine Sweden as being Titanic just after it hit the Ice Berg

daily reminder that these black gentlemen are actually no gay but they pretend to be gay in order to be accepted in europe.

muslims don't do this because it's haram but african immigrants often claim they're gay since being gay is punishable in most african countries and is a way to seek aslyum in europe.

>Black gentlemen

DYLAN

NO

Half Asian/Half white at the Center.
Prom queen, hooks up with the nigger above. He dumps her soon after they graduate, she sluts until she is too old, has a traditional slut life ending.

Guy above. Charismatic alphanigger. Has a pretty normal life all things considered. Perhaps, goes into politics or performance.

The leftmost nigger.
Batshit insane guy. Beats up and steals anything he can. Goes into ficki-ficki at some point. Rapes the teacher.

Born too late nigger. Beaten up at school alot. Becomes highly payed professional later. Marries conservative hijabi waifu (the rightmost)

The second hijabi. Becomes a rabid islamist feminist ecoactivist. Dies alone with cats, unless fits with the establishment.

Girl between the waifu and the whore is a beta whore and does the same as alpha whore pretty much.

In a same way, beta charismatic nigger.

Hit the Goldberg, maybe...

excuse me?

this is very true

we had a bullshit supreme court ruling that essentially opened the floodgates to allow homosexual degenerates into our country through asylum because of their degenerate lifestyle being punishable in there home nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HJ_and_HT_v_Home_Secretary

And it's punishable for a good reason.