Only ONE district, Netherlands, are you kidding me?!

Only ONE district, Netherlands, are you kidding me?!

Other urls found in this thread:

lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The rest will be light blue....j-just you wait!

Sort yourself out clogs.

>light blue ID
Huh...this could mean something...

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>77
But, seriously? When will we know for sure?

wew lad

are you ok mate?

Or it could mean nothing

It was never about winning, I knew they never had a chance, I just wanted them to win 25+ seats and get the most votes, Wilders would never have been PM though

All disctricts where refugee camps placed will be PVVd

>BUH... BUH... BUH... ONLY THREEEEEEEEE DISTRICTS!!!!!!!
Sorry, but those three districts happen to be the smartest, most educated, and most accurate districts in Netherlands. He's done. Racism has lost for the umpteenth time.
CSB

kek

2 now

Islam is not a race, idiot, how many time will we need to repeat it, it's the equivalent of calling WWII veterans a bunch racist for fighting the nazi....

now 3

Bless kek

Any link to watch?

lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html

also 4 now

You are a sad, pathetic, individual

Kek is displeased at the lack of faith in Him.
Just wait lads Countryside surge. Exit poll is 3 hours old.

>lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html

Thank you!

Are you feeling ok now?

They only have nigger city results in

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

I agree with everything you are saying, but PVV have unfortunately lost.

Maybe instead of giving Geert our energy we should have memed the other party into abyss.

this post is correct and Geert will win in an upset, just like Brexit all over again

The Netherlands are a sole big Nigger city, except Simpelveld.

Turkey will be proven wrong, I know my friends will not vote for a racist bigot.

Wew falling for a pasta this stale. Newfags in town?

is no one going to fucking check this?!?!

what happened?

All these absolute retards falling for shitty pasta.
Get the fuck off this board.

I was saying wew lad since he got 2 sets of recurring digits.

I'd be interesting to make an analysis of this. Why has Wilders lost his advantage?

>people don't even recognize that past
What sad state Sup Forums is in
I'm sorry, but did Mitt already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Mitt are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? He's against one of the worst presidents in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Romney is one of the best fucking candidates in the Republican party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the nigger didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Romney wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Romney just got west virginia, just like Bush did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Mitt topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Republicans because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Trump effect with a little sprinkle of Erdogan.