BREAKING NEWS

HAWAII FEDERAL JUDGE HALTED TRUMPS TRAVL BAN

Again?

Fucking leftist need to burn

I'll wager the judge in question is a woman, a fag, or a cuck.

fucking volcano niggers

BTFO
T
F
O

They can't keep getting away with this

Oh boy, how are they gonna go at it this time.

Cucked again haha

Is this a joke? On what fucking possible grounds?

Are you guys going to civil war soon or what? All these SJW'S are cucking you guys to death

How is that possible when it doesnt go into effect until tomorrow?

>volcano niggers

kek

GAS LEFTIST JUDGES NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw Americans can't dictate who enters their country

>Hawaii
And nobody was surprised

Trump winning is the best thing that could happen.

Now I can make fun of Sup Forumstards getting BTFO a few times a day.

lmao Trump and Bannon need to drop this ban, it will never work since they're incompetents and keep saying its a Muslim ban

Can someoene remind me how a shit judge could have any power to even challenge the executive power of the whole damn country let alone halt it?

>democrats using activist judges to break the law
Every time

This is a serious breach of powers and is setting a very awkward precedent. There is nothing that allows these judicial activists to do this sort of thing.

literally oh my fucking god why did anyone believe this idiot he can't even get his own legislation to take effect.

What a cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God isn't Trump having such a marvelous day?

March 20th, shit's going down.

>you will always live in Mexico

Hawaii is suing over the revised ban, saying it goes against the state's welcoming "aloha" spirit and could do long-term harm to tourism by creating a global perception that the U.S. is an exclusionary country.

It also contends the order will interfere with Hawaii's commitment to diversity and nondiscrimination; will hurt Hawaii residents with family in the six predominantly Muslim countries named in the ban; and will hinder the University of Hawaii's ability to recruit talent from those countries. A hearing in the case is scheduled for Wednesday morning.

"The legal issue here is whether an executive order that discriminates by national origin or religion results in any harm, major or minor, to a state," Chin said in an emailed statement. "If any harm occurs - and we believe it does - the state of Hawaii has standing to sue on the grounds that the order is illegal and unconstitutional."

>Muh diversity > national security
LMFAO

Literally overriding the orders of the Commander in Chief of the most powerful army on earth to protect it's citizens because of >muh diversity

most ineffective president

what the fuck is hawaii's problem and why is it even a us state

It has nothing to do with that. It's being blocked for economic reasons.

lol

What's with all these anticemitic judges lately oy vey?

Ready for the wall, Jose?

Bwahahhahahhahhhahahhaha get cucked Trumpfags

more like retarded citizens

Sell hawaii, get rid of those cocksuckers, see how good their tourism industry is after that

This doesn't make sense, how do local courts do this? ACA went to the supreme court, what is this garbage? how can a circuit court stop something nationally?

>shitskin muslims from shithole countries across the world increase tourism to Hawaii
I'd love to see these statistics

>be current president of you united states
>can't even get first bill to take affect in the country

>contemplate suicide

The wall isn't going to happen, white nationalist.

That's got to be the absolute thinnest fucking premise I ever heard

That judge should be fucking disbarred for being a retard

what the actual fuck, these fucking faggots need to stop with this fucking absolute bullshit. these faggot judges need to be removed from their posts, they are not being remotely objective in following the law

wait what????how can a single judge stop an executive order??

blumpf btfo!!!!

Trump sure is having a shit week. AHCA is unpopular across the board, Congress tells Trump to fuck off about Obama wiretapping him and now this.

This... it makes you wonder what kind of trafficking is going on in Hawaii.

Anyone remember the ewo Hawaii threads. Remember what Anon5 said; pay particular attention to the outspoken people pushing back against trump

This is basically Civil War without violence at this point.

>bill

Retard detected

Really got the noggin joggin

WALL AROUND HAWAII
A
L
L

It didn't matter; they had two more federal cases going - in maryland and washington i think.

all they needed was one sympathetic Judge before tomorrow.

its amazing how lightning-fast the Judicial process shit works for (((them)))

Liberals have to be the dumbest people on the planet

It's a federal judge, each one is approved by congress. Obama place a bunch of his activist judges.

POWERFUL

8 more years

Oh man what a bad day for white supremacy

Most likely the news is lying again and just says it does. Creating a narrative.

>cuck
>posts Tim Cuckdecker

He should exlude Iran next time in homage to Jontron

system doesn't want to stop the trafficking it seems

>detected

autism found

LOL why do you even vote for a president if some faggot judge can stop him so easy hahahah

>hawaii

poor dumb dumpy donny drumpfy

LMFAO

"According to Hawaii's lawsuit, more than 6,800 people from the Middle East and 2,000 from Africa visited the state in 2015. During the short time the first executive order was in place, the number of visitors to Hawaii from the Middle East fell from 348 in January 2016 to 278 in 2017."

Literally because tourism dropped by a few thousand

>believing A FUCKING LARPER
KYS newfag

>The president doesn't have the authority to defend US security interests because it might harm tourism in Hawaii.

>executive order = legislation

wew lad

But- is he a Jew?

I'm so fucking tired of judges pulling this shit. The one thing I wish Trump would do more is immediately remove these judges and strip them of their right to practice law. It's fucking written down, US Code 1182 that this is completely permissible. Activist judges need to be hanged for non-compliance with the law and obstruction of justice.

And yet they have a career and you have pretty much nothing. Hard to wave your dick at that.

Why are modern authoritarians incompetent as fuck? These idiots can't go a day without messing up.

And to think that Sup Forums wants these morons in charge.

Why not just let all those Muslim migrants into Hawaii and every liberal state?

This is literally fucking retarded.

A stupid fucking slogan doesn't over-ride national fucking security.

Is it too late to let the Japs bomb the island?

doesn't change the fact that your cuck-in-chief is is flaccid in the wind

Hahaha fucking shitlibs.

That's fucked up...

literally talking out of your ass lmao

Subversive, schlomo. I like it.

Actually wait tourism is actually up if you extrapolate since they're giving #'s for Jan only and probably discounting a whole shitload of other class of visitors

Gaywaii is a heavily leftist island.

Not for long

>It's being blocked for economic reasons.

The court is not empowered to override the executive branch for "Economic Reasons"

Time to disband this court and kick the judge out on the street.

These activist judges have no idea the havoc they are wreaking on our Constitution and safety!!!

>abusing your authority is ok if you have a job

What fucking planet do you live on?

The judge should lose their job

What a foolish sword to fall on

Well if he said it, gotta be true
I thought he was an idiot at first, but his truth bomb about dinosaurs just changed my fucking life

After March 20th, more like 8 more weeks. Know what collusion is?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH YOURE FIRED AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HE CAN'T GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

So what are the ramifications of this?

The only competent authoritarian is Putin t.b.h, I sure hope he's got a successor lined up when he croaks of old age.

Name?

so many shareblues in this thread

The Arabs who visit Hawaii are probably the super rich ones though. I mean, what does Hawaii have other than tourism, spam, and meth?

Sell Hawaii to pay for the wall. There, problem solved.

>abusing authority
Oh don't pretend like you give a fuck now. Please resume eating dicks and being selectively outraged

>MUH COLLUSION

Prove it bitch nigger
>you can't

Yeah I remember when Trump was supposed to lose the primaries too

homeless people

So how long until he throws a hissy fit?

It might hurt Muslims feelings. No joke...