University is the New Secret Police

>Decide to make a twitter for kek stuff
>Use friends name when filling in sign up form as I lack imagination
>Shitpost all over twitter
>Friend is now being investigated by uni for racist tweets
>No idea its me and is asking me for advice!

Anyone got any suggestions? He might get suspended and if I say its me then I might get screwed over (by him and the uni)

act like you have no idea what he is talking about and continue shit posting. watch him go to jail for living in a cucked country

You fucking idiot. You could not "think up" a name like "John Smith" or "Alan Brown"? What in the holy hell is wrong with you?

Tell him to tell the school they need to prove it was him making the posts.

Or if you want to help out tweet while he's in talking to a school official.

literally do nothing
it's not him

What the fuck man? Grow a backbone and don't fucking make your friend go through this shit that you fucking caused. Kill yourself and leave the login and password to your twitter in your suicide note so he gets cleared.

He goes to Jail.
The shit posting continues.
He goes free.

>doing shenanigans under your friends name so he gets the blame

1 post by this id.

Tell him you will help him hunt down whoever stole his name but then plant red herrings to throw him off your track

This

this

What uni?

I deleted the the twitter thinking itd help.

Thought about killing myself but the idea of the pain makes it a no.

I'll tell him to tell the school they need to prove it, just hope they dont prove its me somehow as I logged on using one of their computers a few times.

Tweet fuck you uni cunts while he is with dean to prove it is not him posting

Uni of Nott

Things that never happened.

Why lie on the internet?

>Anyone got any suggestions? He might get suspended and if I say its me then I might get screwed over (by him and the uni)
Stop twitting and don't say a world, this post just now is enough proof to fuck you up good.

Hire a lawyer and ask him for advice, you will be protectd by lawyer-client confidentiallity.

since when do universities police what students post on twitter? what excuse of a civilized western country do you live in?

>use the twitter for a bomb threat at the school
>hopefully he gets arrested
>then kill yourself for going to a school that prioritieses finding people saying naughty words on the internet instead of learning

OP you are a fucking coward and I hope your friend beats you to death with a golf club

This.

Uni has a policy where you can be disciplined for shit off campus... I shitposted stuff to the SU and they linked the acc to him and reported him.

His name was the username by default

Do same thing with more students' names. Deploy chaff.

>going to uni in 2017

Get gassed, welfare queen

Should I make a twitter in the name of the SU? shitpost and make them report themselves...

Can the uni tell what I have done on their computers? Or are they just BSing to make him scared?

This.

1 MONTH AGO I WAS GETTING COUGHT DOING THE ACT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND UNTILL MY OTHER FRIEND CAME ALONG THE FRIEND WAS A FEMALE SHE WAS IN AN AFTERSCHOOL SCIENCE CLUB SO SHE HAD HER BOOKS SHE THOUGHT THAT ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND WHERE JUST SLEEPING SO SHE GRABBED THE BLANKET THE BLANKET FELL OFF MY GIRLFRIEND FELL OFF MY FRIEND'S BOOKS SLIPPED ONTO MY DICK I SCREAMED AND THEN SHE FELL ON THE BOOKS WHICH WHERE ON MY DICK MAKING THEM FLY ONTO MY GIRLFRIEND'S FACE MAKING HER UNCOUNSCIOUS AND MY FRIEND SUCKING MY DICK AT LEAST IT WAS BY ACCIDENT THEN WHEN WE STOOD UP AND MY GIRLFRIEND WAS BACK CONSIOUS AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WE ALL HAD SEX TOGETHER

I live on this island with you wtf. How did you fuck up this bad?

If it's anything like here in hueland, yeah, they do.
Here the admins of the network can see with machine logs in their net, how many times, which websites were accessed, and so on.

>his country can arrest him for free speech

what a non country

Somebody hacked the fuck out of twitter just recently, I guess your buddy was hacxked too, sucks to be him.

you know, even if you're laping, it's so easy to picture this actually happening to someone

Tell him to tell them that someone is impersonating him. Not that hard. Also, bait.

Firstly, don't tell him it's you. Secondly, tell him to play dumb.

Just post something while he is talking to the admins or whatever.

Yup.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

exactly this. then he turns around and sues the university. split the profits.

Post a tweet something like, "I'M BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FILTHY KIKE RATS AND THEIR NIGGER THUG ANIMALS."

Do it for the lulz

Not all martyrs volunteer, user.

Make another twitter with the name of one of the people investigating him and then tweet racist shit at the handle with your friends name.

Stalk some other retard private instagram (better if he is from another country) and start posting the pics as if they were yours. The uni will think its just a name coincidence.

Alan Brown was my professor in college lol

This

But seriously, what fucking business does the university have "investigating" someone exercising speech on a public forum?! Fuck them up their asses.

Do this shit now, OP.

see america, this is why europe sucks. its basically the same here in germany

Tweet this:

"lol my school is so cucked. The faggots in administration are now investigating me for hate speech. I told them it wasn't me. Top-fucking-kek, the dumb niggers believed me!!"

>He goes to Jail.

college jail?

This. If I reactivate the twitter and if they leave him alone.

Just wait for him to go to jail and continue shit posting. He'll be freed and have a good story.

>Thought about killing myself but the idea of the pain makes it a no.
Get in a car inside a closed garage, turn on the engine and go to sleep, you won't feel a thing and will never wake up.

Bonus points if you stick a tube or hose linking the carburator into the car.

Point is, you are a terrible human being and should be ashamed of putting your friend in trouble. Personally, I believe this is all a lie and you are just shitposting and attentionwhoring, but I make a point never to doubt human stupidity!

Play dumb
Get vpn or burner phone